How can we make prison safer for queer people pol?

How can we make prison safer for queer people pol?

Solitary confinement.

▲ ▲

I'm sure he'll find new friends soon

solitary

fuck prisons, they should be converted to industrial meat grinders.

fpbp

Tell them to stop butt fucking each other? I never had to be told because that's where I shit. Never occurred to me to shove a dick where I shit...wait what was yer question?

Not every gay/bisexual man takes it up the ass. Some people are exclusively tops and some gay couples never do any penetrative sex at all.

If you're sentenced and you're in prison, you just have your time to do.

Bail ish a.....something you can posht while you;re fighting your casesh,

I thought everyone in prison was gay for the stay, though.
Nevertheless this guy deserves to be tormented until he kills himself, or until he definitely renounces his faggotry.

Not to menshon heterosekshual nasshole seksh.

Gonna take a wild stab in the dark and guess that "article" doesnt address which colored residents tend to make that stay "lonelier"

Woah, the storage of criminals is full of bigots??? Who would have thought?

No.

Is this another sorry vice piece
They must be shilling hard

Put then in protective custody/sensitive needs yard. I live in a state that doesn't even have PC units so a guy with aggravated rape convictions can be placed in the same cell as a guy doing time for felony drug possession.

I would love to have shared a cell with a pedo when I was in county.

On second thought, I didn't need any extra charges...

Maybe you should get a job in the prison system sometime, and see how most of the inmates act...a real eyeopener

Tell them to stay the fuck out of prison. What makes them so special that prison time is shittier... just stop

>Tyrone used to fuck my ass ragged every day, but since everyone found out i'm gay, he won't touch me :(

Too cruel even for me

What we really need to do is send all our worst criminals with a bug-out-bag to the center of Africa and create Australia 2.0

I don't care

No chain in death.

by encouraging them not to be faggots.

Low energy fags

How is prison even punishment for faggots?
I would love to go to a prison full cute girls

hang yourself with your bedsheet

>open-ended, contextless question
>one-post
>addressing "pol"
>no link
Know what we can do is we can read the rules.