Does the Northwest Resemble Europe?

I've lived my entire life in the Northwest from Oregon to Washington.

The thing I absolutely love about this place is its absolute natural beauty. The vast and roaming hills, the green grass, the abundant forests and wildlife.

My question is directed towards mainly people from Europe who have been to the Northwest.

Does it remind you of the homeland?

Could you see yourself living here?

How was the weather? Was it vastly different, or eerily similar?

Sorry bro but Europe has been overpopulated and lacks nature since at least the 30's. Hitler was attempting to invade the eastern front specifically to grant the master race more land because Ukraine and others were rather unpopulated. Hitler had zero interest in the western front and was forced to attack in retaliation.

I want to live right here.

>tfw notherner

Look at the demographics for Anchorage, they've been dumping niggers up there for the past few years. It's almost like they're following a plan or something.

>does the northwest resemble Europe?

Yes.

Are they the real sand niggas?

snow niggas* oops

From what I've seen Canada is heavenly, Europe has been deforested unfortunately... but mid/north-Canada is practically the same environment our Neanderthal ancestors grew up in whilst roaming northern europe/ northern russia

Yes, except it's totally flat and the trees are smaller here. The weather was shit everywhere all the time so that's a perfect fit. Also heard the westcoast is the ultimate SJW haven so I guess that also fits Cuckrope.

Why would I want to mive to a place that's equally shitty though?

Get out of here with your Vanguard "Northwest Passage" shit you cuck

I know a few white girls from Oregon who are black guys only

I've seen pictures of Oregon and Washington and it honestly seems like heaven. Would love to live there one day.

Looks like they're playing a funny game

Anything pass the continental divide should not be Cascadia

There are like 12 black people in Oregon so that seems implausible.

>replying to obvious bait
-__-'

There's no place that will replace mine. I don't feel a sense of homeland when I look at the Alps, the closest thing are the fjords in Norway and the Faroe islands

Not at all, USA Pacific Northwest is a unique ecosystem that's not similar to any others. North England is kind of similar, but not as much rain and not enough vegetation.

I can respect that. I think it's more than natural.

I'm looking at Bonners Ferry. We'd be almost neighbors.

70,000 blacks is not 12.

I'm looking there too, maybe we will cross paths and never know :).

I haven't been to the US, but pictures of the pacific northwest are stunning.
It does remind me of the Alpine regions of Italy, but with a lot less people and much more space for everyone.

>Could you see yourself living here?
Yes, but I only if I was rich enough to afford a couple hundred acres of land and live a comfortable middle-upper class lifestyle.
If there's one thing I definitely don't want to do it's being poor in 'murrica.

Tfw I made that map 5 years ago

How has life been living as a retard?