Donald Trump

If you could spend 1 day of your life with Donald Trump in Washington D.C., what would you do?

Hit the white house bar. What else?

Fuck his wife

Execute members of the swamp, preferably Jewish ones.

IRL shitpost at him until pic related happens.

bang melania's cute single younger sister

I’d eat well done steaks with ketchup. Have a Diet Coke. I’d cap it off with two scoops of ice cream.

he doesn't drink

Also take a selfie with him wearing a sombrero.

kill him

Beg and plead for him to let me be the official executioner of disgraced and corrupt public figures

Kill myself

Laugh in his face and remind him Mueller is coming to send him to prison

Almost his entire cabinet that he picked is Jewish.

Trump Steaks

Miller's fine. It's the swamp Jews that we need a final solution for.

Just talk with him about his life.

user has a point. Most of his cabinet are former goldman sachs/ExxonMobile, etc. Also his sons wives and Jared are jews lol.

Blaze blunts and roll around in the Presidential limo like those niggas during the election.

Shitposting and eating junk food. Then ride around the DC ghetto in the limo and prank the locals
>Wallet on a string
>Electric bicycle seat
>Green hornet bottle full of piss

The cigars. Ofc!

Says the person who lives under a leader who says peoplekind in order to be more inclusive.

Why the fuck would I care about his son's wives? And Kushner is on thin ice. The next time he or one of his confederates puts a toe out of line then it's up against the wall.

>Look at how based Miller is! He's reducing legal immigration from a million muds a year to half a million muds of an even higher caliber!

Probably just play a round of golf with him, try to keep the conversation away from politics, try to make him feel happy. Maybe after we could get some steak at the clubhouse.

He seems lowkey a gentle soul.

Miller isn't doing anything, Miller is not in Congress user.

Dont you see a pattern there? lol. According to the US what is Israel's capital again?

show me the PUSSIIIEES donald

I would give him some of the ganj that would open his eyes, snoop Dogg needs to give him the dankness

Eat all the scoops of ice cream I wanted.

I would keenly observe.

You mean... Israel’s actual capitol?

>
&

>Kushner is on thin ice
>t. Steve Bannon
Kushner is one of Trump's closest allies and accompanies Gen. Dunford on diplomatic missions overseas.

Probably just laugh and mock his low IQ to his face all day. Also probably mock him about all his failed business ventures, and reiterate that he is a spoiled inheritance boy that couldn't make it in the real world. Trump is the epitome that you can make it in America as long as you were born rich even if you possess the IQ of a potato.

And why would I care about that? I want kikes out of this country and out of the world's markets. What they do in sandland I couldn't care less about.

Who says I would want to do that.

And he's a thinly disguised cuckservative. He's shit.

/thread

I'd probably call him a kike to keep him on his toes.

>I want them out
>therefore I shill for them

Thats what I still dont understand from Sup Forums lol

Shoot the breeze, BS with him.

Make him write me a big ole fat paycheck.

This

red pill him on the real powers assuming he doesnt know and have him release JFK documents all of them and maybe have him extrajudicially drop bombs on the globalists and their puppets.

honestly I'd just ask for help on my golf swing, I think Trump might see the entrepreneur in me and want to help, I wouldn't mind the contacts he could give me.

Also would want contacts from the first lady, it'd help my fiance accomplish a lot of her goals too.

Because I wouldn't. Waste of time in my book. A Trump is going to do what a Trump is going to do, and the rest of them too.

It will all end in War, no doubt. So no. I won't waste my time with criminals.

I'm preparing for a time when that will change forever. Everything else is a waste of time

tell him the plight of the jews then a 6 hour reading of the old testament

We are all wrong here.
The correct answer is "press the button".

That would be extremely awesome to see. Imagine Trump, who has been pushed around by these evil politicians, being the last thing they see before they die and burn in hell.

Uh just talk

Tag team ivanka

>choosing to spend my time in washington executing the most subversive and destructive of jews is shilling for jews
Impressive bit of mental gymnastics there shareblue.

fuck his wife, daughter and launch the nukes

We would ride capybaras into the sunset.

Kushner is great, what the fuck are you talking about? You jews are so mentally retarded you have to make everything about ideology or race that you can't even think about the complexities of any situation.

That's a fake pic though

Snoop Dogg wants Donald Trump to die :/

Snoop dog and every other celebrity is a puppet and they are speaking for their kike overlords. I doubt most celebrities actually give a fuck.

Keep your friends close and all that.

Observe what?

Obviously the privileged classified conversations that take place all day.

The only true people with low intelligence is soyboys like you who follow a failed system of government that has done nothing but lead to the deaths of tens of millions of people. Also, Republicans like me care about the individual more than the race, unlike the leftist Demonrats that side with you on almost everything.

you get one scoop, sweetie.

Only Trump can have two scoops. At least you get one though.

nigga he said hang out with not take control of

Address congress and call out every lowlife RINO and democrat standing in the way, with stinging specifics about what is REALLY known about them and their tactics.

If that is not a problem for most celebrities, then why do you think that the corrupt Satanist Katy Perry is starting to have episodes of depression? Do you think it has to do with the abuse she has had to take from her puppet masters that force her to do everything she can for the sake of pleasing Satan? I feel like all of these Satanic anti-trump celebrities are all feeling depressed, but some of them are better at hiding it than others.

how long would Canadian, or more specifically Trudeau, capitulation take?

Convince him to create a federal voting ID so thereafter in the United states people would be able to play their Trump card at the polls.

I thought someone was going to mention that fact sooner. At least it was still mentioned nevertheless.

Yeah, but you know Rodger Stone would be posted up there

>If you could spend 1 day of your life with Donald Trump in Washington D.C., what would you do?

Drop all of the redpills.

Except the non-euclidian ones... man was not meant to bear mute witness to non euclidian red pills.

Ask him about the Ayys.

The truth is too hard for you to handle, huh?

KICK HIM IN THE MOUTH TO DEATH

tour of the white house and bowl with the Emperor God himself and Mike electric fence Pence in the white house bowling alley. And bowl with the white house staff too

You'd probably won't be in Washington D.C. for even an hour if you did that, you sadistic spoiled brat. Now go back to watching Sanjay and Craig and let the adults talk.

*You'd probably not be*

you'd be tapped the moment you left the whitehouse grounds mate

As much as I support Donald Trump, the only human being I think of as a God is Jesus Christ (call me a religious nut all you want, I don't care).

>The truth is too hard for you to handle, huh?

oh, I can already handle it.... I'm just worried that maybe Trump can't handle the non-euclidean red pills.

I wouldn't want to mess with his head.

What is the Ayys? Please give me a summary.

I'd let him watch.

Do you mean Ayy Lmao?

Pleasure Melania while he is out cheating

>peoplekind

smoke weed with miller and watch the gorilla channel

Round of golf folllwed by two scoops of ice cream and the gorilla network.

just stay in the oral office all day coming up with random things for hicks to tweet for me in between blowjobs

So far it seems like at least 25% of these comments have vile sexual fantasies in them. I should of expected this type of stupid shit from a website like Sup Forums.

>should of

redpill him about the entire globalist system including names of all individuals involved, secret societies, orgs, and what they get away with (example being pizzagate), also I would show him the fatherhood podesta video

>nobody mentioned nuclear codes yet
we'd be launching them off like it's the 4th of July

where should we nuke first?

Israel

We would give democrats free helicopter rides.

I felt bad for the kid who was in those videos. May God have mercy on his soul.

suck his dick as a prank

What a question... Murder him. And then drink something to celebrate it.