Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon

小林さんちのメイドラゴン

TIEM FOR DORAGONS!

>helping Arabic countries with miracles so Muslim was created due to Elma

BRAVO COOL

did Elma accidentally cause the Crusades?

She started the religion of peace as stated by

Thanks.

Fin also Tooru is a commie.

In another note, next chapter features iruru.

Nice teasing for October.

Thanks user

>Flopdragon

What happens in october?

Referencing time in-between releases.

>Tohru and Elma backstory
Neat

I try to update weekly though, I was just doing the kanna spinoff lately: i guess that unless something unexpected happens, next monday I should be able to release CH45.

Thanks a bunch then.

Keep up the good work user

Of course the Mangaka who writes about Homo Dragons is going to virtue signal that she's tangentially interested in Islam.

Thanks for the chapter user

there were some errors in the last chps of kanna, not sure if you got the message.

I've always wanted to read this chapter in full translation ever since I knew it existed. You've made my week. So much chorolore. Thanks, based user.

She tangentially started a strict theocracy dedicated to entirely to her all because she liked the food that they were giving her. Also . I like the other world dragon faction dynamics more and more. Chaos is more of a force of nature rather than an organized evil, and Harmony--while in favor of peace and order--can undermine natural processes and create states and conflicts that never existed before all for the sake of preserving a status quo that they subjectively see fit. Neither one is really good or evil, although, I'd argue that the Harmony faction is a little more malicious in how single dragons can become patrons of human nations while Chaos dragons are just sort of free-roaming monsters that sew destruction relatively indiscriminately. Then again, I guess there's no reason why a Chaos dragon can't just enslave a human nation outright for the fun of it. I love this series' meager striations of /tg/ flavoring too much.

I'm not sure what this picture has to do with anything, but smug and plotting Torhu is always cute.