Sign the petition

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

Let’s sign this petition. The niggers will chimp out when they don’t get their money and Marvel/Disney will get hell from the SJWs and the liberal media. Keep it subtle, if any association with Sup Forums is mentioned Marvel can call it a racist scam and back out.

Get ready for Project Blackfired

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/tv/black-panther-petition-calls-on-disney-to-donate-25percent-of-profits-to-black-communities/vp-BBJ2U9n
tmz.com/2018/02/12/vivica-a-fox-black-panther-change-org-donation-african-american-community/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/petition-asks-marvel-to-give-25-of-black-panther-profits-to-black-communities_us_5a7db622e4b044b3821ca5fb
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-broadcast-black-panther-on-free-local-television-in-all-african-countries-next-year
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Done. This needs to be reposted in Sup Forums

Signed

Yaaaaassss

praise t'challa

LOL. If they have to give profits away they'll never make another black movie again.

There’s already one in Sup Forums, now we just need to alert Sup Forums and tumblr.

The comments are already filled with KANGZ memes

SIGNED

Bump
Done

>dont mention Sup Forums
>work for buzzfeed
Fuck off

>The mouse
>Giving money away

Which one of you was this?
I'm calling the police right now!

Done

Da kangs are all in

SIGNED

Tyrone Gibs·3 days ago
white pepul owe black pepul money.
·

>fucking assholes

WE WUZ KANGZ

Who is moot?

msn.com/en-us/news/tv/black-panther-petition-calls-on-disney-to-donate-25percent-of-profits-to-black-communities/vp-BBJ2U9n

tmz.com/2018/02/12/vivica-a-fox-black-panther-change-org-donation-african-american-community/

huffingtonpost.com/entry/petition-asks-marvel-to-give-25-of-black-panther-profits-to-black-communities_us_5a7db622e4b044b3821ca5fb

Mother of kek, Project Blacklash might actually work

freakin' this

Keep your scum out of Sup Forums, I only come here to see how degenerate conservatives see the world, we don't want your excrement on Sup Forums

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/petition-asks-marvel-to-give-25-of-black-panther-profits-to-black-communities_us_5a7db622e4b044b3821ca5fb

Damn you all struck gold that is the liberal bastion of the internet and it is taken as gospel

You guys just now signing this? Get on it already.

feel the hate.... let it flow through you

It's too late. As you can see I've already turned gay

this could be win, but assclowns are fucking it up.

faggot

Ok faggot, let it flow through there if you want.

When it gets to 10,000 signatures we should meme that Marvel have agreed, and force them to deny it.

Signed lol

I already contacted the FBI yesterday about that post. They are looking into it.

As a white man, I will be buying tickets to Black Panther for all African Americans who ask. Find me at your theater on opening day. All you have to do is ask.
If I act puzzled or confused, that will be our inside joke. Just keep asking and pretend to get mad until you have to punch me and take my wallet. This will be our secret code to get your free ticket.
Tell your homies!

They should donate 100% and then another $10m on top of that as reparations.

even with a fucking movie, they gotta have their gibs

not gonna happen. modern channers can't raid to save their life; this will inevitability just be filled with kang memes because to these kids spouting we wuz for the 958230214th time is funnier then the irony of the petition and delayed gratification is outside of their vocabulary.

Weird uncanny stuff going on in this thread.

Dont cry when they actually hand the money over and this works in the liberals favour further down the line.

Oh shut up, hyping a fucking movie is lame.

>they actually hand the money over
see

haha, have a (You)

this. nu/pol/ doesn't even try to hide their power level and couldn't jew anyone to save their lives. autistic shrieking and "dropping redpills" just makes the right wing look unhinged and immature. raiding is dead.

Again... Just my opinion, but i dont think this would go so badly for Marvel if it happened. The media attention could go through the roof, and Marvel's bigwigs could potentially use it to fund a whole host of black superhero universe stuff, making more profits further on.

Just a prediction

There's one thing I learned from Disney and subsidiaries. They don't fuck around.
They'll tell them how they're currently investing money in dem programs and they won't beat around the bush when they tell those people to fuck off and choke on their own shit if they don't like it.

>if any association with Sup Forums is mentioned Marvel can call it a racist scam and back out.
Too late. I already see clueless memers saying "we wuz kangz" and people with moonman avatars pretending to be black. Stupid, stupid stupid. If you're running an op you need to keep your memes subtle.

But really I think any WN or Fashy Rightist can support this petition unironically. After all (((THEY))) are pandering to the blacks to make shekels. There is nothing uniquely Liberal or "BLM" about calling this out. If (((THEY))) want to make money off of blacks with what is essentially a modern blaxploitation flick, they should give something back to that community- they should attempt to build a reality that matches the fantasy they depict, even if by such a small measure. Instead they're just taking black money and selling them an illusion. A lie.

This makes me sad, but its true.

Signed.

>raiding is dead
>mfw we used to bully new-faggs out of existance by doxxing the fuck out of their retarded threads
times have changed user, for worse

Signed

Good job user

Some of these motherfuckers are literally retarded for meme'ing into oblivion

bump

Marvel you must GIBS DEM DAT!!

Genious. This will make (((them))) shake in fear.

Making virtue signaling *expensive*

Good.

Mainstream now

Way ahead of you. See

Devilish

Not funny if trolling
Kill yourself if serious

It all started when Sup Forums failed to DDoS tumblr years ago. It changed us.

WE WUZ CATS

Greedy white capitalist comapny such as Disney must give money for black people. Or maybe Disney is racist?

FUCK RACIST DISNEY!

>25%
So poc are considered 1/4th of a person now? And that's supposed to be an improvement? Give 100%

This is a good idea. While we're at it, we should be figuring out a way to use this movie as a way of introducing the idea of a black ethnostate into the mainstream culture

Blacks have plenty of ethnostates and they're all disasters

Yeah no shit. The idea is to get the ones in the US to want to leave

HAVE YOU IDIOTS NOT WATCHED THE MOVIE?
WATCH THE MOVIE

DONT YOU FUCKING GET IT

signed if they actually do give the ooga boogas money i am gonna kek.

Don't give it to communities charter a fucking cruise liner to africa, fucking hell Disney has plenty of them. Just take them, and when they all get off to go be niggers leave. Do it disney, do it for walt.

flawless

i couldn't stop laughing when i was reading all the comments of clueless nigs not known that they are being trolled

Signed. Uhuru.

This would be epic.

I believe in what this petition stands for

Sup Forums should be 18+

Not sure if that would even save it from itself

KEK lets help them fuck MARVEL for making this shit. Now no one will make movies about niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Now THIS is genius

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE!

It should be three fifths no one fourth.

>Nig Donalds
Faggots don't wreck this

Signed, your fucking welcome. It's currently at about 4550

>invested in black communities
Sounds like a cool way to launder money to some distinctly jewish cause

Bump

>When the name is so ooga booga you can’t tell if it’s real or a troll

bump
demons!

Use the hashtag BreakBreadMarvel we need this trending

There's another petition that could generate amusing results - broadcast the movie on africa for free

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-broadcast-black-panther-on-free-local-television-in-all-african-countries-next-year

GOD I FUCKING HATE NORMIE REDDIT FAGS AND BOOMERS. STOP FUCKING KILLING EVERYTHING

Well if it brings 25% more money than a non black movie, they're still making more money...

Fuck you nigger, I have stock in Disney.

so much fun trolling there.

kys faggot Sup Forums and Sup Forums have revolving doors

Signed, current status almost 700

>clicks on link to sign petition

>Oh lets see the names of other people who signed...

>Shlomo Shekelstien
>Ivan Goldstienberg

You fucking idiots are way to obvious

Perfectly legitimate name

GIBS ME DIS
AND DIS
AND DAT
GIBS ME DAT

why are you white boys so scared of this movie?