Baki Dou 167

This chapter pissed me the fuck off, because I expected a certain different something (and someone) after page 0019 and was briefly hyped. Oh, well.

What's with the smoke?

End chapter. Understand why I'm disappointed?

where did the sword come?

rip Itagaki - Yakuza

>nothing happens the chapter nr 310

You can cut out 1/3rd of the manga and nothing would change.

Wrong thread? One Piece general's over there.

>nobody cares about musashi dou anymore

what

He drew it from the scabbard on his hip?

this is so fucking slow. are we going to have Musashi take on the entire Baki-verse before we get to the point of this arc?

RIPIP

You wanted Memetobe to return?

It would be really funny if his gimmick became cockblocking all of Musashi's fights

Also, for all the trouble Musashi is getting from people like Hanayama (and undeniably B or even C-tier character, far below current Baki), you really start to wonder if Yuujiro would have really lost that first fight with Musashi

No, explain.

Yes, I wanted our lord and saviour to return, even in His heavy casts, laden with the burden of His broken bones. I wanted Him to put a stop to this.

I'm more pissed by the fact we didn't get Baki anime this summer.

at least I know now this takes place after his own series

has there ever been a fighter who wanted to fuck Baki's boipussy?

There will never be a Baki anime
The gacha that nobody will play is far more important

The prophets lied, etc

>all the trouble Musashi is getting from people like Hanayama
His thing always has been that he lets them try their special moves on him on purpose, then beats them anyway. He could have dodged all those haymakers, and they only got into a grip contest because he allowed him to grab his hand.

You might be on to something. Also, Yuujiro is the one person he didn't fuck around with (i.e. started the fight in full serious business Ni Ten Ichi Ryu mode, which Yuujiro reciprocated)

He did try to fuck with Yuujiro. Remember "Don't patronize me"?

> he didn't saw the announcement of new season

More than a year ago. And not a word since the OAD came out

>he doesn't know that they stopped putting "anime announced" in the magazine ~5 months ago and have not addressed it in any way since

Why would they do such a thing.

jesus christ that art style

Leave Musashi to me. He'll be the perfect warmup for when I take down Yujiro at last.

>arc
What are you talking about, Musashi's the main character.

Didn't Musashi eat attacks from Pickle and was still fine? Does anyone in the world think tattoo man's gonna win this fight?

I bet Itagaki does.

He wasn't serious against memetobe since he knew he wasn't out to kill him.

Fuck that sword shit, Musashi is just so fucking sturdy.
In the grip of hanayama, tanking his baseball pitch.
All the pickle shit, what is the point of this ?
Showing that Musashi beat everyone except when he doesn't ?
Show some kind of endgoal pls, this Musashi tanks every attack then slashes the guy thing cannot last forever.
I hope there will be some kind of crazy plottwist at least

why is the art so bad?

Translation?

Is this Baron von Raschke reference?

Itagaki's art is always bad.

I ain't know no dirty Korean. Raws are out on Thursdays.

No; it is a reference to Fritz von Erich. See the name in the katakana.

Hanayama isn't B tier, since his spinoffs he's at least stronger than Pickle.

would love to see how well Matsuo Shozan would fare in the Baki universe

If Itagaki pulls an Ali Jr again all will be forgiven.

Please please please let everyone fuck Musashi in the ass by the end of Baki DOu

We all agree that hanayama is best boy, right?

Definitely. He's the only true gentleman in this universe of crazy whackos.

Finally caught up with translated manga (done all series).
I see this is 167 but batoto only has up to 135. Usually reseased in volume batches?
Please tell me Kato hasnt appeared yet, maybe its wrong but I want him to finally become a rival to baki, I've been waiting since the first series

long since established

>Kato
Lolwut?
You sure you read all the series?
You`re supposed to read Baki then New Grappler Baki then Baki Son of an Ogre then Baki Dou.

>Kato hasnt appeared yet
He was in the audience watching Musashi fight Pickle and Memetobe. I'm not sure, but I think he watched the Retsu one too.

unless there were some missing chapters.
I read it all except the side series.

really? completely missed him

katou is not top tier sorry

I knew it
I told you all that I should have made a map of the characters in the arena

Yeah, you are right, I should have expected the real beast hidding his potential to be the one to destroy Musashi in the Future.
cant wait for Baki VSSuedo

It's Hanada, you jackass

1st panel

>Musashi went Gear 2

what does this post mean?

thanks.

I wish I could see briefly through the eyes of people that consider Itagaki a bad artist. I think a lot of people lack the context on which his exaggerated bodies exist. I notice Itagaki often contrasts the everyday person with his monolithic fighters, he also does it with spectators. How an individual invested in that world of combat reacts is vastly different from the background spectators.

>people that consider Itagaki a bad artist
90% of the time, it's the same person. And that person is a fan of Itagaki. Or else, they wouldn't post about it in literally every Baki thread that sprouts up.

wait, where's the left picture from?

From the first series.

wait, what, I dont remember that part

who is the one about to receive the kick? Memetobe?

Yes, it's Motobe. Near the beginning of the series, right before Doppo fights Yuujiro, Motobe goes to fight with Yuujiro in a park.

yeah, that's what I thought. I read it recently and remember they fought, but strangely enough dont remember this page, even though I still remember the whole comment about the asphalt (before and at end of fight)

[recap]
[recap]

Most people just think art is drawing as photorealistic as possible.

wait, you mean for me to say it? I dont remember exact words cause I read all 4 manga in a row. but it was something like they met in a cemented part and motobe mentions something about using the cement/asphalt as a weapon or slamming yujiro against it and they change locations to a softer ground (the park I think) and at the end of the fast fight when Motobe gets BTFO hitting the ground with force, Yujiro says something akin to "arent you glad you didnt (just) hit asphalt/cement"

Just Imagine a fight between him and Doppo, it would be insane.

eh, nvm. You just made me remember it. and fetched this, just for ya

You posted it literally one second before me, so I got a duplicate file message.

Shame. Itagaki's ability to bring clothes to life is ignored, it takes skill to pull that off.

eh, and it was motobe taunting Yujiro asking if he was afraid to fight on concrete at the begining of the fight

Yujiro facial expressions really makes this picture

So had she confronted Musashi?

Hey screw ya buddy, the first manga was all about hinting at true strength of characters.
Katou will be a rival just you wait.

nah, it will be Kaneda, he will surprise Katsumi by showing that he perfected the one-hand combat long before him
tis just a flesh wound

vs memetobe most of the characters would have died of brain damage

What do you mean?

After that smoke i also expected Memetobe to appear,what was the purpose of that scene anyways?

What scene? This one? If so, we'll probably find out next chapter. Jack kept going after getting smokeballed, too, after all.

How do you guys feel Spek or non retarded Dorian would fare against musashi? They both used underhanded tactics and weapons so I think they might do alright.

He's a modern Michelangelo.

Speck couldn't handle pre-buff Hanayama. I can't imagine that he'd do well here. Dorian, on the other hand, might actually win - and I say this as someone who hates Dorian. Musashi doesn't have the body needed to tank the razor wire, surely - no character does - and he has no known counter to being lit on fire. There's a fair chance that he might just burn to death. Yanagi would be able to kill Musashi easily, assuming the latter does the same 'tank the first hit' thing that he always does. Void palm him into unconsciousness, then kill him. So long as Musashi is human by any definition, he cannot stay conscious through the void palm technique.

Ultimately, the fact of the matter is that most of the characters *could* beat Musashi, in theory. It's only that they don't. I think that's a major part of what makes Musashi's arc so infuriating. Pickle could have gone to eat Musashi instead of fucking around with the sword. Doppo almost killed Musashi with his kick. Shibukawa let Musashi stand up again after dropping him with aiki. Hanayama could have just told his men to shoot Musashi. Yet, none of them did these things and thus none of them won.

what if musashi tried to take spek's unstoppable combo shit that he tried to pull on Hama

also spek uses gun and whatever other shit he can find and dorian pulled a grenade out of his stomach too what if musashi unretards dorian and dorian beats him?

There's a lot of literally who's in the bottom half of that picture. I only recognise Jyaku Kaioh.