By the Book: Susan Rice's Noose Tightens

Former Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice is being questioned by Senators Grassley and Graham about an unusual email that she sent to herself about a meeting that she had in the Oval Office with none other than President Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, FBI Director James Comey, and Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates. The odd thing is that the email appears to be a "cover your ass" or "papering the file" because it was on her last day in office, when the Trump administration was taking over on January 20, 2017, but it detailed a meeting that occurred, according to her email, two weeks earlier on January 5, 2017.

If you recall, Susan Rice was fingered by Samantha Power, President Obama’s ambassador to the United Nations, when it was uncovered that the unmasking of American citizens on a daily basis was supposedly requested by Powers, which she denied doing “Unmasking” is the revealing in intelligence reports of the identities of Americans whose communications (or information about whom) have been “incidentally” intercepted during foreign-intelligence-collection operations.

scribd.com/document/371382226/Chuck-Grassley-Letter-to-Susan-Rice

nationalreview.com/article/448161/susan-rice-john-brennan-samantha-power-unmasking-subpoenas-house-intelligence

nationalreview.com/article/448161/susan-rice-john-brennan-samantha-power-unmasking-subpoenas-house-intelligence
thehill.com/homenews/senate/373508-gop-senators-question-unusual-letter-susan-rice-sent-herself-on-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2014/12/22/land-possible?Src=longreads&utm_content=buffer359f7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
youtube.com/watch?v=1iWbvJhbPaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

She was fingered? How far does the perversion go??

>If you recall, Susan Rice was fingered by Samantha Power

Crikey!

Deeper than you'd expect

I don't understand;
what's the specific significance of her emailing herself?

>Susan Rice was fingered by Samantha Power

Honest question, will anyone hang for treason?
Or is our society too progressive for that sort thing these days?

>what's the specific significance of her emailing herself?
It makes it look official.

Makes what look official?
I'm seriously lost here

Like, what's the implication? That the meeting never happened?
So why would she document a phantom meeting?

Basically she is sending herself an email to have a paper trail for evidence in a trail.

Oh me and Obama talked about such and such event, it was great, he said this and that etc.

Now you have an official email saying they did and said such and such, you have a paper trail.

That paper trail would make sense if the email was sent to someone else. But it wasnt, it was sent to herself and on the very last day.

She is trying to cover her tail (and possibly Obama) about stuff they did in the past by making essentially "false official information".

Sorry for evidence in a trial. Most likely there is shit in the past they did and talked about that that is illegal. Creating false official information to cover your ass looks super suspect.

Remember when To Catch a Predator suspects would leave a note in their car, explaining what they were doing wasn't criminal and that they were going to meet a 12 yr old girl just to have clean fun? That's what Susan Rice was doing.

>Susan Rice was fingered by Samantha Power,
Fuck!!!!
Concentrate user...

So there was no meeting?

Or there was a meeting, but it was actually
>Ehehehehe guise, we're gonna do this nastily and illegally, tee hee hee...
So afterwards she pretended it was actually
>Ok guise we're gonna do this nice and by the book

Ah. So she knows there might be evidence suggesting they had intentions to do illegal things, so she created fake evidence of their intent to do things by-the-book, so it at least creates contradiction and muddies the waters?

Ok, got it senpai.
Thanks bros.

i do not think that there are enough people that are good who are working for the government to actually hold anyone accountable to treason. whether or not society is too progressive is not the issue. the fact that the government is massively oversized and staffed with people who think that subterfuge is the order of the day, everyday is very disheartening at the minimum.

This is better.

>so it at least creates contradiction and muddies the waters?
you're catching on user. have a gold star.

You’d be appalled, but not surprised, at how many Shillbots on Twitter think that this email is genuine and isn’t Rice trying to cover her ass.

1. why would President Obama need to say "by the book" to begin with.
2. Why would President Obama be having this kind of conversation on January 5th when he did(ie. exiting office in less than 2 weeks)?
3. Emailing yourself a record of this conversation on January 20th serves what purpose? The only possible purpose is record keeping, emails are all saved by the government and can be reviewed. This means there was an intent to have an official record of President Obama insisting things were being done "by the book".

We know already that the investigation was anything but by the book- ie. the method of which the investigation was even started was through the Steele dossier, therefore this email smells like Susan Rice attempting to create a document to not only protect herself and others at the meeting, but specifically to have evidence to clear President Obama of any wrong-doing at a later date.

>Ah. So she knows there might be evidence suggesting they had intentions to do illegal things, so she created fake evidence of their intent to do things by-the-book, so it at least creates contradiction and muddies the waters?

exactly

It could be either or, those are probably the exact same questions the Senators asked her as well.

Thats exactly what it is meant to do, these are lawyers whose power levels are above 9000, so they know all the little tricks and traps.

To convict in criminal trails you need a preponderance of evidence, an overwhelming amount, the American justice system is innocent until proven guilty, which is a good thing , but she is playing that game.

these traitors dun gon full retard

>Why would President Obama be having this kind of conversation on January 5th when he did(ie. exiting office in less than 2 weeks)?
people who ask good questions deserve good answers. people who ask the best questions already have their answer.
>because hes a lying piece of shit covering his ass

Very cute

newyorker.com/magazine/2014/12/22/land-possible?Src=longreads&utm_content=buffer359f7&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

youtube.com/watch?v=1iWbvJhbPaA
Mr. Brennan alludes to something deeper. Sounds like there is a long term objective to preserve democracy by letting the current administration destroy itself. Protections were put in place before the transition.
In yer face Trumpkins!

>In yer face Trumpkins!
keep telling yourself this as Trump rolls back, erases, eradicates, and destroys every single thing that Obama and his band of thugs did during the past 8 years. This is hilarious. You actually believe that there is some silver lining here left for Obama. Wow!

>You actually believe that there is some silver lining here left for Obama.

You forget what kind of people we are dealing with here....

Never give up, Olgino!

this. she is taking one out of the comey playbook. basically she is writing a memo, so that when it comes up in court she can say "no see this happened in such a manner because i documented it see look at my email seeeeeee i told you so"

yeah thats unironically a guy. most of these people in government are trannies and no im not joking. its usually to their advantage. become a woman so you can pass out satanic agenda off and nobody can criticize without being a misogynist. look at susan rice. we have the obvious michele obama example.

>when you havent created any new material for over a year and a half

bump

Doesn't her email conflict with Comeys testimony about meetings with Obama.

delet dis goyim

bump for non blackpanther non eceleb thread

Fingered by Power itself no less

is everyone 100% Powers is a women? She look like a tranny

Yeah, Trump.

this so does rice

bump
for cocaine
but dont send it in a plain envelope to my buddy erics place this time

ayy lmao

Didn’t they recently come up with some kind of torture method that makes a few year prison sentence feel like 1000 years? Someone posted that here I think. There’s really only a few people I’d ever assign that horrific fate too. Bullets for the rest.

I would be happy to have my country ally with Russia. Let’s forget our differences and strive for peace. Shit that sounds like old lefty talk. These new ones sure are violent rat kikes these days. Russia did nada to me buddy. It’s that sandy asshole of Israel that pisses me the fuck off.

bump

anyone else notice that all the high up niggers in the previous admin are crooked?

Holy shit, how tall is Samantha Powers? She looks as tall as Obama in that picture.