BNHA

Apologize!

All of you should apologize to Momo.

first for ________

>Bakugo listening to music
>look at playlist
>it's all his own Voice Actor's music

Karaoke ending when?

So when's the Viz dump? Kinda want that sweet as color page.

Where did you see his playlist?

Best

Requesting cute toga pics.

I got you family

Best bros

Im sorry, i never meant to hurt you. I know you deserve a lot better.
I still love you

this one?

Now that Toga and Twice are part of the operation, I just remembered that Aizawa was supposed to call off the whole thing for the 1-A interns if the VA was involved.
So now I gotta ask: Why?
You're already neck deep into enemy territory and one of your students got punched so hard he can't see shit.
Why is it that the Yakuza are only a real threat if somehow the VA is part of the defense team?
That doesn't sound very logical to me.

The Best

Stain just wants to change the world

>second year soon
>mfw hori will introduce another ton of 10/10 girls as kouhais
Can someone stop the madman?

>Why is it that the Yakuza are only a real threat if somehow the VA is part of the defense team?
it might not be a matter of threat, but of unseen strings, and connections to all for one (or just the shadowy goals of the VA, depending on how much exactly is known at this point, I forget) that imply much greater consequences than even the biggest police bust of a yakuza operation.

The yakuza are just crooks who are considered to be primarily motivated by money/survival. Versus the VA which appears to be motivated by ideology and hatred

Then why call it off for the students?

Honestly, what would be the best route?
>Give more time to develop the senpai
>Give more time to develop the kouhai
>Give more time to develop class B
>Give more time to develop rival shools (i.e. Inasa)
I don't think we're gonna have it all. If Hori introduces a bunch of kouhai, he will give it one arc at best, just like what he did with Inasa.

>hates villains
>acts just like them

Wew

Because they didn't know shit about the yakuzas, neither the bullets or quirks or even what Overhaul can do, they only knew that they were working with the quirk eraser drug and Eri, so with their intel (that was pretty shit) the VA looked like a worse threat. Also, sir only touched that guy that have the hair like kaminari, and he seems to be just a random underling that knows little.

So what?
Both are perfectly capable of killing
Why can't they keep carrying out the operation?
>oh you kids aren't allowed to fight against people who hold beliefs yet, that is gonna be covered in classes on your second year

>hates "phony" heroes
>kills/maims them
>hates villains
>he cooperates with at least three of them

>Because they didn't know shit about the yakuzas
Didn't they knew all the names of the Eight expendables?

>Because they didn't know shit about the yakuzas, neither the bullets or quirks or even what Overhaul can do
That was all covered in the briefing before the raid, we had an entire chapter about this, they even had info on Mimic's quirk

He's the Light Yagami of BnHA.
Something can't be done without the dirty work.

Nah, i mena that the kouhais will only be introduced for fap/waifufaging motives, no developement for them.
So the only developement expected for kouhais, senpais, clasd B and rival schools is when one of them get lucky enough to be involved with someone of the main cast in some mission/school matter, and only a little.

Just treat Class B how he's been treating them, and do the rest on an arc to arc basis.

He's the axel you grind heroes against until only the true heroes remain
He's also a fundamentalist, so i doubt he cares

Honestly this arc was kinda dragging with no tension.
I have a really strong feeling that Overhaul will escape and the next arc will be the true rescue arc.

So he's Hunter Zolomon

Except he tries to murder children, so he's a scumbag

I'm hoping for a huge shocker reveal that wakes us all up like Toga did the last arc

Whether he escapes or not , he'll probably be sidelined for a while and the focus will go back to the school next arc.

Why is Izuku so cute?

In a sense.
Imagine there was someone going around killing all of our politicians because they're really only in it for the money/power, and says that public office should only be in the hands of people who actively want to make the world a better place. Or at least follow their own damn convictions.

Zoloman is much more focussed on the "Pain makes you Stronger, Wally"

it's the freckles

His "I'll try even though iu'll probably fuck it up" attitude

I wonder who the boss overhaul mentioned was I honestly thought he was the boss, but I always thought that he looks kinda young to be the boss of an old Yakuza gang.

Somebody in the last thread was asking for the sheep girl, so here.

And here.

I just want kouhai with fappable designs to spawn lots of lewds

What would you like to happen next chapter? I want to see what Twice and Toga are up to, but we will most likely just head back to Deku's group. It's a shame that we rarely get to see the story from the villains perspective.

Nessessary evils, user, also, if there are true heroes, then these villians will be defeated.

See Vigilantes gives us a nice look into why Stain attacked Ingenium
It's a job to him.

Oh he likes his job and he's good at it, but he's not like "Man the world is shit and i need to fix it", it's a family job for him

I want a 6 episode Vigilantes OVA.

I want Vigilantes to be canonised

Shit, I forgot that it isn't even canon.

Twice and Toga attack the group outside, so we can finally see some fucking Ochako/Tsuyu/Nejire/Dragon lady action

mt lady purging when?

Never

The yakuza for all intents and purposes are common criminals. The VA has targetted UA and its students multiple times. If it was just busting the yakuza then the enemies it would be a simple matter of gaining experience supportibg the pros, but the VA as far as UA knows is targetting them in particular so it would change to a situation of keeping the students alive/not kidnapped again.

Long story short it'd be a change of goalpost and given how reckless the UA kids have been in the past wheb concerning the VA aizawa doesn't want to risk them doing something stupid again like that.

Because somehow the VA have it in for the students.
I mean it's one thing to have some Ya-san defending their hideout but it's another to have a bunch of psychos running around targeting children for abduction and murder.

My bad. In the two intel chapters they only talked about overhaul having kidnapped eri and the drug but nothing abiut the bullets quirks, it wasn't a pretty much, but in the next one just before they entered the yakuza's hq i forget this two panels where they say that. You were right anons.

Honestly at this point kill off half the cast in a nuclear submarine explosion of whatever I don't give a fuck there's way too many characters.

But the risks are pretty much the same, their lives are on the line anyway

>she gives you this look

who told this mangaka that developing kirishima was a good idea. deku, bakugo should be front and center, then momo, tsuyu and torodoki should be after that. big 3 should have never happened kirishima should have last priority with ochako

Nah man, it should have been a team of five people:
Deku, Bakushit, Todoroki, Iida and Ochako.
That's the perfect team.
I agree that focusing on Kiri was a mistake. No one gives a shit about his weakass backstory.

The VA has broken into UA trying to murder everyone.
The Yakuza are peddling a substance.
I mean really? Same risk? The VA seems more dangerous if you take their previous actions into account. Of course little does UA know that Overhaul is an actual badass.
"It's the same." No I don't think so, not even close. That's like saying basejumping off a cliff and taking a brisk walk carry the same risk of accident, it's false.

When he breaks out of jail. But i think he will kill Shigaraki first

Who's gonna win the Kiribowl?

THE BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY

>momo and tsuyu after deku and bakugou
>big 3 should have never happened
Nigga what? If you think hori is bad you are even worse

>Of course little does UA know that Overhaul is an actual badass.
They had an entire briefing about him and his plan.

They know his quirk?

God bless Kiri's ass

Only Stain's face is wrong

>angry turtle not so angry since being adapted into anime
Yes, did you even read the chapter?

He's not my favorite, but if it leads to more of the other kids getting a turn eventually, it's fine.

They do.

So it is safe to say that her and every student who didn't go on the raid would have been stained for being cowards?

how much is bones paying you, user

They've never seen it in action.
They don't know how dangerous he is.
Anyway I don't really care that the one immersion breaking thing that gets complained about is UA's assessment of the VA and the Yakuza.

butthurt jawlet

It won't.
He did Kiri because Hori likes him. These past few chapters were nothing but a whimsical filler arc and honestly it's mostly trash.

Tbf, for all they know he can slowly decompose someone. They haven't seen him paint all four walls of a warehouse with Magne.

What has frog done to warrant any importance since usj?

Nigga, it doesn't matter if they haven't seen it in action, from the description alone that can be considered a major threat.
What you're saying is equal to discrediting some guy who can cause nuclear fusion just by merely existing because you have never seen that before you.

Editfag here-
I had my own masked version.
Just so I can give it different background that can fit my screen size later.
I used different scan tho

Nothing.
It's dumb waifufags making her more relevant than she actually is.
At this point Mina is more relevant.

You think Deku Todo and Baku are the only ones who get an origin chapter or do you think other characters will get an origin chapter?
Also I feel like bakugou the origin was used a bit too earlybsince he didn't seem all that different attitide wise untill Deku vs Kacchan 2.

Not a fucking thing

DELETE THIS NIBBA

The fuck kind of garbage gets a tattoo like that?

They're the only ones. MAYBE Shiggy because it'd fit, in like a reverse way of Deku.

Don't care.
Whip up whatever headcanon that makes you feel better.
This is a pointless discussion. If it's a plot hole it's a plot hole.

no way this is real

>deku becomes number one hero
>bakugou number two because mu fujofans but has been fighting all his life to surpass Deku
>deku feels that the law is restraining him from doing all the heroics that he needs to do
>becomes an outcast and disappear while fighting the final boss, no one knows if he is dead or alive
>now Bakugou is number one by default
>NOT LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF TRASH, WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MOCKING ME DEKUUUU REEEEEE
>mfw

wew that pic

>large
>ant size

Can already see it coming, look at who's on the scene and still in play. I mean Mimic, Toga and Twice specifically. We know Toga's quirk (somewhat) and that she has Deku's blood, which none of the heroes know. Doesn't seem much of a stretch that, with Mimic able to scatter everyone, Twice able to make more Togas and Toga able to become Deku, this'll be when Deku Toga becomes relevant.

Is BnHA universe the perfect one for people like Emiya Shirou?

The perfect universe for him is the garbage bin.

Shirou is a fag

Really? The only thing wrong there is Stain's face, it's fucking horrible, but the rest is good

>use your left!

This is going to end up being the 'Who Shot Johnny Joestar' of BnHA isn't it