One Piece

How will the Straw Hats escape?

Germa 66 will get this thing into action

post viz

>inb4 someone says "they wont"

No idea they look pretty screwed.
Check out this color spread though. Everyone's seat has been claimed and Franky and Usopp are sitting on the wall even though an open chair is left. Also if you look everyone else is eating but Robin has nothing on her plate. Even though sweets that go with coffee is her favorite food.
It's because she is waiting for Sanji to sit with her. She knows it sucks to have to cook everyone's food and have no one to eat with when yours is ready. She politely waits for Sanji to take that open seat before she starts eating.
Sanji is even wearing her signature flower. That is 100% canon by Oda.

Nami's Fata Morgana

im sure they will escape, its no fucking way they manage to beat her as now without any kind of mayor asspull

the only plausible way is somehow BM becoming aware she killed Mother Caramel and get in the state that she can be wounded

Luffy and others will gain time while Sanji and Pudding prepare the cake.
Are you seriously unable to predict such predictable outcome?
OP is not really very unpredictable.

You must be under 18 years old...

Sanji bakes the best wedding cake ever and BM and SHs are now best friends.

What's that he's got?

forgot the cover page

Luffy and the gang distract Big mom long enough for Sanji to make an improvised cake out of stuff he finds on the floor.

>The devious Pudding
SaPu BTFO

RIP Unlike Monet who is alive

Big Mom is such a big bitch killing Opera for some fucking cake

Since BM can fly they either have to convince her to be nice or defeat her.

It was his karma for everything he failed to do the night before, and then running away from any consequences.

Carrot looks cute in her new panel
Crewmate confirmed

thanks senpai

thanks vizanon

>Weevil has no DF or Haki
I find that to be very unlikely.
Still waiting for the raw of WB being called strongest pirate to compare with the raw of Weevil being called as strong as WB and also "terrifyingly strong" in this page by Kizaru.

It won't happen because it'd prove the weevil is weak hypothesis wrong.

SaPu and SaNa eternally BTFO

NaPu confirmed!

That's exactly like the panel where BM destroys the giant village. Weevil BMs kid with WB confirmed.

Pretty clear Kizaru is saying WB didn't go around mass murdering. He defeated people and let them join his crew. Weevil is only comparable to WB as a combatant, but not as a man.

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

SaNa/SaPu BTFO

They can now bond over their hatred of Sanji

He was saying Weevil is a moron.
Only a Weevil wouldn't get that.

Anyone find it odd, Jinbe said he'd leave Big Mom, took back what he said and she didn't punish him?

Big Mom seems like the sort of person to punish people for just thinking of leaving her, if you ask me. also dubs confirms Monet is alive.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Dubs confirm NaPu

Every day I click on the spoiler image hoping you'll surprise us with something different. Every day my hopes are shattered. );

Nami is a lesbian so this pairing actually makes sense.

>mfw patiently waiting for the mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join guy

Fuck, the feels

I miss DARK PIECE guy, personally

Say you're Blackbeard. What 3 Devil fruit users would you actively hunt for their powers?

How long till we get teh arcs related to Usopp and Nami last names?

He was saying Weevil would fuck almost anyone up in a fight, but is gullible.

My god you don't shut the fuck up. Here is the raw. He mentions Weevil being strong. Very different from Whitebeard who is known as the strongest/greatest (saikyo).

Anything else you want to be proven wrong in?

This was one of my favorites imo. I think it speaks for itself.

Ok. what do you think will be suitable character for OP live action series

Hard mode: No making everyone a nigger

The times are changing friends, we need new danker memes.

Here is the WB description btw just in case you need it.
最強
強い

Learn the difference between the two.

Oda was an assistant on the Kenshin manga where Weevil is clearly and blatantly inspired from.
You are right the MC didn't fight him. Seijuro Hiko did.

I asked for the raw of the narrator calling WB strongest. You are specifically avoiding posting it because it uses the identical term.

>raw
>in color

Kizaru also calls Weevil "terrifyingly strong for a pirate" which uses the other symbol proving yourself wrong in one page.

Your top right symbol is identical to your bottom left. Fibbing?

The giant got fucking wrecked tho and barely put up a fight

Kill yourself pathetic LuNafag

>called out on lie
>opponent must be a shipper

Kenshin got fucking wrecked be Hiko too. Everyone did.
Hiko stated that Fuji was falsely thought of as dumb, and a very strong martial artist. You forgot those parts? He was just blindly loyal line Weevil who was shown intelligently knowing Teach was the real enemy.

Reminder that whatever happens this arc SaNa will have the last laugh.

exactly

His physical strength is comparable to WB's. That is different from Saikyou which doesn't just mean physical strength. That is the descriptor used for WB.

Tell me which page or chapter so I can post it. As far as I'm aware, there is only that scene and also the Shanks scene. But that was how he was introduced.

And just so we're clear. That is now what you said. You said to post WB's strongest and Kizaru talking about Weevil. That is exactly what I posted. But I don't mind blowing you out again.

Few things I'd like to discuss.

1 What are the odds, weevil becomes an ally later down the line?

2 Anyone got any terrible theories they've heard?

3 Anyone got any thoughts on Jozu dying during the payback war and Shillew getting his devil fruit power? Zoro cutting diamonds and all that.

4 When will Caesar join the crew?

But that doesn't neccessarily mean that Fuji is uber fucking strong. Hell Kenshin put up a better fight imo...weevil will end up jobbing.

最強 does not just mean physical strength. It can stand for greatest or mightiest too. That is different from Weevil where he uses 強さ aka strength. So if you're the greatest gamer, and they use saikyou they don't mean you're physically the strongest. In the case of WB and Weevil, Weevil's physical strength is pointed out by Kizaru.

That does not mean that Weevil's fighting ability matches WB's as there is such a thing as a DF and Haki. Those are two factors that make WB the greatest or strongest fighter/pirate. To ignore that is retarded. Nobody is underestimating Weevil. He's retardedly strong. He's just not WB in fighting ability.

Arc is almost over and we've still not had Nami half naked cake wrestling Pudding Anyone else disappointed?

>2 Anyone got any terrible theories they've heard?
caesar joining the crew

They're not.

They're going to get swallowed up inside Mama and have an adventure inside her inner world with the children(all grown up now) and the old lady who took care of and raised mama.

They're going to somehow fight their way through the evil inside Mama and cure her of her hunger and her vileness and she is going to end up becoming the best mama ever.

thats THE eyepatch oda has mentioned isnt it

You posted the same symbol on both lines though.
If I could I would find you it but it's a statement of "the strongest pirate" instead of "strongest man."
I'm not trying to BS you either.

Can you prove this via a means other than just claiming it?

Anons are saying he is about as strong as Law.

He'll get fucked up by Marco

You son of a bitch :(

No I did not. Do you know how Kanji works? 最強 and 強い/強さ do not mean the same thing just because it has the single kanji symbol for strength. In Weevil's case it's super obvious they're talking about physical strength hence the 強さ. In WB's case they use 最強 which stands for strongest/greatest/mightiest. It does not just mean physical strength.

And that makes complete sense because WB does have an OP DF and he also has amazing observational haki that allowed him to not let Ace hit him even in his sleep. Well at least when Ace was a rookie. That's just from a fighting standpoint because WB also had huge influence through allies and territories.

>Any terrible theories you've heard
Sanji and Nami becoming a couple

Marco has had it bad these past 2 years. Ace, Whitebeard and a second defeat in a war. I hope Oda gives him some sort of retribution. Beating Weevil could be something but I think Marco will be a total wreck when we see him again. And I'm talking fat drunken slob.

Also if Marco dies,will he be reborn?

>Oda was an assistant on the Kenshin manga where Weevil is clearly and blatantly inspired from.

MC ends up with MF in Kenshin.....LuNa confirmed yet again.

The gang recruiting Marco seems like a very western trope to me. I hope the dude is an alcoholic mess at this point hiding in some remote island...would be pretty fun storytelling.

The Weevil fag things that just because he beat WB captains, he'll beat the commanders too. I mean that could happen, but I need to see Weevil beat up anyone on the level of a WB commander before I believe it.

Screencap this. Its pretty much guaranteed after the look into Mama's past during those few chapters. We're going to see those kids and Mama's Mama again.

M-Monet? Monet is dead! you Heard me?! DEAD!
hug me my brother... i cant stop crying.

i agree withgive us something new!

Why is it super obvious they mean "physical strength"?

The only difference is one says "as strong as" and the other says "strongest," nice deception.

It could make for a way of telling a more simple plot among the steadily growing major events in the One Piece world. Perhaps having Luffy rekindle that joy of adventure in Marco where, until the events of Marineford, Whitebeard's pursuit of a family occupied that space. I think the guy would be a perfect fit for a Straw Hat Fleet captain as he's got some of the most experience in that type of position, whilst the existing Straw Hat Fleet are still a bit inexperienced in the New World.

" Monet is alive, I won't kill best girl" - Oda 2017

Can we all agree that chopper's Kung Fu point is the biggest mistake of the timeskip? It literally makes him fat, short limbed and making autistic noises. Even worse, that's the only shit he uses now out of all his other abilities.

why did WB have jobbers for his commanders?

>ace's bounty was 550, didn't have haki, would have died pretty much immediately to NW scrubs, any of BM's commanders
>Marco let his comrade and father figure die, got resolutely BTFO in the payback war
>Diamond Jobzu didn't do particularly anything of note, would also get stomped by BM commanders from what we've seen

Does BM just have an outrageous group of commanders? or did WB have a shitty group? tbqh none of Blackbeard's seconds look particularly dangerous (i.e. could take on BM commanders) par Shiliew.

Will Shanks Commanders be more powerful than BM's?

AB Brook
CD Chopper
EF Franky
GH
IJ Jinbei
KL Luffy
MN Nami
OP
QR Robin
ST Sanji
UV Usopp
WX
YZ Zoro

Only Jinbei fits.

So guys, how do we feel Wano will go down?

I've got a feeling Drake will be out to betray Kaido and that Zoro will finally get his time to shine.

WB was a monster in a league of his own. That compensated for his shitty commanders. Though Marco and Vista seem pretty damn strong.

And yeah Shanks crew is gonna be OP. Benn Beckman is likely the batman of the OP universe.

The whitebeard pirates were probably the weakest yonko crew. Imo they don't even deserve the yonko title.

Wanno will be 1st Yonky they take down in a collab of Samurai, Drake, Kid and Luffy Crew

>That cream color
At least use a more tan cream, that looks ridiculous.