He's right you know

He's right you know
Anglo-American is a huge dog whistle to the far right

twitter.com/brianschatz/status/963155714825969664

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/QRM4R.webm
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/12/politics/jeff-sessions-anglo-american-law-enforcement/index.html
twitter.com/brianschatz/status/963155714825969664
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((Schatz)))

always and eternal

What’s the contex?

I thought this was a jab at people saying "african american" and the poster wanted people to just call everyone American.
Lol nope just another knife pointed at whitey

My ancestors were German farmers. They were actually forced to speak English as one of the conditions for staying. The term Anglo-American or WASP or Anglo-Saxon means absolutely nothing to me even though it gets projected upon me by Germanic proxy. The Anglos and Saxons and Jutes and Frisians were from the North. Basically Denmark. My point is a significant portion of the white US population has more ancestry like me from Germany, especially in the Midwest, than actual Anglo-Saxon Englishmen.

In the rural south you have a lot of Scottish and also some Irish people. The only predominately Anglo spots are in the Northeast which is still quite white but also very ducking liberal and leftist

s1.webmshare.com/QRM4R.webm

shyster
A Jewish professional who cons people. Taken from the Shakespearian character Shylock, in "The Merchant of Venice."

>Do you know anyone who says "African-American heritage" in a sentence? What could possibly be the purpose of saying that other than to pit Americans against each other?

>dog whistle

>this meme
I love when all American liberals start parroting the buzz word of the month.

it's a fucking legal and social tradition not a goddamn dog whistle jesus christ kikes are THE WORST

>oy vey you better not be thinking about having any heritage goyim
>we are ALL americans
>a dogwhistle like that killed my grandma in the holocaust
>absolutely appalling, practically anudda shoah

Literally every time.

(((Schatz)))
Why does every jew have a blue check mark?

Old boy Network

>True Americans tier
Anglos
>Honorary tier
Germans and Irish
>Ok tier
Other Europeans
>Go home tier
Everyone else

>Iann Prior, a spokesperson for the DOJ, said in a statement that the term "Anglo-American law" is common parlance among lawyers and legal scholars, pointing to a number of opinions from the US Supreme Court." As most law students learn in the first week of their first year, Anglo-American law -- also known as the common law -- is a shared legal heritage between England and America. The sheriff is unique to that shared legal heritage. Before reporters sloppily imply nefarious meaning behind the term, we would suggest that they read any number of the Supreme Court opinions that use the term. Or they could simply put 'Anglo-American law' into Google," Prior said.
>The concept of the office of sheriff -- being an independent, elected law enforcement entity -- originates in Anglo-Saxon England. The word "sheriff" combines the Anglo-Saxon words "shire," meaning "county," and "reeve," meaning "guardian," Cato analyst David Kopel notes

edition.cnn.com/2018/02/12/politics/jeff-sessions-anglo-american-law-enforcement/index.html

It's like leftists are in a race to see who can be triggered by the most innocuous statement.

one post by this ID
sage

Anglos are mostly german and yes german is the biggest white ancestry. America is more german than british but it's splitting hairs at that point and I am inclined to call you a snowflake.

>twitter.com/brianschatz/status/963155714825969664

Whats the fucking context nigger

I think you get one with your mitzvah now

So the comment is about the distinction between English common law and Napoleonic codes? And this somehow triggered a Jew, whose people's law codes are Talmudic and come from neither source?

>Irish
>Honorary Anglo-Saxon in any sense