Yo legit what the fuck

yo legit what the fuck

why am i less valid as a white male for wanting him to hold me while i kiss his abs

the only gays that should be hanged are the ones that talk with a lisp

be honest nobody gives a fuck about masculine gays that dont act weak as fuck

also why are all you guys 100% conservative

i mean im 50/50 but it seems dumb to agree with every single point either side says

thanks for reading. i like getting your perspective on shit Sup Forums

Guaranteed you have a lisp.

so what you're trying to say is that you're a faggot or what

faggot

The lisp gays can be hanged, you can be shot

Op: the story of a fucking leaf

hahahaha

no

i have a deep voice

you fuck

There's no such thing as a Manly faggot. That's an oxymoron.

Fucking kek

you can thimultaneouthly have a deep voith and a lithp, faggot.

Actually there are battle faggots and they are nothing to fuck with. Seen one in action in Saint P. Three guys wanted to point out his gayness and Harrass a little but got a punch in the head each. Have nothing against quiet gays who are just fucking someone’s ass and smell the turd. The problem is those raging femboys

but i dont homie

id post a vocaroo but youre not worth the effort

>fucking someone’s ass and smell the turd
That's oddly specific.

The worst case of faggotry ive encountered was in my uni. We had a black effeminate dude who was wearing turban on his head but not an Indian one more like those African women have, he was dressing in African print clothes and had his nails colored and his mannerisms and that fucking lisp. Oh fuck it was disgusting everytime I saw him but he seemed to be a kind guy

Ragnar

It’s inevitable. If you fuck someone in the ass you will smell that shit. That’s the reason I don’t go through the back foot even if she asks

Not him

Just be monogamous and masculine and you're fine by me. I'm pro gay marriage personally.

Many gays (around 20-30% I believe) are content with oral.

Whatever tickles their nuts

Yeah it is , Travis fimmel was an underwear model for years

a good old fashioned Hellenistic tradition :^P

I used to let a faggot suck my dick.for 50 bucks a pop back when i was a junkie, he used to talk about how gross anal is.

Does Sup Forums really hate all gays?

I mean, I don't really care who people have sex with. I am however disgusted by "pride" parades and any other public form of faggotry. Your average run of the mill gay that acts like a sane human bean does not anger me in the slightest. I just don't like faggoty faggots.

This was in russia?

id be fine with him hanging

i might want to be held by a ripped dude like OP picture but im into masculine guys and im masculine myself

nothing worse than turning on tv and seeing a fashion consultant on some gay bitch show going

OH GURL BLACK SCARFS AREEE SOOOO TOTALLY IN SEASON RIGHT NOW

I will gut you like an animal.

dude its charlie hunnam from sons of anarchy

played the lead character jax

No, this board has never hated good men who happen to be gay. This is a shill thread