Aikatsu and Pripara thread

Just wild beat communication
While being pounded by rain
I want to express this idle passion
with my entire body, tonight!

FUCK DOKI

You do know that an user already put out v0 subs for 79-83 and he said 85-89 will only be a few more days, right? doki is now completely irrelevant unless you really want your stylized song lyrics.

That's a cute picture of a plane, I wonder what would happen if we removed its wings.

I watched the 79-83 user subs, I still hate doki though.

Many people would die, and it would cause general unhappiness for a long time. I like you user, you make good analogies.

It would crash, duh.

I agree, Aguri fucking ruined it.

sm0l

Posting in a late thread!

fuck yeah!!

While I love that user just as I do you and everyone else here, particularly angry Nonposter, those subs were very rudimentary in terms of of styling and editing. Watchable, sure, but not at even Doki's standards.

I think watchable beats the shit out of the nothing we were getting personally.

They were v0s and he made them in a couple days, of course they weren't. Personally, I wish more fansubbers would just release shit like that asap and make their better versions at their own pace for the people that actually care to archive shit, I find overstylized subs to be a waste of time, even moreso because 99% of the time spent subbing an episode is actually not spent on the TL unless your TL is an actual literal retard and has to google-tier understanding of JP; it's spent on all the special effects and shit.

Oh sure, I was just saying the >doki is now completely irrelevant was a bit of an overstatement.

But by styling I mean stuff like having two character's dialogue in the same line separated with (character name) even though they're spoken sequentially. Stuff like that from editing the closed captions and roughly shifting the timing. They were rougher than regular minimalist subs or stuff like what CR turns out.

I think you're vastly overstating the >99% stuff. It's more like 15% timing, 60% TL, 5% typesetting (even officialsubs styling, maybe Funi's more like 1%), 20% editing/etc. Then depending on your group philosophy and the resources you have, you can spend additional time on KFX, more elaborate typesetting, etc.

Well, they are also irrelevant because they don't even have a TL for PP right now I don't think, and it's been months since they have made any progress, SMC is probably more relevant than they are for S2 at this point.

dedder than rola

TS, but very true. Has anyone asked them if they intend to do S3?
There's another thread active:

>tfw two generals