youtube.com/watch?v=FGhV7YOdvpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

CHADlifla
>strong
>beautiful
>intelligent
>natural prodigy
>has highest potential (went from not knowing what super saiyan is to being capable of reaching super saiyan 3 in 1 day)
>protects her waifu (who's also SSB tier or higher)
>brother highly praises her
>managed to impress Son Goku with her amazing fighting capabilities

KEKhan
>weak
>jobber
>""""""scholar"""""" with no job
>cheats on his wife
>thinks cosplay is cool
>doomed the earth because he got cocky after unlocking his """""potential""""
>his dad never cared about him
>let his waifu get raped in front of thousands of people
>lost to a gay furry in front of multiple gods
>only achievement is beating cell with the help of 10 other people
>fanbase consists of edgy mexicans that self insert into him and legitimate pedophiles

>KEKhan
what is kek. and why is it a bad thing

BROMANCE

youtu.be/8G4QwUUj4Nk?t=4m45s
Anyone know the tune at this mark?

Leave the Tournament of Power to us

What is wrong with you people?

>beautiful

O, MY U12 TIME MACHINE

Cute!

Don't worry, Goku. I'll take it from here.

Whatever you do don't press that button.

Can we all just agree that Goku and vegeta are made for each other?

>Cauliflacucks still won't let go of the gohan boogeyman

Kiero

What the fuck is wrong with Goku's left leg?

This.

>filename

Why are people so mad SS berserk can tank SSB kamehameha ?

They can sense that their time is near.

By the end of next episode Caulifla will likely be KO'd and/or eliminated.

>SS berserk
Nice headcanon.

>Cheated on Chi-Chi with Vegeta.
>Cheated on Vegeta with Hit.
>Cheated on Hit with Frieza.
>Cheated on Frieza with Caulifla.
>Probably going to Cheat on Caulifla with Jiren.

When will it end Goku? When will it end?

youtube.com/watch?v=t-eYKWA7zuk
Faulconer sucks

>this meme again

I bet you're one of the fags who thought Gohan would be back because of a hair bang at the end of the FT arc.

Son Goku's a dick

Correct?

Gohan vs Cabba, who wins?

>went from not knowing what super saiyan is to being capable of reaching super saiyan 3 in 1 day
Fuck, this still makes me mad

screencapping this

ERASED.COM

Reminder that whoever thinks Caulifla will be knocked out next episode is a retard/and or Gohanfag

What was Caulifla's childhood like?

>Chi-Chi
You mean Piccolo

How so?

Next episode shows Caulifla borderline crying autistically.

She's probably going to get eliminated, which will spur Kale to get her transformation under control.

And then Kale will get eliminated.

>nigger making tasteless cringeworthy drawings again

Post yfw Cauli x Hit gets confirmed.

Episode of Bardock is not canon.

Cabba

a lot of sex with renso

(you)

Have done nothing but bring the ratings down, infuriate the fanbase and fucking suck since their introduction.

Why would they fight each other? They're on the same team.

How much can she eat?

Give up already.

>headcanon

Not an argument, Gohanfag.

>KEKhan

His name is Fodderhan, user.

You can screenshot it all you want, Satan, but your powers can't match this 7.

Jobifla is going down (probably after taking an attack meant to eliminate Kale), Kale is getting a power-up and gaining control of her autist-not-brolly form from the loss of her Onee-chan, and then an episode or three later she'll end up getting eliminated. See you next week, Caulifag.

Get madder, bitch.

>Caulifla-san, I need you. I need you so bad it hurts! Please, I need to feel you inside me. Make me feel good! I'll do anything you ask! Please Caulifla-san, let me show you how much I love you!

>Fight each other

Shipping.

That was more of a one night stand. Like Tien.

Krillin was a childhood crush. Yamcha is Yamcha.

>the absolute state of that youtube channel
Jesus Christ

Start making quality posts at anytime you nigger faggot

perfect

>Gohanfags are so desperate they come up with their own headcanon based off a 2 second clip from a preview

>but your powers can't match this 7.
What 7?

>p-p-please stop posting, I beg you

Why?

>Shipping
what does Juan piss have to do with this?

Who gives the best head in DB?

My post was a prediction, not a statement of fact.

I'm predicting that Caulifags will cry tears of autism by the end of the next episode.

You'll see it go from >MUH BASED SSB CAULIFLA to >w-w-well she lost b-but she saved k-kale! b-based!!

>Honestly, why do you think Funimation made a new dub for the DVDs and why do you think Kai cut out half the footage?

They made this far, FAR after Z's airing in the US. That means we and the rest of the English speaking world paid millions upon motherfucking MILLIONS to Toriyama/Toei/FUNi/Ocean/Etc. for all Z content in English along with electronic music.

Slug. movie for just one arc.

Broly. movie for just one arc.

Turles. movie for just one arc.

Cooler. movie for just one arc.

Repetitive DBZ games about the same fucking story. How many movies compared to arcs does DB Super have? Exactly ...

>are still drawn out to point where it actively hurts the pacing big time
>pic related
See that? it's what you get with "drawn out timing". You get beautiful art. People have short attention spans compared to the decades of the 90s.

Like it or not this allowed quality animation. Super wants to speed up events so fast this is why the animation is subpar. Z had a totally different philosophy to animate. Where to repeat frames, where to increase the number of frames for an event, etc.

If you don't wanna agree ok .. just stop denying FUNi and Falconer defined Z and gave it its popularity for casuals as well as enthusiasts.

Is this Goku's most shining moment?

Remember when Beerus was an asshole

Oh.

>predictions are headcanon
It's almost like you Cauliniggers enjoy sucking cock.

Geekdom said otherwise, I trust him more than some neckbeard pedophile Gohanfag from Sup Forums

kelly

The author called it a what-if story.

You should see what toriyama drew.
It was the canon way Bulma stole Vegeta's royal cherry.
She was slowly riding him with this vampish triumphant look on her face while he looked like a 14 year boy who was being overwhelmed by his first taste of pussy. Reminded me of me actually.

Want to see the fabled 12 page brutal nigh ssj pounding/rape/post argument hatefuck vegeta laid on her that lead to trunks conception and to him leaving the planet to cool off..i mean train?

>Black and Violet
Was that ever a thing?

Will 18 be angry that Goku pretty much stole Caulifla from her arms?

I was only warming up. This time I'm serious!

He's still a ass. Just a somewhat more reasonable ass.

No. It's just a dumb drawing.

No, when he put boiling water down that guys throat

Keep going, surely you'll get there.

Come forth, Dragon of the Gods, and grant my wish pretty peas! Make me relevant again!

Hop

what's the source for that?

why does this make you mad?

she was already one of the strongest saiyans in u6.
according to her brother she has big potential.
cabba in base managed to keep up with base vegeta
showing that u6 saiyans aren't weak.

they just never knew about super saiyan.
caulifa even admitted that she only managed to go super saiyan 2 once. but coudn't do it again until goku showed her how.

meanwhile gohan gets power up to power up given to him (guru and old kai) because he can't do it on his own. and then still jobs

ask gohan fags why they like gohan, and 9 out of 10 will only bring up super saiyan 2 gohan vs cell.
the one moment gohan was all edgy and didn't behave like his normal self. and then he still needed help to beat self (once again needed words of motivation from his father. and if vegeta hadn't distracted cell, gohan would have lost)

i'm not saying that caulifa is the best character ever.
but with power ups at least she shows trying it herself instead like gohan who needs others to help him

It's a WoW reference which became a replacement for "lel" after it was adopted by the Redditors a few years back.

Still posting it won't make your garbage look good.

Android 19 and Guldo.

>Want to see the fabled 12 page brutal nigh ssj pounding/rape/post argument hatefuck vegeta laid on her that lead to trunks conception and to him leaving the planet to cool off..i mean train?
Sure, go ahead, but let's not kid ourselves Freeza took Vegeta's virginity

So, if DBS Trunks went back to his world BEFORE Dabra showed up, that means Shin, Kibito and Beerus weren't killed, DBS Trunks probably killed Dabra quickly so the other future Trunks never went SS2.
We can assume the Trunks who fought Zamasu (who has SS2) is the "main" Trunks in that timeline and the other one is the one who became time patroller (the one who can only go SS1), right?

What did he mean by this?

he already got a 7 tho

>We can assume the Trunks who fought Zamasu (who has SS2) is the "main" Trunks in that timeline and the other one is the one who became time patroller (the one who can only go SS1), right?
Yeah, I guess so.

Nah. His best moment was not killing everybody on Earth.

where is this from?

youtube.com/watch?v=FGhV7YOdvpo

But it's not even dubs.

>Gohanfags unironically post these "Leave Jiren to me!" and Gohan Rose/White/God pictures pretending he's some sort of badass
>Meanwhile they also defend Gohan confining himself to his little cuck circle like a coward the entire tournament

Which one is it Gohanfags?