Sup Forums what do you think about Stefan Molyneux?

Sup Forums what do you think about Stefan Molyneux?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's gr8

meme

Race realist bro, smart man

I don't understand why you people call him a meme and IQ 89 and all these things. I get that he sometimes gets a bit manipulative and appeals to emotion, but so what? He's right about a lot of things and a much needed voice.

What do you guys think of Based Bill Whittle? Is he redpilled?

His videos are unnecessarily long and he takes forever to get to the fucking point

Complete faggot, cult leader, psychopath. Don't think it's true? Look up defooing and how he gets people to pay him to get close to his "inner circle" of people that abandon their families and go worship his retarded ideology.

One of us
One of us

Complete pseud

Read his garbage book on libertarianism. One of the worst books I've ever read.

He isn't really that much of a race realist either

>"Philosopher"
(Translation)
Unemployable.

He changed his stance concerning race equalism and immigration when confronted with evidence, which is rare for Libertarians.
So he's cool in my book.

Modern day Evola, standing up to the tidal wave of degeneracy and decay washing over western society

>he's a bro

Hes boring. Vids are long and a snore

Great thread OP.

Pedophile

cult leader

He has somewhat of a blindspot when it comes to criticism, is a bit of a megalomaniac and is super manipulative in his call in shows.

But to me those are just asides, his main impact is MASSIVELY positive and he has redpilled untold amounts of people on race, islam, corrupt us gov, and is clearly tentatively hiding his powerlevel.

>Man playing with his own child
>Pedophile

A great first try shill, put in more effort next time. Here's a (you) for encouragement.

Faggots like you that throw that kind of accusation around all the time are the reason everyone hates leafs so much.

>lolbertarian
cringe

The UPB is the most embarrassing work of philosophy ever penned. He has a meltdown when people question him about it, it's pretty funny. Honestly the UPB is so bad that molymeme should probably commit ritual suicide to atone for it.

He wrote a book called The Art of the Argument and completely misrepresented validity vs soundness...something you learn in Logical Arguments 101. He's a fucking idiot.

He is a greedy narcissistic psycho but at the same time definitely /our guy/.

Somthin about him seems...off...

This, his call ins are absolutely awful and I don't watch any of them anymore. Besides that he's really useful for stuff going on in the world in a truthful way that isn't reported on by anyone else except for someone like Tim Pool.

fucking true

I forgot he existed

You don't take a 1 year old to the fucking park

He's there to service his FDR listeners and sell his kid out to them

>implying libertarians cannot be race realists
??

>immigration policy matters
Wrong; it only matters if you spend tax dollars on supporting those who cannot feed themselves, which makes you a statist and a cuck and means you will never solve your problem regardless of how "woke" you are with regard to race. You are a nigger in white skin, and don't deserve the resources the state invests in keeping you breathing.

Jared Taylor is a better hwhite advocate, Stefan is more likely to be mathematically correct on any given issue.

I like him, and I think his current level of popularity is well deserved. If he were as dick sucked as Jordan Peterson I might be more critical though.

He has the typical eyes of a psycho and a cult leader, but I like him. He could be more direct, tho. 20 minutes to tell something that could be said in 4.

When a large majority of Sup Forumsacks drop out and develop a corporate nation to wage war against the cabal, Molyneux will be the head of secret police.
>Leave none standing, God will sort out the arguments.

honorary leaf

youtu.be/GKczW14EO_w

I'll just leave this one right here...

Christ, he was such a fucking asshole to that poor lad

Just 30 minute ramblings, also isn't he Jewish?

Yes, He is literally one of the, if not the best interviewers in media today. His interviews are always calm, purely focussed on getting as much knowledge out of the guest as possible.

Stefan Molyneux raped me, I told him to stop and he kept saying "not an argument"

Local man driven insane by the Redpills believes the time for arguments has passed.
youtube.com/watch?v=EYX2pmXe14U

He's jewish.
He admitted it at a lecture or whatever.
I've seen the vid. Want link?

talking head

Christ, some adrenaline before bed. Just what I needed

I like him when he doesn't shill for kikes and spread propaganda about NK/venezuela.
Or when he cries "muh free market" as if a free market was incorruptible.

>Race Realist
>Thinks hispanic is a race

Imagine him having a conversation with pierce

His absolutely massive, sucking ego prevents me from liking him personally at all, but I often appreciate the turns of phrase and articulations he brings to many of the ideas that I have arrived at myself.

>You don't take a 1 year old to the fucking park
You're right, the outside is so overrated.