Akiba's Trip

This is the most underrated show this year. It had everything: amazing girls, a great OST, and a fun plot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KhX6M4WNOsc
youtube.com/watch?v=OQjyLTil5Ss
youtu.be/7QgTTOgA3Gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moi moi moi

Made the same mistakes Rio did.

underrated anime, the audiophile episode was really funny

My AOTS

Fuck, people still remember Rio Rainbow Gate?

I want to breed this autistic fin
Pyuko I will always remember you

I loved this freakishly tall girl, wish she had more screentime.

better than games even

It was okay

Why are brown people always trying to give you their mix tapes?

It's unironically my AOTY.

Why can't Stallman be a cute brown girl? It's not fair.

You probably guessed this, but they weren't even close to using this word correctly in the series.

Less known fact, most anons get the T: (regards) meme wrong. Only a capital T with a colon is correct .

rio's mistake was getting too serious instead of focusing on getting rio naked every episode. akiba's trip was pretty silly the whole way through.

The part where she moonsaults that dude through a bunch of tables was the highlight of this show.

Tamotsu was an otaku MC done right.
Someone passionate about their hobbies is much more fun to watch than a stock lazy NEET.

best looking girl of her season, no doubt

NEET MCs aren't that common

I will never forget.

Kill yourself retard

Was fun to watch but most people were expecting something else because of the games.

>find new hobby
>waste all your time and money getting way too into it
He's relatable.

literally every isekai

First, that's wrong and second, even those Isekai where the MC was a NEET before coming to that world he stops being a NEET if he has to work to survive in that world.

Reminder that Tamo2 is living the dream and having shimaidon for the rest of his life.

They didn't insist on the fact that every hobby comes from seeing it in some anime or videogame.

Looks super interesting

audiophiles
never ever

The people that made this knew what they were talking about.

It truly was a magical show

Stop playing children card games.

But how will I face my enemies in combat then?

Beat him by becoming employee of the month.

I wish I was paid in >(You)s.

>fun plot
op, your taste is awful

It was a blast.
I'm happy that best girl got the win in at the end, even if there weren't really any contenders.

You could really tell that the staff had a ton of fun with the show, and that's worth a lot.

My goodness!
I am saying oh, myyyy, gooodness

Now this is a thread I'm happy to hit upon.
Yeah, this show was pure unadulterated fun from Gonzo with fun main cast, fun side cast, episode stories and animation as well fanservice. It really is a show I miss from the past year.
All of you who watched this and appreciated it, you're my brothers.

Here's a excellent song by Earphones aka the main trio; youtu.be/KhX6M4WNOsc

The girl in yellow, is she the Megumin's VA?
youtube.com/watch?v=OQjyLTil5Ss

18if has potential as well.

There should be more MC's like Tamotsu.
I was worried because otaku characters are usually shit, but he was pretty cool.

Yes. TakaRie started as part of Earphones but then her career exploded.

That episode was the peak of the show for me.
I loved when they switched to the audience pov who just saw it as a regular card game with two faggots shouting nosense.

Fucking loved this show, missed the threads though, guess I'll lurk the archives.

They were comfy. I actually needed the sources for the references since I'm a pleb.

Threads were mostly good except for the one week where a faggot used as OP which made the perfect excuse for Sup Forums to flood in and derail everything.

I remember that thread, seriously fuck Sup Forums.

Can you actually hear a difference?

you always can play a game of pretend

Even though it was sponsored the street fighter episode had a couple of nice nods to the community.

Gonna do some tests to see if I can, waiting for the walnut v3 to use it as an external DAC when it's out and my yenona headphones to see if I can catch a difference when ripping the same source at different bit rate samples.

Never followed any SF stuff, but a couple of months before that ep was released I read about that move, it felt good.

My favorite episode.

I was expecting it to be average at best but it ending up being one of the few that I really looked forward to waching.

That's why I give everything the 3 eps rule, fuck I remember really enjoying the ending of blade and soul when most of it was complete shit.

Akiba's Trip was completely stupid.
And I loved every second of it as a result.

Damn, I gave this a pass because the game disappointed me, but it actually seems pretty fun. Picked up.

This

I have a dac that use when listening to stuff from my laptop. I'm not sure if the conversion is what makes a difference or if it's just the fact that the dac is acting as a soundcard, but it is noticeably better. If you've got some decent headphones and it feels like your computer isn't giving you the sound you want, I'd say it's worth picking up a cheap, portable one.

Funniest thing about this is that he spent all that money and time in a decent sound sytem only to end up listening to generic j-pop

Moi! Arisa is my waifu.
I went Finland after the last episode of Akiba's Trip, but no one moi'ed at me. Sad

It was pretty fun, I loved the cardgames episode.

The audiophile episode, wrestling episode, and card game episode were all fantastic. I loved every minute of it and want another anime like it. S2 when ;_;

>we will never have an otaku MC as cool as Tamotsu again
It all comes tumbling down.

>Gonzo saved anime in winter with Akiba
>Is saving it now with 18if
>A gonzo offshoot will save anime in autumn Gokumi with YuYuYu S2
Is this the year Gonzo comes back in full force?

Again, where are the fucking BDs, HS version looks like shit

youtu.be/7QgTTOgA3Gg

I seriously hope the director keeps getting more work, he's rivaling Takamatsu Shinji as my favourite comedy director after this and SgS.

It isn't a direct adaptation of the game? Guess I'll give it a watch.

I wonder if the BDs come with a bunch of Earphones specials like the SgS ones did.

It's about as close of an adaptation of the game as Tower of Druaga also by Gonzo, which is to say it's absolutely nothing like the game and only the better for it.

I just checked nyaa and the OST and CD drama were there.

Nah, this is actually good, same premise, less ryona

Most DAC chips are indistinguishable in tests, but using an external USB unit isolates the analog conversion from the electrical noise of your motherboard.

So yeah, worth like $30 but no more.

But not no ryona.

It was awful.

You are awful

It had a ham radio segment and an audiophile segment so I had to watch it.