Kemono Friends

It has now been fully 12 hours 10 minutes since the S2 announcement and my smile has not shown any sign of disappearing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8QAgoj6808
desuarchive.org/a/thread/159987131
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have they found someone to replace Kaban's seiyuu yet?

Thanks for the story, colorfriend.

Why?

why does so much Japanese art depict girls with their fly undone like that? is it a fashion trend over there?

Sugoi.

They're both cute, but KabaSe is cuter because of the role reversal.

She's probably just gotten to the beach so she's taking her shorts off to wear her bikini underneath.

Big girls.

obvious trace job

Needs some more Hippo, otherwise great.

Shorts, like nations, are much more interesting to look at if they appear to be on the verge of falling.

the other two are both like "I can't believe Moose actually said that"

What did she say?

I hope they don't find any humans.

Biggest riparian predator.

I hope they find the ruins of human civilization

At first I thought Kaban was calling her but Serval couldn't figure out how to answer, but now that I see it that isn't a cell phone.
What is it?

It's a controller for the AC, it's too cold for serval but she doesn't know how to work it.

Will Kaban ever find happiness?

That i want the most.

It's an air conditioner remote. Kaban tell Serval that she can adjust the temperature with it but she doesn't know how to use it.
16 degrees is a great temperature anyway

Wanna fight?

Dinosaurs aren't reptiles user.

This deserves a sticky if Kino got one

I'm not too good with drawing, but I was brainstorming ideas for a Bearded Dragon Friend. I thought that all Reptile Friends wore hoods.

Tongue.

Please no, we don't need something like that.

...Hooded Cobra has a hood because hooded cobras have hoods.

This was expected, though. It's not big, surprising news like Kino or FMP.

Truly, this is the only correct thing to want.

I hope we get big girl レズ shenanigans in s2

And Tschinoko had a hood because she's from the hood?

But all dinosaurs were reptiles user.

>I thought that all Reptile Friends wore hoods.
I think Serval said something like all snakes have hoods when she was trying to determine what kind of animal Kaban is.

Dinosaurs were reptiles, what you're thinking of is they weren't lizards.

She has a hood because girls wearing hoodies with the hood up all the time is a common antisocial character thing.

But she also looked in the wrong place for wings if Kaban was a bird Friend.

All sneks have hoods, but chameleon also had a hood while frilled lizard didn't.

Chameleon has a hood as well though.

What happens when you put Tsuchinoko in a room with no walls to hide behind and make her interact with someone?

Forgot about Frilled Lizard.

>new animation studio
>replace all the voice actors with popular seiyuu
>sack the old writers and bring in Mari Okada
>the director is now Urobuchi

Oh that's right she's an owl. Why isn't there more art of her doing that neck thing? Is it because it's creepy?

This was my biggest fear when it was announced Kemono Friends was going to air on children's tv blocks now.

I'm pretty sure that was mostly for the viewers' sake because it would just look strange to look for wings on Kaban's head before they actually introduced some bird friends.

>ywn see KF art based off this comic

Let me introduce you to the Sarcosuchus. Pic fucking related.

Also, Godzilla isn't a riparian predator. It's an oceanic predator.

Serval sugoi~

Post Grey Wolf friend butts.

You think KF was teaching us that we should treat animals how we treat our waifus?

dumb dog

Cutie dog.

Thief dog.

I've started drawing Saltwater Crocodile. Progress is pretty slow, desu. Right now I'm trying to comprehend how a crocodile's tail would drag if it emerged from one's lower back.

Hidoi.

Kemono Fiends

How affectionate, at least in this depiction.

You mean we should jack off to animals?

Kemono Rivals

Stop bullying the dog like this.

>ITT: We write new episodes for season 2

Kaban and Serval make it to the new island then split up with Fennec and Arai. Kaban finds evidence of Friends living in the area, but can't find the Friends themselves. She spends the night camped out in the jungle. We hear a loud pop in the distance. Serval climbs a tree high enough to see a near hidden compound in a valley with a fires lit around it. They both head towards it the following day to investigate. The entrance is surrounded by rusted, collapsed barbed wire fencing. There's a loud scream that reverberates from inside the largest building. Serval kicks open then enters an air duct with Kaban crawling in behind her. Another scream is heard and the two split up at a fork in the air ducts. Kaban slips down a long shaft, coming to a stop after she falls through the ceiling, hitting the floor with a thud and the camera fades to black. She wakes up hearing wet smacking sounds then realizes shes in a cage with a whimpering Fennec. There is a large black man wearing a US military uniform, naked from the waste down, thrusting into an unmoving Arai with her eyes stuck open. The camera focuses on the body moving limply for nearly a full minute when suddenly "MYAMYAMYA!" and we see a shape fly towards the big guy. He reaches for a gun nearby, while grinning, and the last thing shown before the screen fades to black and the ED plays is a burst of blood and chunks.

STOP

.......No. I meant loving them.

grimdark edgelords need to be eaten by ceruleans

Nah.

It's the only way they can go but it will lose it's novelty

I am sad we're probably not going to see a lot of S1 characters.
...that aside an island full of male friends only would probably be a disaster anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=s8QAgoj6808

I should play that again.

You're the same guy who said he'd like to see Kaban and Serval find recordings of radio chatter of military units being overrun and torn apart by ceruleans, aren't you?

What the fuck

Let us have a moment of silence for any poor anons who may have died before the S2 announcement

RIP in pieces, deadfags

F

I'd hug her AND fug her!

I just want to say that Kaban is the ultimate human being.

This guy:
>What it means was there was obviously a massive global crisis somehow, and they were mounting a last-ditch effort to contain it and destroy the sandstar. I wouldn't be surprised if S2 gives us a recording Kaban digs up of soldiers getting wiped out fighting Ceruleans and it ends up being a huge reveal and hits the characters hard, listening to radio chatter of units doing their damndest to either hold on, reach their objectives, or panicking as their platoons are wiped out. Edgy, yes, but the presence of a downed B2 really suggests nothing less.

We were talking about what happened to the outside world, iirc.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/159987131

...and this is what they'd be armed with.

The inverse of this is how many anons have found the will to live due to the Season 2 announcement.

Those could probably kill a human

Hey, saline solutions appear to make abyssals dead. So potentially, yes.

Damn Tatsuki, announcing season 2 just when I was about to go to Japari Park.

mfw I'm the one who made that thread and completely passed by this conversation, thank god.

If there's an episode about the Japarimann factory then I will shit

Red Panda a cutie.

I had these when I was a kid. Because the rubber was so thick they didn't even blow up if you hit someone with them.