BIGGEST JEW NOSES

Noses don't necessarily have to belong to jews, but must measure at least 1.5 inches in length from head

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0081237
youtube.com/watch?v=asFowh3VnF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cx

kfc and watermelon cx

Gods

I have a big nose but I'm not a Jew.

RAMSES II

Richest thread on Sup Forums.
>get your shit together Paul

Gorgeous, refused to have a rhinoplasty.

Gorgeous

poor Paul

Beautiful

Perceived Intelligence Is Associated with Measured Intelligence in Men but Not Women
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0081237

Faces that are perceived as highly intelligent are rather prolonged with a broader distance between the eyes, a larger nose, a slight upturn to the corners of the mouth, and a sharper, pointing, less rounded chin. By contrast, the perception of lower intelligence is associated with broader, more rounded faces with eyes closer to each other, a shorter nose, declining corners of the mouth, and a rounded and massive chin. By contrast, we found no correlation between morphological traits and real intelligence measured with IQ test, either in men or women.

fuck it dude Cx

Character.

You could start a ski resort on that fucking thing

>a challenger appears

That really reminds me of something. Fuck, it's going to bug the fuck out of me now. Anyone else get that feeling, or has any idea of what it reminds me of?

OH HOLY SHIT! It just came to me! The Beetlejuice movie, when Beetlejuice turns into the snake!

looks like Goebbels

>Google thinks they can't out jew this

Id feel bad for ices big jew nose but that kike makes a living off of acting like an idiot while im in a deep depression over medical classes, fuck him. Cx

For the sake of comparison

Mae him ginger and give him a tash and he'd look like Nigel Thornberry.

Do I have a Jew nose?

My name is Keith Miller by the way nice to meet you all.

Clean your room

please shave. You have really unflattering facial hair.

I'm guessing this is some shit attempt to get us to troll someone you know. Keith looks like a cool and intelligent guy, needs to shave though

Living in the ol attic I see. Your parents dont want you if you didnt realize that

He's an actual ancestor mine. Looking at the pic it's crazy how similar my old man looks, same face and nose.

Jesus it's the ugly nord man from the nord vs. med memes

RUBEN YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE DELETE THIS POST

i told you all.
Missing socks and the "King Nose"

this guy's is pretty bad

Serpo

Cx

cx lads

ITT subhumans

cx

youtube.com/watch?v=asFowh3VnF4