Symphogear AXZ

Cag-chan is cute. You can't find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/vvfpcx.ass
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>You can't find a flaw.
I can, she's not in my bed right now.

>OP actually delivered with a Cagliostro image

PERFECT!

So, does anyone want my edited sub?

DIKKI IN TIKI!

No.
t. Not Commie

If you were to crop out Cagliostro's right arm just a little bit she would look completely naked in that shot.

What good is immortality without a dick?

If it fixes Heavenrend, Ice Cream and Primary Colors then sure. I don't know what other fixes need to be made since I'm a dumb EOP

What's the big deal with using Heavenred to replace AmenoHabakiri or whatever the shit it is.
It seems fine to me.

She has a dick in my sexual fantasies, and those are pretty much canon.

>It seems fine to me.
Because you're retarded.

I'm pretty sure Cagliostro doesn't have a dick.

I guess this show answered the question of whether robots can masturbate.

>"Translating" the first two kanji of the name because Commie is a bunch of lazy faggots and couldn't even google
>Translating proper nouns

Who cares man, don't you know Japanese by now?

What's important is that their video quality is better than anything else that's around.

1: You don't translate proper nouns. Like ever. Imagine if an anime got subbed and Japan was always referred to as Sunrise Land.

2: Even if translating a proper noun is fine, "Heavenrend" isn't a proper translation for "Snake-Slayer of Takamagahara". It just comes off as a using a generic JRPG-sounding weapon name.

3: Commie now has to spend more time editing every printed wording version of Ame-No-Habakiri in the show into Heavenrend, meaning subs take longer.

Oh no, the alchemists have already transmuted Maria down there!

I don't get all the autistic rage that Commie receives, but the 4kids-style localisation is a pretty strange choice. Who is it Commie expects to download their subs, American eight year olds?

I miss Gary

>What's important is that their video quality is better than anything else that's around.
Even that is false.

Why are Cagliostro and that other blue dool whatshername there?

I'm an EOP too, but I can still tell when something is a bad localization or not. Heavenrend isn't as big of an issue for me though.
Ice Cream, Primary Colors, and the DESS DESS DEEEEEESU in the last episode were bad enough to warrant editing though.
a.pomf.cat/vvfpcx.ass
Here are the subs if you want them. If Heavenrend really bothers you that much, changing it is as easy as opening Notepad++ and replacing all instances of Heavenrend with Ame no Habakiri. But once again, I cannot be bothered to do this, it does not bother me.

Now that's the kind of bullying this show needs.

It's a name there is no debate on how you translate such things.

Oh yes!

>1: You don't translate proper nouns. Like ever. Imagine if an anime got subbed and Japan was always referred to as Sunrise Land.
Fuck, now I have that Wurtz video in mind.

>Even that is false.

No it isn't. Commie has the best video quality.

Eat your hamburgers, Apollo.

Commie apologists fuck off. If they're not going to do the job properly they shouldn't bother.

Now she can finally fence with Tsubasa!

Now there's a mental image I can masturbate to.

Can't you just watch the episode and be happy with it?

>Who is it Commie expects to download their subs
Literally anyone who wants subs for this show, considering there's no alternative until someone de-memes them.

>Can't you just eat shit and enjoy it?
I truly pity you.

No one's stopping you from ignoring them and watching the raws.

YAYAYAYA

This is a great edit.

YAYAYAYA

Where's the Hibiki version though.

I love it.

But the RAWS have shit video quality.

They should because some of us are extreme retards who can't understand jap at all.
Provide better subs so I don't have to use commieshit

Why do Germans want to destroy everything?

Not when it's subbed by DameDame.

Spoke three seconds too soon.

Who wants to tell him?

It's coded into their genes.

You know you can just disable the subs right?

> Destroy
> Build
Two heads of the same coin. The German dream is to rebuild the world, typically in some industrial steampunk way or because GOD IS WRONG.

It's very hard to control my urges to cum hard and deep inside Cagliostro's firm pussy.

Hey now, don't offend DameDame.

This comment only makes sense when there's a choice and people are choosing the worse option.
Commie are the only english subs for Symphogear AXZ. There's nothing else.

They don't, kikes have just propagated a false idea that they do in order to draw power from the disordered state of the world resulting from the destruction of traditionalist systems.

You turn your back and see this.
What do?

HOW CAN ONE DESIGN BE SO SEX?

HOW?

I-I did my best user-kun

No because I watch the raws. That doesn't mean I'm ever going to stop calling Commie a bunch of fucking faggots until they get their shit together.

cum in my pants

>firm
I don't think there's enough alchemical power in the universe to keep that thing firm

Believe in justice and hold a determination to get fisted.

We had Nakalus for Episode 1 and someone took Commie's episode 3 and fixed it up.

There are alternatives out there. A speedsub released an hour after airing littered with typos would be better than Commie.

>teleport behind youer

Brace for fisting.

Mosaic user is kill.

Give my wife Hibiki a hug!

I knew that blue glow is going to be important.

There are options.
>Commie
>Raw
>Edited Commie

Chris and Hibiki have the best teamwork prove me wrong.

>watch raw
>watch commie
>watch edited commie
What now, huh?

What kind of people do they think watch their subs, though? I'd expect most foreigners who give a shit about Symphogear to be well enough acquainted with this stuff to not need silly localisations like the ones Commie makes. I just don't get the point. Why localise when your audience don't need (or at least don't want) you to? It's extra work for no real gain. Is it literally just to piss off autists?

How did the gaijin chart for this episode ended up anyway?

>CR gets GX out of nowhere
>subs G and S1 later for the sake of completion
>hypes AXZ
>doesn't sub AXZ
why this

>Is it literally just to piss off autists?
Yes.

Episode 2 has no alternatives. Episode 4 has no alternatives
My point is still valid.
And yes an speedsub full of typos would be better. WOULD being the keyword because it doesn't fucking exist (except for episode 1)
>raw
You missed the part where I don't know any nip
>Edited Commie
Only available for episode 3

What do you mean, what now? Congratulations, you watched garbage subs for no reason, I have surely been told.

To piss of autists and to play the victim card on their Twitter circlejerks

>Watch Aho girl
>can't stop thinking it's about mama cat trying to get Hibiki to fuck Ver

The edited subs for ep4 are literally in this thread though.

Adding memes shields against legitimate criticism, because they are "only pretending to be retarded".

Yet the only one being upset by it is you, not me.

I missed the part where I was upset.

>People thought it was someone's soul
I agree with Adam, I know all minerals and ores came from meteors bombarding the earth but all that energy and that's all he gets.

They're strange people who don't want to see anything in Japanese in their Japanese cartoons. They'd dub every episode themselves if they could, just so they don't have to partake in a weeaboo hobby.

Favorite curry?

Why is Sinbad nuking girls into gold? I thought he liked girls.

I'm no nuclear physicist, but it would probably take more than 10 megatons to create a ton of gold.

He only likes boys now.

W-what is going on here?

>hot
Execute them.

giving the gaybies a new sister

I don't get it

Key information for manufacturing LiNKER.

Accept my death.

Did they expect me be surprised after what the main gears have been through since the first season?