The Sow Belt belongs to Canada!

The Sow Belt belongs to Canada!

Canada belongs to the US

Every where belongs to the US

no need to call them pigs

>the Soy Belt

Jews are based.

If I illegeally cross the Canadian border and plant an American flag, what would happen?

"sow" means nigress, not kikess

>Kentucky
>snowbelt
2” of snow shuts down most counties there
t. Grew up in western Kentucky

I fucking love this board

Try and take it leaf

nigger all I want is montana and maine they can have Vancouver fuck the west coast

IT WAS A MISTAKE

Our Prime Minister would rappel down from a helicopter and give you ten million dollars for your bravery

Also why does this follow state borders except for California and Nevada where they’re more willing to split up the states between snowy and hot? May as well do it for all states, it’s not like those are the only two states where the southern portion has a noticeable warmer climate than northern (Indiana and Illinois also come to mind).

piss in a jar

dumb slide thread
sage

Southern Indiana gets the same blistering cold, but without the lake effect snow

T. Hoosier

There is little to no snow in most of Washington/Oregon

They certainly are not sunny but they are not snowy either. They should be rainy, that or as another user said, the Soy belt

Well sure that’s the same in West Kentucky when I grew up but it’s still not “snow belt” if it doesn’t get much snow. We’d have single digit days in winter all the time but without any precipitation, I consider that sun belt more than snow belt

>blistering cold
Dude, I've lived here all my life. It gets cold, but have you ever been to Alaska? I think "blistering" is a little bit of an exaggeration.

Farmers are forced to grow soy every few years to prevent from absolutely ravaging our soil

Just an fyi

>-10 to -40 degree windchills are not blistering

The last several winters have been very mild but blazing heat indexes and ridiculous wind chills are part and parcel to Hoosier life.

Man, I don't know what part of "southern Indiana" you live in, but I don't recall any -20 degree weather in Bedford. Maybe I'm too young to remember?

Bitch, please.
>You cannot invade mainland America; there would be a gun behind every blade of grass.
>~John Lenin.

The sage belt belongs to canada.

sage

I'm Greene county, but just a few years ago we had -50 wind chills with the polar vortex.

We get every kind of weather here, Heat waves, coldspells, floods, droughts blizzards, supercells

Indiana might seem shitty at times bit its a great placw desu

T. Oldfag

Blizzard of 76 (or 72?) Was nuts

I'd like to have a word with you about Wisconsin.

IT GOT SOY'D

>voted for Obama twice
>not soy
Lmao

America-kun, please. I-I've never been annexed before.

I think you mean the soy belt.