LIBERALS WANT TO STACK JURYS

LIBERALS WANT TO STACK JURYS

I believe they actually called something like 20 natives to be on the jury for that case, but none showed up, probably huffing gas.

Fuck cbc, fuck the liberals, fuck our retarded PM.

cbc.ca/news/politics/jury-selection-diversity-indigenous-1.4531792

archive it or whatever i dont care

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions
youtube.com/watch?v=c9YMNIlPRl8
mbcradio.com/2010/08/public
newsoptimist.ca/news/follow-
thestarphoenix.com/news/local-ne
country105.com/news/3998462/ger
newsoptimist.ca/news/local-n
pressreader.com/canada/sask
cbc.ca/news/indigenous/remem
ca.pressfrom.com/news/canada/-17
youtube.com/watch?v=4A_qY6WpZR4
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7zt_OUkWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A FUCKING LEAF

I know but this could make it even worse here

>Cree
>Competent
Pick one
>In voir dire, the judge and attorneys for both sides ask potential jurors questions to determine if they are competent and suitable to serve in the case.

So they get all pissy when an all white jury gets picked so their only solution is to replace them with an all listerine asian jury? And the difference is......?? I think people need to start waking up to the fact that all these people want is supremacy over us

Liberal policies can't survive scrutiny. It's why they have to lie, cheat and kill to enact them

I want off this ride

>Reeeee why no indigenous on the jury
There were literally 10 called up for jury duty, the defense used their 14 vetoes to get rid of them. Sorry the law upsets you Canadian commies

I blame our jew-installed, former nigger president and black lives matter for further advancing the west towards NOT being able to defend ourselves against violent niggers that invade our property and try to rape/kill our children. Much of the west is already disarmed, and now, laws only apply to whites, and now they are entering the final phase, where your towns are filled with savage, violent, unruly niggers.

Their ultimate goal is to turn the earth into a Brazil-tier mutt slum in constant chaos, eating itself, and not capable of attacking it's jew overlords.

Fuck that shit, they already stacked the whole court proceedings, the crown gave immunity to all of Boushie's crime buddies in exchanged for testifying against the farmer, except the fucked it by lying and giving contradictory testamonies.

They're all a bunch of rich spoiled kids of the local chiefs, they were most certainly not 'hard done by'

>the crown gave immunity to all of Boushie's crime buddies in exchanged for testifying against the farmer

Did not know this. Is this even allowed?

>Their ultimate goal is to turn the earth into a Brazil-tier mutt slum in constant chaos, eating itself, and not capable of attacking it's jew overlords.

T H I S

Shit libs don't care about justice. They only care about getting their way. There are 4 year olds with more common sense than the average liberal.

>mutt city
>fake moon landing
>kike driven vietnam war
wow really activates my almonds

I don't know how it works in Canada but in the US it's almost a contest to see who can best get out of jury duty and I don't understand why. I served on a jury for DUI case. Fucking nigger was on video speeding, weaving through traffic in a sports car, and then barely able to stand up when the cops pulled him over. Two of the black ladies on the jury wanted to let him off the hook because they claimed he was retarded so he couldn't know better. Fucker had a CDL and they wanted to let him off the hook for drunk driving. In the end I convinced them that the law was very clear and that he had to be convicted. They obviously weren't happy about it but by a hand vote we unanimously convicted him. I'm betting that if I hadn't been on that jury he would have walked away with no consequences, free to drive a semi or whatever else his CDL covers while falling down drunk.

it's only fake cuz it wasn't a spaghetti flag planted there Antonio

I got called up for selection once, no one there seemed slightly interested in doing it. Some stupid shit about some broads who got into a cat fight that turned into a case of kidnapping and forced confinement.

Didn't get selected cuz I don't even remember why and I can say I was rather relieved that I wasn't.

It's basically the same system as US, it's all passed down from our British heritage

This is unironically true, and why they feel the need to (with zero prompting) talk about their rapes, rough childhoods, and mental illnesses right off the bat. It's merely a cover they'll hide behind to justify all the shitty things they're about to say and do. Always excuses and weak justifications for why they're right so they can appear as righteous martyrs.

Given what's already transpired, how can you convince someone of this who doesn't already see it?

name a single canadian cultural, artistic, scientific, political, or military accomplishment. that is known outside of your non country

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_inventions

>can't name a single one of the top of his head
get back to me when canada is the birthplace of the greatest empire the world has ever known

Even the fucking redditors are getting wise to the shit they keep pushing. Even in the article OP linked they mention the backlash Weedman's getting for virtue signalling about it. The truth is most white Canadians are probably glad that chug got what he did.
Just wait until election season they'll go fucking mental trying to out-SJW the turbanite

to add, quoted from OP

>Deep distrust of system
>But Robertson said that, barriers aside, many Indigenous people don't want to serve on a jury because they have a deep distrust of the justice system.

>"The criminal justice system has not been too kind to Indigenous people," he said. "There's a systemic problem of people who are actually charged not showing up for court for their own appearances.

>"So the idea that they're going to go and serve on a jury ... There's just no way. There's complete apathy toward the criminal justice system."

>Robertson said the critical first step is to get more Indigenous people working as police officers, lawyers and judges, in order to build trust.

Natives are useless drunks and low lifes for the most part and everyone knows it

The Garand battle rifle. Probably the finest battle implement devised by the hand of man.

A faggot gun that no one uses anymore

>tfw the moon hoaxers are jews trying to convince whites they're not capable of anything

Diesel Therapy for you, white boi

>listerine asian

Kek

Nobody should be surprised by this, as the logic is the same as the expectation of equality of outcome. If X minority group does worse than whites, there is a systemic barrier or discrimination preventing them from succeeding at the same level. If X minority group is convicted of more crime, it's because the justice system is flawed and needs to be reformed.

>the critical first step is to get more Indigenous people working as police officers, lawyers and judges
what could possibly go wrong?

AND WHEN WE CAME
TOO MUCH FOR CREE

Isn't jury summons random? This doesn't seem right

You can use Google to discover that CBC.ca has published more than 29,000 stories containing the word "indigenous" just in the past month. In the past year it has been over 150,000. This is an hour-by-hour, non-stop propaganda effort: nearly 900 in the past 24 hours.

It makes sense if all whites are racist, which is the unstated premise they believe.

reminder that this is literally Jewish Tricks: Redskin Edition. see

wait, Canada cares about indiginous MEN now? They made a commission to look into missing/murdered indigenous WOMEN a couple years ago, going out of their way to ignore male victims even though the vast majority of the victims were men. Their reasoning was basically MUH FEMINISM AND PATRIARCHY!!!

For perspective, the stories containing the word "Trudeau" in the past 24 hours number 250. So they publish a 4 stories about "indigenous" matters for every 1 story about Trudeau.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9YMNIlPRl8

Are you sure those stories containing "indigenous" in them arent counting other article links?

I used to say itd be nice to be annexed by the US, but with how the US is going down the same path we are it needs to all burn.

Because you cant go to work and you only get paid 50 dollars a day which is like 3 dollars american
I was so lucky the guy pleaded guilty when i was selected for jury duty, so i didnt have to go and waste my time and make less money

Listerine nigger would've been funnier

I am genuinely fearful this is just the first farm attack South African style.

haha, you are a neon nazi

GAYYYY

Rush

Who the fuck do they think they are, as elected officials, to question the judgement of a judge and a jury? how are they even allowed to remain in their positions?

You have a justice system, or you don't. Clearly Liberals want an anti-white dictatorship.

might as well just call 'em totemniggers then

Minneapolis made a somali immigrant a cop and look what happened....
actually, it's exactly what (((they))) wanted.

The last 5 chiefs of Red Pheasant have been Larry Wuttunee, Stewart Baptiste, Charles Meechance, Sheldon Wuttunee, Clint Wuttunee.

Here are the people in the car:

Kiora Wuttunee-Campbell, daughter of Sheldon Wuttunee.

Eric Meechance, son or nephew of Charles Meechance

Colton Boushie, nephew of Stewart Baptiste

Cassidy Cross AKA Cassidy Cross-Whitestone, Aka Cassidy Wuttunee-Whitstone - Original reporting has him as Cassidy Wuttunee, and initial reporting had one of Clint's kids in the car. People assumed it was Kiora, but it's actually probably Cassidy

Belinda Jackson - seems to be no one.

Each chief mentioned, besides Larry, has been indicted a ton of times. Some of these charges may sound familiar; drunk driving leading to a suspended license, drunk driving on a suspended license, assault, poaching, fraud, and every single one of them has been indicted for corruption while in office, and booted from their position. Except Clint, Clint is currently being indicted for corruption. There are two chiefs mentioned who are literally in court right now heh. In fact, if you google each chief's name, you can see their kids frequently have warrants issued for assault, armed robbery, and rape.

All these chiefs are quoted as if they are not directly related to everyone in the car. All these chiefs are related, too. Red Pheasant has been spending a substantial percentage of their budget defending these corrupt chiefs since at least 2009. These scumbags rotate in and out of office.

Where have we seen corrupt chiefs kicking up a stink to distract from mismanagement on the band? cough Theresa Spence.

So, I would like to offer an alternative narrative. These adults were literally the most privileged people on the reserve. Each of their closely related parents / uncles have been indicted on similar crimes while they are the damned chiefs. Red Pheasant has been embroiled for nearly a decade trying to get these scumbags out of office.

Build bombs not bridges

Clint is currently being indicted for corruption. Apparently the band is being drained by all these court cases.

And then along comes a distraction in the form of Boushie. It's wonderful. It gets the band to circle the wagons, and gets Clinton's name out of the news. I mean blame white people, that's the ticket, right?

When all the facts are presented, instead of the 'damned white people' narrative to blame for this incidident, it appears Meechance, Wuttunee, Wuttunee, Boushie-Baptiste, are merely doing what their family does. Thieving drunk scumbags.

Meanwhile the people of Red Pheasant suffer, as the corrupt chiefs engage in a media dog and pony show to distract everyone.

Never let a good tragedy to to waste!

Oh and if you google each chief's name, it seems armed robbery and assault are a familial occupation. You can find a bunch of warrants and indictments for the members of this family on the internet. Given these details are not public record, but only show up when there are news articles, it's likely this is the tip of the iceberg.

The Mounties are still looking for two other suspects — 29- year-old Robin Dean Wuttunee and 22-year-old Samuel Larry Wuttunee. Robin

mbcradio.com/2010/08/public ... t-assaults

newsoptimist.ca/news/follow- ... -1.1556529

Eli Mike, 35: assault; uttering threats; breach of undertaking. Robin Dean Wuttunee, 34: possession of a weapon; pointing a firearm; assault with a weapon.; careless use of a firearm; mischief; possession of a firearm without ..

newsoptimist.ca/news/follow- ... -1.1563592

Holy fuck these guys just love committing armed robbery and assault, if you google their names. I'm sure these two are not related to Larry, Dean, Sheldon, or Clinton Wuttunee. For just these two, I can find a TON of stories spanning at least a 5 year period.

Edit: oh look they are rapists too, how nice! Edit2: proofs

Clint in court for corruption: thestarphoenix.com/news/local-ne ... year

-later

Charles Meechance, booted for corruption newsoptimist.ca/news/follow- ... -1.1571405 Oops, some more charges for former chief Meechance newsoptimist.ca/news/follow- ... -1.1553886

Perpetrators in the middle of a crime spree were going to call an unnamed former chief country105.com/news/3998462/ger ... katchewan/

Stewart Baptiste, corruption and some other crimes, feat. The Wuttunees! With guest appearances from the Tootosis!

newsoptimist.ca/news/local-n ... -1.1578181 pressreader.com/canada/sask ... 2158622677 newsoptimist.ca/news/local-n ... -1.1578181

Sheldon Wuttunee, I thought I had articles with him engaged in criminal acts, but I may have been wrong.

However, Doug Cuthands a frequent commentator, is a close family friend or related to the Wuttunees. The Wuttunees are heavily involved in the leadership of the FSIN.

cbc.ca/news/indigenous/remem ... -1.3300662

Wuttunee was a family friend — our families are related, although distantly. He and my dad were contemporaries who worked together to lay the foundation for the modern Federation of Saskatchewan Indians. In 1956 the leaders gathered in Fort Qu'Appelle and developed the constitution and bylaws for the federation.

No wonder he's been howling. Probably dandled Colton on his lap. Funny he hasn't mentioned his conflict of interest.

Edit: LMAO t: a history of beating up and car jacking good Samaritans may be slightly applicable, while going on a robbery spree ca.pressfrom.com/news/canada/-17 ... to-prison/

Meechance and Wuttinee started in North Battleford where... Red Pheasant is! Looks like a pattern of behaviour for this family to me! They are just assault, armed robbery, car jacking BFFs! Shots fired too!

You put a Meechance and Wuttunee together and the string of armed robberies just happen, such is the power of white devils!Oh the judge admitted prior criminal history as admissible.

Please let this be a wake up call for us. Please let this finally push at least some normies over the edge. Some of the stupidest shit I've ever fucking seen.

Surprise -- A person of a different race than you is not your "peer".

There were 4 minors in that car, unnamed. The ages, names, and MO would be an exact match for... Cassidy Wuttunee, Kiora Wuttunee. The two there seems to be a bit of a cover up surrounding. Kiora was the Chief's daughter at the time of the first crime, and I think Cassidy is the chief's son at the time of the second crime. They would also be the link that shows this isn't a frothing white farmer executing an innocent child, but a family of violent criminals... Who are also the chief(s)... Heavily involved in the FSIN, and politically connected. Belinda and Boushie were girlfriend/boyfriends of Cassidy and Kiora, so likely wouldn't have been part of the 'gang' back in 2015. The Meechances seem to like to run around committing crimes with the Wuttunees, so that's where Eric comes in.

BINGO the admissibility of prior criminal record was during Cassidy Wuttunee's testimony, to quote CBC's twitter: Now going through Cross’s lengthy criminal record

Kiora was going to be called probably to go through her criminal record. But since the defense got to Cassidy Wuttunee's first, which would detail the same relevant events, that obviated the need for her to be called after Cassidy had been. Kiora was a minor at the time of the first crimes, so the details are sealed. Cassidy was a minor at the time of both crimes, which is why his identity is obscured.

That's what's going on, that's why there are so many details that seem scrubbed, everywhere. This now pretty much accounts for all the facts of this case.

So this time I really, finally, think I'm done. That's why the media coverage has been full of so many holes.

Final edit: So here is Shyanne Cross's youtube channel, featuring many of the people involved in the trial. Cassidy Cross-Wuttunee, Kiora Wuttunee, etc. Kiora appears to be the same age as Cassidy, roughly.

I bet if you troll this shit you can find all sorts of neat tidbits linking the antagonists of this sordid drama: youtube.com/watch?v=4A_qY6WpZR4 Kiora Wuttunee and Shyanne Cross

Shyanne and Cassidy Cross-Wuttunee youtube.com/watch?v=yJ7zt_OUkWM

Cassidy looks like shit, much more pale and doughy these days, almost like he spent a year or two locked up... Wonder if he's still in jail due to parole violations or some such?

I think I may be helping to evade a publication ban, looks like they forgot to scrub youtube!

And oh look they're all dressed completely in black and white, which are gang colours, or they're goths.

Yeah I agree with that though.
They're not Canadians they are "First Nations". A regal title for a supposedly sovereign polity.

now the pieces are coming together, I've been to Attawapiskat and the Spence analogy is apt. Corrupt and incompetent as all fuck

No kidding.

It's relatively standard for white collar jobs in the US for you to continue to get your salary while serving on jury duty but if you're an hourly employee somewhere, yeah, that would suck for your finances.

what's wrong user, you don't think you'd be given a fair chance by another member of the same species as you?

Yep, this was posted in a previous thread and it's pretty important. Since the media is burying any form of truth.

>I bet if you troll this shit you can find all sorts of neat tidbits

America is the greatest empire ever known.

he a good boy he dindu nuffin

Uh, the telephone? Basketball?
Lmao
>inb4 "b-ball is a nigger sport"
Okay, Jamal. Get cucked by more peaceful refugees that arrive 30k a motnh.

Find some injustice and inflate and fixate on it to the exclusion of all else.

Highlighting their grievances is just a tool used to demoralize and delegitimize whites.
Edit

*its

They broke into his house and tried to run over his family or some shit.
Fuck that, this isn't an issue of race. If a bunch of white dudes drove a truck into some native guys backyard and started causing shit, and one of them was shot, I'd have no compassion either.

Here's an idea, don't drive around drunk in the after, driving your truck into shit (could have killed someone) then go around trying to steal cars.

This. Had the races been reversed I wouldn't have had any sympathy for the shot white guy at all. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.