Tower of God S2 Ch259

Floor of Death arc is finally over. Hints of development for Androssi and Baam. Hidden Floor arc nears.

Discuss.

nice try

What exactly gets hinted at ?

Andorthy's relationship with Baam and the consequences. Also whether or not she cares if he's an irregular which she kind of sort of doesn't, but Garam brings it up anyways since Baam can change the tower.

>Hints of development
So far all it is, is Androssi pointing out she doesn't all that much care about her own status as a princess. Of course, apparently the only way to revoke your status as a Jahad princesses is via death, so best to just go into hiding.

>implying that even if you die you don't lose the status

I stopped reading this at the end of the workshop battle. Should I pick it back up?

Yeah, it's just barely starting a new arc where we're gonna meet Zahard and the Ten Great Heads.

Rak is finally back though. Also, did Karaka's blast sent him all the way to the secret floor or did he actually clear the Hell Train and was qualified to enter?

>Hints of development for Androssi and Baam

Namely hints of the end of their relationship.

>Garam wanted Urek to fight Zahard but he didn't want to
>Urek can't get the woman he loves and the man he wanted to travel with
Poor guy. Seems like the Androssi thing is a parallel of what Garam experienced with Urek and she chose the first option.
>go into hiding.
She climbs with Anak, is not born into the 10F, is in love with a slayer candidate and does all other kind of crazy things. There is no hiding now.

Karaka is in the hidden compartment of the train which also happens to have the door to the hidden floor. He can't enter though, but Wangnan and Co probably can.

Nah. I think this will just strengthen her resolve to be with Baam and climb the tower together. She doesn't really care for her status as a princess anyway.

By end I think he means what will happen in the end, not that they will become enemies.

Reminder that Androssi is the heroine.

good
I'll start reading from where i left off

what's the best ship

The Archimedes was pretty sweet.

>gookshit

No. Fuck off.

more bunny cunny when?

When you faggots go back to Sup Forums

I hope she gets fucking murdered just after realizing her hopes and dreams where shit

Not anime or manga, fuck off.

I kind of hope she's the one to kill Rachel

I suspect longer from now, than when we last saw her to now. Basically I don't expect her until halfway into the next story arc after the virtual floor. Though the Bunny is still my favorite psychopath, and I do want to see more of her.

Shut up Leesoo.

She is in Ran's team. Whenever Ran comes back.

>finally
Rak was unimportant since the 10th chapter. The author going as far to magically teleport him his a bigger deus ex machina than flame girl and useless sword fodder surviving Yuri's attack.

Still not anime or manga

Baam is supposed to be the center of character progression with all the plot reveals and his growth, etc.

Koon gets the leftover crumbs of time after Baam's stuff is done and his only goals is to take Baam up the tower and to kill his father and take hold of the family. Minimal amount of character progression on his plot thread other than the time Rak told him to man the fuck up and take out his father as the new "alpha male", as Rak put it.

Rak has gotten NO amount of character growth other than the introductory bit where it was reveal that he is climbing the tower for something more abstract and not for the common dream of wealth, fame, or authority.

Other than fighting against powerful opponents and seeking an unknown answer instead of mundane and materialistic dreams, that's all that been written about him.

He's been thrown in a gag/comedic character and a jobber in serious fights these days, which is really fucking sad because SIU could probably make Rak a LOT more interesting than this.

tldr; SIU is putting all the time on Baam/Rachel, barely any time on Koon, and Rak has been left dead in the water since the beginning.

It's implied that Rak is a descendant from a very rare species in the tower that precedes even the ten great families.

He's a main character and a fan favorite so I don't think he'll be going anywhere. But yeah SIU really asspulled him out of there.

Why do you do this to yourself user?

I still think that SIU dropped the ball really fucking hard with Baam's backstory, anyone knows that "Destined Chosen One" type of plot is only aceptable in games, and that's just because you usually don't give a shit. I really hope there's a big plot twist coming, because if this is it, it's beyond disappointing.

>what about me

Buddy I can't even remember who the fuck you are.

>plot twist
>Rachel was Baam's sister all along
>Rachel really was supposed to be "The Chosen One"
>But Baam stole her destiny with his all-eating power in the womb, leaving Rachel with nothing

I'm hopeful that Koon will get development in the supposedly upcoming Princess arc, since Maria was already teased as making moves behind the scenes.

This is honestly what I'm expecting, would be nice if he can actually pull something good though, this feels too predictable.

My current source-my-ass theory is that Bam is Jahad's rapey son, and Rachel is Jahad's bastard daughter by someone else. Jahad views her, since she has no talent, as the blunder of the century, whereas he's all over Arlene's son. So her whole thing is to try to prove to Daddy that she's the worthwhile one, not Bam.

I am as well, Koon and Rak need their own driving forces other than being Baam's permanent satellites, hopefully the princess arc will make it come true at least for Koon.

Rak on the other hand, well, I hope SIU gets his head out of his ass and gives Rak the much needed time he deserves.

I guess the thing with Koon is that he's not a sharer, so he won't bring it up unless forced. Which hopefully will happen.

I could easily see Rak getting some amazing backstory for humor purposes. Like at some point out of nowhere they suddenly find out that he's the emperor of his entire race or something.

This upcoming arc could be his time to shine - if he's really dead as people have been speculating, then we might learn more about him for tragedy purposes.

Fuck off with this Gook shit!
Not anime or manga.

>Interesting setting
>Can make good world building
>Good characters
>Games are fun
>Can't do any of the above properly because webtoon
Fuck, I wish TOG had been a novel, the lack of development for anyone besides the mc, and the fact that most of the arcs end up just giving Baam stupid power up, is starting to remind me of Xianxia.

Not completely true, Kaiser's arc had the whole family fight each other on the conflict of interest (Androssi's name vs. Baam needing to pass Yuri's test to enter FOD)

Androssi and Rachel having a cat fight over Baam in the most recent raws/ Androssi being questioned about how she'll act in the future over Baam and the nature of her interest over him

Yeon had her own arc over her family and her beliefs during the test when they had to catch the baby creature and Urek popped in for the first time in the story/ taking the blow for Baam against Karaka, etc. Lesser development after her major arc back in beginning of S2.

Wangnan got a lot of development over the course of Season 2 even though he's been fucked as of late in Karaka's grasp.

There are lot of important characters that have gotten jack shit in development though, like Hwa Ryun, Rak, Koon as of late, most of the original team (Leesoo's team), and the like.

It's SIU's fault for growing the recurring cast so much and not killing or politely removing people off, but he likes big casts as he's said before when people yelled about it before.

anaak best grill

Yeah, I'm not like it doesn't have development, but seeing cool characters get ignored because of the mess that SIU made with the huge cast makes me mad every time, for example Kaiser disappeared after her arc and we didn't get anything about her, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't even appear anymore. Hwa Ryun almost triiggers me, she appears important as hell, but barelly gets any screen time.

A lot of people take it as a given that Kaiser will reappear. I hope that's true, but like you, I don't think it's impossible that she will never appear again.

TOG just had too many characters it expected me to actually care about and I lost interest quick. It introduced its main cast, which I liked, and then 1000 more fuckers.

ANDROSSI (or whatever is her name now) is CUTE
CUTE

I really hope she appears again, I loved her design. I'm also curious about how she will interact with Baam if they meet again.
Inb4 she's cute as hell and becomes best girl.

She'll hopefully catch up now that she has Ha Jinsung taking her up the tower. If we do get her back it'll be after the virtual floor arc and who knows how'll long this will take.

Jinsung is probably infecting her with his personal religion (our lord and savior Baam), and probably told her who bought her at the auction.

It'd be funny to see another devout Baam disciple, but she's most likely going to stick around out of gratitude for freeing her of her debt and past.

Bam needs her to complete his 10 families harem, after all.

Not anime.
Not manga.
Shitposts being deleted.
Neo-Sup Forums.

Spoiler from the raws:

Finally some revelations for blonde guy

Not anime or manga.

>yfw Koon's sister joins in

Which one of the two families legacy Baam should recreate?

It's probably going to be Grace, V. seems to be already represented by FUG

Koon (Koon Family)
Yuri (Ha Family)
Kaiser (Lo Po Bia Family)
Yihwa (Yeon Family)
Hoaqin's final clone (Arie Family)

It's entirely possible that we will probably get this as maddening as it is. I don't think SIU is above pulling shit like that

Don't forget that Androssi is an adopted member of some undisclosed great family. So Bam's already more than halfway there!

>Hoaqin's final clone (Arie Family)

Not really from Arie Family, she is just a billions of souls in one body

It'd probably make Koon ejaculate if he could have Baam as an in law, so I wouldn't be surprised if he started to push them together if Maria joins the cast.

Would be funny if Maria shared the same Baamsexual genes like Koon has, Androssi would explode at the thought of FemKoon trying shit.

I counted her since she has one of the Arie members in her as well (Albedo) and she possess physical Arie traits because of it.

Right now she can't leave the train, so for her to be a real harem member they'd need to figure a way around that. Maybe she could possess Bam's dick or something.

>implied that Rak is a descendant from a very rare species
Where?

>that precedes even the ten great families.
Tons of shit preceded the 10 families. They came in alone from the outside. Every shinheuh is from the tower.

I was under the impression it was Khun

>Where?

Not the same user but during i think one of the Rechel flashback we see the first time she enters the tower in the first floor, where there are those statues of creatures like Rak, SIU kept showing them over and over again during that flashback

My bad, i didn't remembered that a fifth member even existed in the first place

I don't blame you since that arc was a while back ago, I'm still waiting for Hoaqin to get the snot beaten out of him for real. Baam will have to do it at some point because of the souls inside him.

But that'll come at the cost of releasing all of his siblings and we'll end up with an even bigger cast because it. A bunch of Arie members added to list will be fun (Vincente, Anna, David, the Clone)

1st floor wall murals are basically foreshadowing.

>Right now she can't leave the train
Who set that rule again? Because there has to be a way to change the rule or to get around it.

I want to FUCK androssi!

Best character

Never noticed Androssi has that horn where her hair divides on the left side until this chapter.

I just want Rachel dead. Baam to hurry his ass up to godhood and fuck the tower up and make Jahad his cock sleeve

Author will die before this shit finishes.

Also has the Nobleese furry shit ended yet? I dropped this werewolves arc ages ago but wonder if its over yet. I just want the kids back and whats his face to to hook up with death scythe girl.

Cant even remember their names..

What happened to the fire chick who couldnt control her power? I liked her a lot but I doubt she will be significant in any way.

So is blonde guy Jahads son or what? He has the ring and now we saw a small glimpse of a young Jahad they do seem to look similar

>She is in Ran's team
Don't you mean, Novick's team?

I think he was some faggot swordsman that was killed by Hoaqin.

>Also has the Nobleese furry shit ended yet?
No.
>Novick
Who?

Will this guy ever appear again?

That guy that looks like Clark Kent that was always Ran's bitch. The one with the red shinsoo attacks.

>Ran's bitch
Oh, that guy.
If they respected what they said he should be dead.

TOWER-FU

So, Yeon and Prince were a couple or that was just Prince talking shit, as usual?

Prince already got that pussy when she was his slave after being massively indebted on the 20th floor. His loanshark father probably had some too.

That was what I was talking about, but considering how Prince was a massive beta, and Yeon a bitch, I don't think that was true and was only Prince bragging.

>No

I DROPPED THAT SHIT LIKE A YEAR AGO WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO

Glad I dropped it.

Red light reunion soon.

Koon's goals are pretty straightforward, though.
1. Kill his father and be the ruler of the Koom family
2. Be forever with his sister probably marry her

He is basically Hoaquin but without the bloodlust and a lot more smart than him.

Now Rak is the true mystery, but as long as there is a good prey, Rak will be there. And I actually see him killing a Family Head, he has the potential. We had to remember he was one of the best regulars in the second floor, after all.

At the very least, his pops would've cut a deal with her. He wouldn't just drop her debts like that.

What those rings mean, again?

>tfw Yeon is climbing up the tower with incompetent swordsman
>both are incompetent yet somehow working together

>Oh, that guy.

Did you know that guy is from the same family as Yuri? I only even remembered his existence because I happened across him on the wiki the other day.

We don't even know what the rings mean aside from that they're the "Prince of Zahard" whatever that means. Rachel on the other hand assumes the other half other keys are in the rings, but that's not confirmed.

They mean Jahad pumped and dumped your mom.

Rak vs Hendo family leader on the Hidden Floor, remember this.

I want to touch her little horn.

I had to scrim through the Tower of God wikia to find out myself, as apparently the author loves answering shit outside the comics.

Basically the rings signify his sons, and the rings themselves are the key to gate leading to the next unexplored floor in the Tower, as the highest explored floor is not the highest floor.
Jahad apparently broke the key into fragments and mixed it into the 13th month series, and those rings he gave to his bastards in the Red Light District.

Hence why you need to gather the princesses and princes of Jahad in order to progress in the tower, since Jahad's a cunt.

Which chapter was this from, again?