Why white supremacist love asian pussy?

Why white supremacist love asian pussy?

This was before he was redpilled. I don't think most people are perfect, I think most people become white nationalists is because they know things are bad and people are degenerate and they want to rehabilitate.

I think people like him are sick in the head and belong to a nut house

white women are shit

IDC that he wants Asians females & males to fuck but his putrid nazi bs is stinky. And he’s what just five feet tall? LOL

No we’re fine. SOME are SJWs but more are becoming trads.

mods are asleep i guess

Asian women treat white men like white men want white women to treat them.

Men like having sex on the regular and it's really cheap to take a flight on over to Asia for some pussy that's not priced like it's gold plated, rare, and valuable.

because white women gave in to the electric jew and take nigger dick

White supremacists are angry pot heads who likes to have sex outside of marriage and fuck traps

I also believe that it's possible to grow, evolve, change. If you're not striving towards improving yourself, you're living wrong.

Well every single one of these e-celeb without exception seems to have either been a degenerate in the past, been/be married to a Jew, or be gay, or have some other debilitating character flaws, so I'm pretty sure they are all controlled opposition, particularly these actual neo-nazi types who seem to exist only to make white ethnonationalism look bad.

But all of that aside, we like asians because white women are pretty fucking awful in general.

Because it's too easy. Asian men needs to wake up and kill these sex tourists. And the Asian men in the US and Europe should take their women with them and move back to Asia.

Then that would make asian women superior to white women, which is the point of the thread. If you thing the source of the white race, which is the white woman, is inferior to gook women, then you shouldn't front as a white supremacist.

relax anglin is a jew

How come everyone leading the alt right is either short, fat, or gay?

Also if he is fucking that girl he is only following sargoy plan.

The wishful thinking is huge is this one, i bet he is a mongrel.

sargon has a plan that will be revealed

Same as why people on the far left are ugly: lack of belonging and accomplishments mean they have to grasp onto something to feel a sense of meaning. Look at an antifa rally then at the speakers at an AmRen conference, only difference is the latter is older.

WN who love SEA are fucking degenerate hypocrites.

East Aryans tho, now we're talking peak waifu material.

Will Sam Hyde ever admit to his tranny fetish?

Whats not to love about it.

>alt right is either short, fat, or gay?
because controlled opposition means they're either jews or simply undercover lefties.

Yea, it is to fuck as many minority’s has possible. Just like what this guy is doing. Spread the white seed is key to Sargoy ideas.

The only one I respect is the golden one and varg. At least they can fight. I really don’t see Richard, Ryan, mike or this guy being able to fight.

he just hasnt told anyone the plan dont jump to conclusions

>This was before he was redpilled.
Not true, he just likes gook puss. I'm not even mad. I wouldn't be mad if he had illegitimate children. Spreading the seed of the aryan race and bastardizing gooks is fine with me. Just no excuse for actually marrying a gook.

He told JF, it is to spread the white seed around the world. I don’t know when Sargoy is espected to do this with raising his black son.

nothing wrong with asian pussy, faggot.

how do you know more than me?

I used to bang East Asians like crazy in college. But now I know that behavior is retarded. Most of those girls hate Asian men. It's not a meme. So if you had a son with one of them he's fucked.

I like to watch JF stuff. JF is the only person I take serious. The rest of the E clebs are just larper fags

There isn't but being a white nationalist and having asian kids is just bad parenting.

t. beta

who is jf ?

Honorary Aryan Pussy

This
Was with a philipina from 15 to 17 and she would always talkshit asian men saying she'd never want to be with one.
You don't want to give a kid to such a psycho.. Fuck no.

How about you read this board more than once a year^
Jesus fucking christ

sigh its no wonder the white race is dying out
You guys probably dont have any problems with niggers fucking white girls either.

im here sometimes you mean jordan peterson user

Because asian women are feminine and submissive. Where as white women are spoiled, entitled whores who fuck shitskins.

What's wrong with having some sideways pussy as long as you also produce White children with your wife?
In the future ethnostate, white men will have a White wife and a hapa harem on the side.

nice meme

hate isnt good for the soul

How many dicks do you think there are underneath that table?

Jean Francois

You can literally get cancer from bottling your hate up. Let it out it feels good.

Asian women are the white mans kryptonite.

>Jean Francois
French Egyptologist?

No, Jordan Peterson is a psychologist who teaches kids to take responsibility for themselves. JF is Jean-Francois, race realist youtuber with neuroscience PhD.

Neither is being a faggot

Degenerate

cus its tight as fug

White women are horribly fat and aggressively feminist

cuz they only want to defent white interest not harm other races ,the mayority at least

>SOME are SJWs but more are becoming trads.

implying that is an improvement

Fuck your house niggers enough and one of em gets pregnant. House niggers can't compare to slant eyed servants, imagine how many half breeds will be walking around after 2 to 3 generations.

No problem fucking easy / cheap pussy, as long as you don't impregnate them / don't catch a DST.