youtu.be/5poSw7tFLB4?t=2m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A
youtube.com/watch?v=ms1_fL1eJ-o
youtu.be/yVIRcnlRKF8?t=185
youtube.com/watch?v=84aIX8UPklI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/jojo/

At the rate we're churning out threads and spamming memes everywhere we'll be abut as bad as jojobronies by the time the anime's over. Abyssbronies they'll call us, and the worst of it is they won't be wrong.

never post again please

This thread is still alive you faggot Stop making new threads when there are others from the same series going on.

Anons have said that Nanachi is turning them furry, so My Little Abyss might not be too far off the mark.

If I ever go to any comic- or animecon, I know whom I will cosplay.
Best dad.

Neither. She'd be the perfect serial killer though.

It's really sad to see the anime studio put so much effort into this adaptation knowing full well it's going to sell like shit, meanwhile Kemono Friends is getting a second season and will be just as low effort and shoddy as the first season and will sell more than every other anime that season combined.

>Kemono Friends
>low effort
>a few people with no budget working for over 500 days expecting it to flop and knowing full well the game is dead

Personally, I thought the anime was a bit disappointing visually. It has the typical fat-faced lolis and lost a lot of the ink-on-canvas-eqsue charm that the manga has.

Have you looked at the backgrounds doe

Orth populated by Sup Forums
>mainly populated by Frodos
>MiAfags tell them they have no idea of what theyre doing, get called faggots
>lots of anons try to base jump and either get eaten by flying creatures or get splatted
>some build various flying machines but promptly get shot down or attacked by flying creatures
>Curse deniers ignore anons and claim curse is "altitude sickness" as they ascend slowly while others claim its "decompression sickness" setting up Hyperbaric Chambers within Abyss
>SCUBAnons want to fill Abyss with water thinking it will make descending into Abyss easier but find out theres a sea in the 5th Layer and backpedal into just fishing for the relics instead
>Tunnelfags want to tunnel into ocean to cheat descent and curse but become depressed NEETs once they realize all they have is 19th century technology and say the Abyss was gay anyway
>Elevatorfags stop development partway into 2nd layer due to constant monster attacks and foreign delvers fucking with them for shits and gigs
>Dantefags set up cult claiming God will smite humanity every 2000 years unless you sacrafice your dog to the Abyss reincarnating them into your personal roboshotas
>Philosophyfags ask user whats at the bottom of the Abyss
>Trapfags set up shop with Ozen promptly renaming the seeker camp to Meido in Abyss
>SCIENCEfags become followers of Bonezone, getting made into Praying Hands or otherwise sacrificed for SCIENTIFIC TRIUMPH
>Ancapfags banished to 6th Layer only to realize their paradise is about to be shat on by Rico and proceed to violate the NAP causing the Invisible Hand of the Free Market to reach an equilibrium
>Few become White Whistle tier delvers but only so they could sniff and SosuSosu Faputa
>1 user who reaches the 7th layer then goes straight back to Orth as the fluffiest creature alive and dismisses anyone who asks him what he saw as "speedreaders

Reminder, the bunny smells good!

>knowing full well it's going to sell like shit
It might not be the next Re:Zero, but it's pretty popular in Japan.

reminder that this is a squid not a moth

And now we arrive at the twilight of the general, where we post only pasta and injokes.

Soon it will be time for the final dive.

Is sosu/o a word or does she end her sentences with it all desu style.

Will we make it user, please tell me well see the final layer user!

It's narehate language I guess, like hadime

I legit laughed several times. Good job user.

Did they fuck?

I'm pretty sure they did more than once.

When is chapter 43 supposed to be out?

They don't call him Reg the pussy slayer for nothing user. If you aren't careful, he will steal your loli waifu/daughteru right in front of your face.

It was a reverse situation of Nanachi and Reg now. The fluffy creature was smelling and rubbing him.

it would be pretty lewd if Faputa is the source of his fluffy and smell fetish

Smell fetishists attracted to each others' smells, it's obvious they fucked.

Is Reg's entire purpose in the manga now to just get molested over and over again?

No, he molests too sometimes.

>Is Reg's entire purpose in the manga now to just get molested over and over again?
>now

How can a tween murderbot with uncontrollable hormones can remain so polite and kind-hearted? Is it even possible to attain his level of perfection?
I feel like I could sacrifice anything just to enjoy a friendly afternoon with Reg and touch his cheeks.
no homo tho

>reborn from an artifact soon after stillbirth and retains all bodily functions, including growth
>instinctive need to delve into Abyss slightly mitigated by semi-functioning sapience
>has some ability to make contact with other souls, as in with Mitty
>has little to no boundaries as to what she will try to eat
>constant curiosity to find out what things taste like
>near-professional culinary skills
>has little to no personal-space boundaries
>known to do weird and stupid things, especially to things she may not yet recognize as sapient independent beings
>in the layer of the Abyss where humans become ex-humans
>in a village full of fantastic creatures who were ex-humans who, although still feel pain, have severely reduced mental faculties
>left un-supervised in her illness while her companions are dealing with personal things
>has experienced all of the curses of the abyss so far
>has yet to experience 6th Layer curse
>has recently purged her digestive tract
A resurrected human with a penchant for making and trying new foods. In a village full wonderful and varied creatures of debatable humanity. In a layer known to turn people into other things based on who they are and what they want. Left to her own devices. With an empty stomach. Does the cannibalism tag apply for ex-humans?

He's at precisely that age when nice kids get confused about their growth but before hormones have a chance to make assholes out of them.
Don't lie to yourself user-kun.

I would sacrifice a firendly afternoon with Reg for a night of hot sex with Faputa.

Yeah I was being ironic, I'm unironically a huge homo for Reg but I don't feel the least guilty about it.

user, he would crush ypur dick with his anus.

You would not survive the attempt

I just want him in my arms, that's alright.

I dunno, Faputa doesn't look too agressive if you don't piss her off, don't take away her favorite things, and don't have too many eyes.

makes your son a trap
makes your daughter a gyaru

I think it is worth it.

What.

I know that's fanart, but it's really damn close to the author's style. The only thing really giving away that it isn't Tsukushi is the way it's shaded.

>ywn get your navel bullied by a yandere moth
>ywn feel you intestines get churned inside out, climaxing the moment moth removes her talon from your now aching navel hole
why would Tsukushi tease his audience like this?

img.bato.to/comics/2017/06/10/m/read593c1f2d79006/img000010.png
img.bato.to/comics/2017/07/18/m/read596e319a823dd/img000016.png
What did tsukushi mean by this?

who was this great guro navel artist that was mentioned a few weeks ago? I'm curious now

What if, when Majkaja heard "Mitty", he wasn't thinking of Nanachi's Mitty, but a word pronounced as "miiti" which has some sort of meaning in Husktown? Maybe one of the other 2 white whistles managed to bring one of the narehate from Bonbon's garden with them on their last dive.

captcha: cwm farm?! seriously?!

Reg has the right to smell good, too!
Only Riko the Rancid, Lord of the Irritable Bowel smells like diarrhea all the time.

Can someone explain me how they send the letter balloons past the sea of corpse?

Who's his name again, Sup Forums?

Nanachi is the only person I can think Reg molests and even she bullies him sometimes, other than that yeah everything else seem to molests him

You are completely wrong on every acount, MiA has good sales projections so far and Kemono Friends was one hell of an effort for the small studio that made it.

By robo shota express.

Can someone post that color page with the abyss, showing all levels and depths?

Zero.

What about all his friends in the orphanage that he has beaten at the biscuit game?

I mean they both immediately went for smelling reg.
same person theory intensifies

Biscui-- I may not want to know.

...fine. What's the biscuit game?

literally just google it user

kinky

So does Ozen have a hunchback?

>Made in abyss is going to end up being a parody of the Divine Comedy.

Yes, an inflatable one. White whistles develop one to intimidate prey and scare away predators.

No, she's just been thoroughly warped by the pre-Layer 6 effects of the Abyss. Notice how Layer 5 can change people little by little without completely dis-humanifying them (e.g. Prushka's hair and Bondrewd-Alpha's eyes)?

Things people notice about Lyza:
-Her pick
-Her feather
-Her long curling hair
-Her wide gaping grin

Supposedly there is a waterfall leading down to the 6th layer from the 5th layer. The bottom of the 5th layer isn't entirely covered with water.

>Natt is the most scared
I guess he did imagine her as his mother in law

Does that mean you can dive to the 6th layer without using the white whistle and the elevator?

Was that even Natt? And does he know she's her mother?

Reg still reaching for things with his nub arm is both the saddest and cutest thing

>And does he know she's her mother?

Are you fucking joking

I think so, yes? Unless there's another blonde boy with Reg and Shiggy in the room.
>And does he know she's her mother?
Now that you say it, I'm not sure. I think Reg is the only one that doesn't know?

>not knowing about the white whistle hunch

Since the waterfall is never mentioned as an alternative after that page, it must be very difficult to get down it safely. But yes, this means you don't actually need a white whistle to get down to the 6th layer, its just very difficult without one.

Every time they play House, Faputa makes a tiny rock Faputa doll as their kid.

Her home is littered with them.

To quote nietzsche:
Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you

Is that who I think he is?
>tfw you will never got matched up with Tsukushi in Splatoon 2

Where are Tsukushi's cute shotasquids

poor Reg, I hope he eventually gets it back

you're pretty much carrying military backpacks x10 for a living, you're back is going to be fucked.
On top of that, ozen is tall, and tall people naturally hunch

>つくし
Yes it's him.

This is priceless

Can't connect to JPN servers with the western release can you? I want to see all the squid loli drawings instead of Spoinderg Krungleloins and Reddit memes.

>have no Splatoon yet
>the chances I ever fight along or against Tsukushi are getting smaller with time

/c/-tier image dumps await at the bottom of the general abyss.

>drawing his own cute shota kid
That's adorable

>not using a woomy
Where are the cute loli tummy drawings?

Post the song/musical composition you think it will fit best when this scene inevitably happens in the anime.

Mine is:
youtu.be/5poSw7tFLB4?t=2m15s
(The good part starts at 2:15)

youtube.com/watch?v=eVTXPUF4Oz4

edgy

WAKE ME UP

youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

?

youtube.com/watch?v=ms1_fL1eJ-o

Perfect.

This one could make for a good scene.
youtu.be/yVIRcnlRKF8?t=185

People just made too many threads every week now, like 1-2 every 2-3 days would be fine but there are like 2-3 threads per day since the anime started airing, it's just too much for intelligent discussion about a manga with just 42 chapters released

>the 9/11 conspiracy theme
please no

This is like one of those trick images that intentionally fucks with your perspective. Looking at it at first you're positive you're seeing her gently holding his hard shota cock in between her claws while greedily licking the beading precum from his tip, but it's equally likely those lines are lightly bleeding claw marks and that she's just licking his belly.
In either case it's nothing they haven't already done a hundred times.

X-Files Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=84aIX8UPklI