en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casablanca#Climate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_le_Carré
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, this is Ange.

No, I am Yuri.

This is cancer thread.

I updated it

Hello, is this the Duke of Normandy?

Yuri is a perfect name for a spy, don't you think?

Your pizza delivery is here.

This boy is pretty cute.

I prefer Tommygun-chan

That's not a pizza.

>not one, but TWO tommy guns

Japan is literally fucking retarded.

You're just mad she's more operator than you will ever be.

I didn't order any pizza.

Yuri's revenge.

>robo dork suffering

I can fap to this.

I advise you to use Princess instead of Charlotte, since she's referred to by that name only one time in episode 2, otherwise everyone is referring to her as Princess.

>teenage girl wielding 2 tommy guns
I'm so fucking grateful these characters are game-only.

What the fuck is casablanca anyway?

A white house.

What, and Chise's super strong katana isn't equally ridiculous?

So are his swords made to look like scissors so he can blend in at school?

The strongest weapon in any anime is a katana.

>I'm a spy, senpai!

The mobages spies are pretty bad.

Where they are having their final battle but foolish people like OP can't grasp the concept of an honorable death.

Fuck off.

She looks like the type to call Dorothy "Onee-sama".

Says the retard that can't use google.

Dorothy getting out whored now.

Maybe they use cavorite gravity conductors set to defuse accelerated momentum in the centrifugal chambers so they can be handled with one hand?
That'd be a reasonable explanation and easy to do in universe. I bet you feel pretty silly for not thinking about it now.

No, this is Patrick.

>posts Lori
>calls other people stupid

user...

Anyone got the webm for this scene?
I didn't know Dorothy had such a sense of humor.

That's not Dorothy.

>Dorothy wants to seduce a soldier
>leans in and says she has to pee
Did they train her wrong on purpose, as a joke? Surely this wouldn't work on anyone.

Is this how you conceive a weapon?

You don't seem to grasp how pent up sailors can be.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casablanca#Climate
No wonder Princess asked Ange to fuck off. Why would anyone ever voluntarily live in this hell?

Maybe the dude thought he could get Dorothy to piss in his mouth.

Was he...dare I say it.../ourguy/?

That's downright pleasant.

Her purpose was to infiltrate to open the water door. Being left alone in the bathroom was part of the plan. She acted seductively to achieve it. Notice that just leaning close to him and whispering in his ear was enough to trap him under the her seductive power so afterwards when she asked him to stop standing next to the bathroom he easily complied.

She didn't want to seduce the soldier, she wanted to be left alone in the bathroom for her mission, and seducing him was the best way to get that done.

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE DOROTHY!

Lesbians thrive in warm weather.

That doesn't look bad.

Where do you even live?

Also cute breast cups.

>I WANT TO HAVE AN EXCITING DUEL WITH DOROTHY
FTFY

>sweaty naked Ange/Princess for months at a time
I don't see why either of them would have a problem with this.

Iqaluit, Nunavut.

*naked wrestling match

Naked "swordfight".

Shit.
I was expecting an even warmer place not this.

>tfw lived in Casablanca

That's like standard in Greece, it's not that hot.
>inb4 idiots who misunderstand what I mean and think I don't know where Casablanca is

Do you like your girls beaten and covered in blood?

Only if they are also dead.

You mean love.

Uhh... not trying to rain in your parade but Ange hates the princess and thinks she's stupid, I know most people are dumb and don't pay attention but this is embarassing

>I hate that stupid Princess

I really want to see Charlotte make passion love to Ange while Ange constantly says she hates her.

Doujins when?

You can stop posting now Ange

What the hell, Charlotte? I thought we were synchronized.

>she actually hates the Princess
As expected from a filthy lizard.

>I really want to see Charlotte make passion love to Ange while Ange constantly says she hates her.

I didn't know I needed this.

>Lucare

It's le Carre. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_le_Carré

Katsuki or Plisetsky?

Something that strikes me as very rare in anime about Ange is that she actually employs a very dry sense of sarcastic humor.
There are many deadpan anime characters. And often they are played as a boke of sort and it seems to be an unaware thing, a trait of the personality of the character.
But Ange deliberately makes up bullshit and times it in just the right way for it to be funny, or to annoy others and she's very straight faced about her lies, she knows she's lying and the other person knows too. So she's just bullshitting them and laughing at it internally.
And then sometimes she'll use her sarcasm as a way to tell others the truth indirectly. She just seems to love it and there aren't many sarcastic girls like her in anime.

Ange literally shitposts in real life.

>"You're no fun anymore."

Her shitpost's timing there was perfect.

Only if they have a confident smile.

Michigan. Winter's annoying as fuck.

Things I would like to see in PriPri:
1) Chise
2) Beato doing something crazy because she's suicidally insane.
3) Chise interrupting a tender moment between Princess and Ange because she thinks they're going to duel and she wants in on the action.
4) Beato using her freakish cyborg strength to snap a man's spine like a twig
5) Dorothy getting owned.

The "Control" bit was a nice touch too.

>next episode is Chise's introduction

Dropped like Fatman in Hiroshima.

Fat Man was dropped on Nagasaki.

Why are her pants so poofy?

To hold all her honor.

Are they really sisters? Is this incest?

Picked up.

Of course not.

Of course.

Dropped.

It's not incest if they're both lizards.

Why isn't Japan more interested in this show? Does Japan not like spies?

I want to grab Chise right in her honor.

I just realized that episode 1 is the conclusion and everything else is just a lead up.

For what purpose though?

>episode 1 is the conclusion

Speaking of which, do you know that the design of a large Cavorite core that's been shown at some point in the introduction is based on Fatman nuclear bomb design? Kind of a weird thing for a Japanese show to reference, knowing its history.

Baccano flopped
91 Days flopped
Joker Game flopped

Gooks hate anything that portrays anglicans as smart, nefarious schemers.

Screenshot for reference.

Princess and the puppy,they probably had charlotte as a cosplayer for terrorists to target too.

Beato seems to care more about Princess than her life. She's definitely going to end crossing a line at some point and killing someone or getting herself killed or at least almost killed as in a plot twist where she was actually alive and came back after her "sacrifice" scenario.

With the "similar faces" being played off so strongly and the fact that Beatrice/Dorothy never asked "why are you so alike?" I'm pretty sure they aren't sisters.

But then there's also the fact that Ange didn't mind giving the fake Princess the throne. That makes me feel like Princess is also a royalty. So they could be cousins.

Tbqhwy various "cores" in works of fiction tend to have that shape. It's not necessary a reference to the Fat Man.

But they love referencing that sort of shit. They don't get triggered by it or anything if they do it all the time.

1) I only glanced at this one so far but there is no way they landed in Wales given that they were in a Kingdom ship. Wales would be in Commonwealth territory.

2) Fix episode 2 already.