Is berserk the only well done edge?

Is berserk the only well done edge?

Berserk isn't well done

The difference between Beserk edge and regualr edge is that Berserk edge is 6'8, muscular and masculine as fuck as opposed to some twink prettyboy.

No

Well what do you consider badly done edge?

And is made in the medieval age, who was pretty much as it shows

Shigurui nigga

Not exactly "edgy" but the strong violence fits the tone

Or edge, for that matter, since... Fuck it, you know already, don't you?

Elfen Lied, for example

Kiseiju
Dorohedoro
Devilman
Hellsing
[/spoiler]Gantz[/spoiler]

On top of that:
Now and Then, Here and There
Ninja Scroll
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
Akira
I'd say the things that make an edgy show bad are what would make any other show bad. Edge is something people will put the blame on, but it's never really the root of a shows' weakness. It's kind of like with ecchi or hentai, most of them aren't bad for the sheer fact of having nudity or sex in them, they're bad since they have shallow characters, generic artstyles, boring plot lines and often lackluster, repetetive animation.

O

I wouldn't call this edgy

or this

and even this

>0:23
She wants the D.

Is there a different version of berserk? i'm trying to find a music video that is that entire arm cutting off scene but... completely different art style?

No, we always have Sasuke

He really cool

But does regular edge ever get blacked? Ara~

>meme buzzword that lost any real meaning long ago
who knows?

ITAAAAAAACHI!!

I'm digging Jagaaaaaan so far.

How can you fuck up spoiler tags?

there's the 3 movies and there's the 1997 26 episode TV anime.

I like the old TV anime more because I'm a nostalgiafag and any kind of CGI mix makes me disgusted.

Explain.

>I will destroy the entire world because the actions of those in power in my village led to my brother's death

No.

No. Berserk is incredibly lame.

Nice

This is a good example of badly done edge.

He only wanted to destroy the Leaf Village though, and it was pretty understandable.

Guts is only 6'3" nigga.

Not anymore he isn't, The old IdolLover listed him 6'8" in the new Berserk Guide Book

That same book lists Pippen as 6'3"

Id say Hellsing, only because im pretty sure near-immortality would lead to edgy insanity.

source?

Jagaaaaaan

I hate that the ending didn't satisfy me. I feel like such a whiny baby for being bothered by that.

Does the manga go into a lot more than the anime did at least?

>well done
No, it's medium rare.

Ichi the Killer is pretty good

The anime only covers half of the story.

made in abyss

>sex and gore scenes involving children, or at least children-like characters
>good edgy

>sex scenes
you what

Mah nigger
Have you even read the sources ?

autism, user

Berserk had sex scenes involving children too.

You'll have to define edge, first.

>hey guts, going berserk on killing apostles, abandoning rickert and casca was a pretty fucking selfish way to cope
>the world sucks and is filled with demon rapists but the power of friendship still lives on
that's good, meaningful edge

Guts is like 6'2

>berserk is an advertisement for idolshit
>''''''edgy''''''

Don't forget that meaningful edge makes the pain so much worse.

Seriously, if Guts, Casca and Griffith hadn't been such magnificent characters together, leading the Hawks, the Eclipse would have just been "Meh. Whatever. I guess Griffith is a villain now." instead of endless "RAAAAGH fuck Griffith!!" "Griffith did nothing wrong!" "Fuck you man!"

Griffith rapes casca during the eclipse, not for the sake of making it edgy, but because he always was a power hungry psycho and he spend the last year being tortured and turned into a helpless cripple.
That's explainable, that's layered, there's more than one reason for this action.

I feel like Griffith also raped Casca to get back at Guts for when he beat him in a fight and left the band of the hawk. Only problem with that idea is that I can't remember if Griffith knew that Guts and Casca loved each other and made fuck. At that moment he was a newly born god so I guess he could tell with his god powers or some shit.

Dorohedoro

I just read the part where Judeau tells Guts that Casca looks at Griffith with worship rather than love and that she would want to be held by him. Makes the rape so much more impactful because in way she might have wanted it and enjoyed it, she had been yearning for him for so long. But then when he finally gives it to her its while all of her friends are getting murdered, Griffith turns not only into a figurative monster by betraying everyone and showing his true colors, but also literally transforms into one.

No wonder her mind shattered.

Probably, the only unnecessarily edgy moment in Berserk is where kid Guts murders Donovan in cold blood.

Elfen Lied

How the fuck can anyone watch this and argue that she's not enjoying it?

If you watch it with sound, she moans all the way through. She doesn't make a sound of pain, protest, or ask him to stop even once. It makes me feel horribly bad for Guts because this isn't rape, it's plain and simple NTR.

>I feel like Griffith also raped Casca to get back at Guts for when he beat him in a fight and left the band of the hawk. Only problem with that idea is that I can't remember if Griffith knew that Guts and Casca loved each other and made fuck

Oh, he knew. He saw them when he was lying crippled in the wagon. The whole reason why he raped Casca was because he loved Guts and Guts' actions were a double betrayal: not only did he leave Griffith, but he also chose Casca over Griffith.

Why don't you guys stop pretending to be hetero and just ask Miura what you REALLY want?

This is what you have been truely looking forward to since the Eclipse.

If it's obvious then it shouldn't be considered canon.

No it fucking isn't you colossal faggot.

Literally nobody wants to see Griffith topping Guts when Guts could be splitting open Griffith's tight creamy boipussy