>blue board

Definitely fake.

>and this guy here called you a big faggot

nice try, sir knight.
it's real.

all the reddit spacing makes it look like cripplechan caps

Jake Busey!

nice try. fake

Who's glorious job is it to browse Sup Forums, print out posts, and then glue them to a wall?

Seriously what is going on in this pic? Did she have the general, seen in the pic, running some kind of monitoring of Sup Forums?

>captains of industry, leaders of the free world, career politicians and military men
>desperately trying to understand why the common man isn't listening to them anymore
>shitposts taped on the wall at the behest of what they suspect to be a reptilian
>all the while it's demanding you come up with the best lies to help it win the presidency
This fucking country

This is the usual answer from amateur Busey Boyz. This is Luke Busey!

user...

Those are Q posts, I believe.

This would be hilarious if it was true, but its not.. Still, they were afraid of pepe who is now an international hate symbol.
I guess thats what I like, is that this should be ridiculous, but its so close to being actually reality its becomes believable!

>The world we live in.

>mfw my posts could have ended up in front of world leaders
>mfw hundreds of thousands of dollars could have been spent analyzing and dissecting things like "benis" and "can I get a quick rundown?"
Glorious.

She saw the 56% face meme

this is what we're paying generals to do, btw

these digits

I know this is bait.
But it tastes so good.

We are seeing the death of the old order before our very eyes.

What is the final solution to leafposting?

For real. I'd hope to god our 4 star officers have better things to do than browse this shithole.

OK satan!

who photoshoped that stupid map on top of those Sup Forums posts.

if nothing else this thread is yielding dope digis.

>yes.
>very real.
hahahahahahahahahahahhhahah

i was asking myself the same question.

whether or not its real, the picture reflects a reality we know to be true; speaking of truth, and without going into details, i'll say that the Q phenomena is bigger (and realer) than most anons will permit themselves to believe.
if/when the truth of it is told, most anons are going to kick themselves for their stubborn incredulity.

>For real. I'd hope to god our 4 star officers have better things to do than browse this shithole.
No leave the browsing of shitholes to Conan O'Brien

I just drink coffee, and stare at my monitor mostly. I expect, nor hope for nothing. I died inside a long time ago.

to be honest, i couldn't tell whether or not it was real. i hadn't noticed that those were Q posts in the picture till an user pointed it out (and the newness of Q would rule out hillary as secretary of state using military intel to monitor Sup Forums).

it looked real, but i had my doubts...couldn't find sauce.
>user used Sup Forums as his private detective agency but it was all for the common good

Oh look, killary demanding to know where her bodies are buried!

i get down on occasion; and then i remind myself that i'm literally at war, and that my adversary is real.
cast your hopes out over the horizon and they'll be redeemed. things often seem bleak in the nadir of any prolonged engagement. just suck it up and soldier on. if anything, you should at this point feel emboldened. the hunters are now the hunted. user spent years as persona non gratia in his own country; things have changed, and they've changed radically. it's difficult to see the change, as the surface will be the last thing to be blasted away. but do know that the good guys are winning; and we are all part of something historic and world-changing. we will write the histories; for it will be our story.

>cigarettes
>coffee
>wifi connection
>high-octane autism
the most dangerous assault array in history.

>high impact weaponized autism

>"Why aren't I 50 points ahead, you might ask?"