Comey To Congress: Flynn Didn't Lie To FBI

washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-comey-told-congress-fbi-agents-didnt-think-michael-flynn-lied/article/2648896

In a strange twist of DC political intrigue, Washington Examiner's Byron York apparently discovers that Comey testified to Congress that Flynn dindu nuffin and wouldn't be charged with a crime. And our good friend Sally Yates is primary Antagonist in this tale. QRD:

>Flynn, as part of the Transition Team, begins talking to myriad Ambassadors.
>Somehow the DOJ/NSA/FBI knows that Flynn speaks to Kislyak
>The become "concerned" that Flynn violated the Logan Act (not a joke)

Let me interject here, to know this they would have had to unmask Flynn unless he was already under surveillance. This in and of itself raises serious questions about what Yates was doing.

>DOJ sends FBI (Strozk) to formally interview Flynn under the auspices that he had, in fact, violated the Logan Act
>Flynn accepts without Lawyer present, None of the WH counsels were advised of this meeting (ambush).
>Meanwhile, all of this is being leaked to the Press, with multiple reports already saying Flynn had lied to Pence about his phone call.
>This, unsurprisingly, was the exact same argument that Yates used to claim that Flynn was now compromised by the Russians.
>Congress asks Comey to come in and explain what is going on with Flynn about a month or so after his phone call with Kislyak.
>Comey reportedly says that nothing happened and Flynn dindu nuffin, its a dead end.
>meanwhile Yates and the DOJ have a completely different idea about this, even though FBI reviewed the Flynn/Kislyak phone call and said he dindu nuffin and he wasn't compromised by Putin.
>Fast forward to December of 2017, and Mueller's team apparently decides Flynn did lie and pursue charges against him.

Someone has gots some explaining to do. Charges for lying don't just manifest a year later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBXk-Ybe09U
youtu.be/O_WJpviLU44
youtu.be/FG95QvnReNA
youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk
pjmedia.com/trending/report-mccabe-may-asked-fbi-agents-change-302-forms/
archive.fo/knpNM
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html
ocregister.com/2017/05/21/comey-mueller-bungled-big-anthrax-case-together/
nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/intelligence/315793-fbi-found-no-wrongdoing-in-flynns-calls-with-russian
nypost.com/2018/02/12/trump-jr-s-wife-hospitalized-after-opening-envelope-with-white-powder/
propublica.org/article/new-evidence-disputes-case-against-bruce-e-ivins
wisenberglaw.com/Articles/How-to-Avoid-Going-to-Jail-under-18-U-S-C-Section-1001-for-Lying-to-Government-Agents.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i love james weasel comey now

>Charges for lying don't just manifest a year later
They do if you have to overthrow a duly elected president and need justification user

^it may not be obvious but he's saying some prosecutor on Mueller's team loved that Yates didn't put Trump's travel ban into place.

Feb 3, 2018
FBI agents concluded Lt Gen Flynn didn't lie, but then Mueller came along
youtube.com/watch?v=hBXk-Ybe09U

Intredasting..

What he said leaked when this story first broke and they said the ambassador or whatever from Russia brought up sanctions and all Flynn said in response was "we are looking at everything" he blew him off

So why did mueller halt the sentencing for flynn? What the hell is going on?

Bump

Bumpity

Bump

Flynn is being used as cover by Mueller to dig into everything without drawing suspicion from the left

They probably thought they could get an easy slam dunk on day 1 since Flynn was already buttered by Sally Yates. Mueller's team must have known about this since Yates went wagging her tongue to all her libtard friends that Mueller had hired. And it's not a coincidence Flynn was the first guy taken down. it especially was a good look for Mueller since Trump was supposedly trying to get him off the hook for something else the FBI was after him for.

Now with all this info being dumped to the public about Mueller's shitshow and how obviously corrupt the DOJ and FBI were behaving, it might not go over too well to go ahead and attempt to nail this guy to the wall and then it completley fall apart.

A very enlightening article from Byron York, although mysteries still remain.

This happened on Yates's watch.

We know from her refusal to enforce the travel ban that Yates is a rat.

Yates charging Flynn with a crime almost a year after the fact is consistent with her being a rat who puts political gestures above the rule of law.

Yates is also the person who wrote the legal opinion that shielded the DOJ National Security Division from the Office of Inspector General.

The DOJ NSD is where some or most of the FISA abuse on the DOJ side of the fence took place, apparently.

BUMP

My understanding is that Flynn and the NSA ran a massively successful counterintelligence operation that will lead to some Swamp draining.

The lie they got him for was for forgetting about this completely legal exchange with Kislyak during a much later interview. The interview was overseen by Strzok too lol.

She hasn't been deputy AG since january of last year

So are Mueller and his team going to pretend like they never wanted to throw Flynn in jail now?

And this is what Mueller wants to do to Trump which is why his lawyers are recommending he avoid the interrogation

No one cares.

Mueller turned and is working for Trump, he is controlled opposition in the public eye. Hes made to look good to the left and be their ally but he isn't by any means. The man knows how dirty Obama's hands are.

>those digits
He's right folks, pack it up, nothing to see here
I'm getting awful sleepy

The man couldn't apologize when he was wrong about the Anthrax Killer back in '01
Fuck off with your "Flipped" Mueller nonsense

bingo.
important to remember a few things. flynn and son were big proponents of pizzagate. they literally tweeted about it. chaffetz recent RT where he quoted someone that said all this doj and fbi corruption isnt about that they tried to keep trump out, its just a precursor to finding out WHY they wanted him out so badly. i genuinely feel this user is right, flynn and white hats (military intel) has been running a crazy counter op that will result in exposed pedos and drained swamp.

I think Mueller is a one track hack. He pursued the anthrax case in a way that was anybody but muslim terrorist. To the point where one scientist was awarded millions due to false accusations and another eventually killed himself from the stress. So he just keeps pursuing some way to get Trump. He doesn't care how. He's not the type that sees a massive pile of evidence pointing the other direction and changes course. He keeps going in a straight line with blinders on until he either manages to prosecute his target or hits an impenetrable wall.

what do you think he flipped from? he wasnt /ourguy/, the theory states he was offered a way out of prosecution or further inspection by becoming /ourguy/.
i hate when faggots say this. we all know he WAS a deepstate spook. obviously. he was director during 9/11. what we arent sure of is if he still is.

delet this...

Trump will get his revenge.

youtu.be/O_WJpviLU44

bump

Bump

The anthrax scare is something worth revisiting.

didnt the strain of anthrax used only come from one place? which was the us military lab or something

somebody explain this to me, im of a lower iq bracket

>that statement
>that flag
checks out

Not sure user but it’s possible. It’s a case that is overlooked a lot but was made into a big deal at the time, which is why I’d like to learn more about it.

youtu.be/FG95QvnReNA

>The man knows how dirty Obama's hands are.
checked

Yeah,he knows how dirty Obama was because mueller was an accessory

bruce irving swiped it from usamriid. fort detrick MD

>The anthrax scare is something worth revisiting.
yeah. when that happened, somewhere around 13 world class microbiologists had clintonesque deaths. Satanic ritual murder, murder suicide, one guy was frozen to death in his nitrogen lock, one guy disappeared and was found floating in a river a month later. . .

Wasn't there a rumor going around that McCabe altered the 302 forms?

>didnt the strain of anthrax used only come from one place?

Yes. the anthrax came from USAMRIID. The genetics was an American strain and the processing was also American (1 mil live spores per gram when the rest of the world was only up to 500,000 spores per gram).

The anthrax is only a delivery vessel for more dangerous pathogens.

werent the victims all linked to 9/11, potential whistle blowers? its mentioned in this 9/11 video. ill have to find the mark. youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

>Florida man
Of course.

bamp

That's true, but she joined Mueller's team as a prosecutor. Her brief against Flynn (which York discusses) likely drove the prosecution to file against him.

>werent the victims all linked to 9/11, potential whistle blowers?

I don't know about that. All the victims were elite microbiologists, the kind that could either produce anthrax like that or who would know the other microbiologists with that capacity.

pjmedia.com/trending/report-mccabe-may-asked-fbi-agents-change-302-forms/

>McCabe alters 302 forms making it look like Flynn lied despite him not lying
>Mueller reads these forms and see clear case of lying to the FBI
>Flynn has no way of proving himself innocent so he pleads guilty to save his son

jump to 16:39 youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

USAMRIID was what i was looking for. thanks anons

no by victims i meant the people to whom the letters were sent

And now you get context for why Strzok (based on his texts with Page) seemed reluctant to join the Mueller probe. He ended up doing so anyway. He said he was reluctant because he "didn't think there was any big 'there' there" regarding Trump and collusion (obviously not, Pete!). But he resolved himself to still get onto Mueller's team anyway? Why? For one reason. To get Mueller to charge Flynn. Obviously the FBI itself post-Comey was not going to do it but oh, well, if it comes from Mueller that will convince people it's legit. Strzok seemed committed to exacting a sort of personal revenge on Mike Flynn, which in a broader context would seem to be partly at the bidding of Andy McCabe, a person for whom it has long been known that he held a personal vendetta against Flynn (Flynn having been a witness to an internal sexual harassment charge against McCabe by a female FBI agent named Robin Gritz).

Strzok and McCabe both literally need to get the noose

>USAMRIID
yeah, I think so. I wrote an article about it back when it happened, but don't remember all the details anymore

No, that was the narrative for insinuating it was the scientists by the media. But they basically only knew it was from a nation state or well funded terrorist organization. That it was not some homebrew shit. It wasn't identified as being from a particular lab.

checked
302s are shady as fuck.

Wait what????? I'm really high. I think comey was in on their plan so why would he say that?!?!

>Wasn't there a rumor going around that McCabe altered the 302 forms?

Not just a rumor. Strzok admits it in the new batch of texts

I can't wait for the movie to be made about all of this.

nice digits. jhere's a thread on the 302's-
archive.fo/knpNM

it was tho. jump to 16:39 youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk

Yeah Comey originallycleared Flynn, see pic related. Then Mueller/Strzok changed the verdict.

Sara Carter has been saying for 2 weeks that the I.G.has found 302 witness statements being altered regarding Strzok etc Remember that Strzok interviewed Flynn.......

Maybe the I.G. investigation has stopped the Flynn case in it's tracks??

>It wasn't identified as being from a particular lab.

that's not correct. The genetics showed that it originated from USAMRIID and the processing at the time could only be done by American microbiologists.

the coming IG report, which wray cited was part of the reason mccabe abruptly left, undoubtably provides evidence mccabe altered the 302s

Because the special counsel hadnt been appointed yet and he hadn't been fired, meaning he knew there was nothing to charge Flynn.

It had been out in the press since 3 days after the interview that everything Flynn said checked out fine
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-reviewed-flynns-calls-with-russian-ambassador-but-found-nothing-illicit/2017/01/23/aa83879a-e1ae-11e6-a547-5fb9411d332c_story.html

Then out of the blue Mueller brings this guilty plea. It's so unbelievably corrupt and criminal what the deep state has done to General Flynn. He deserves full restoration of his position and his NSA role in the WH (see ya, HR Cuckmaster). Then on top of that he probably deserves tens or hundreds of millions of dollars in damages from a number of very wealthy people

bingo

This is just a short article, but it sketches the basic facts, and points out how determinedly incompetent Mueller was in spending years chasing the wrong guy, and then refusing to admit he made any mistakes even after the FBI made a ~$6M settlement with the guy and exonerated him.

>ocregister.com/2017/05/21/comey-mueller-bungled-big-anthrax-case-together/

He’s a retarded attention whore

Hol' up. So you be sayin'... Flynndu nuffin?

>the coming IG report, which wray cited was part of the reason mccabe abruptly left,

I think Mccabe apbruptly left the day wray got the FISA memo from congress is because Wray forced him out in an attempt to talk the President out of making the memo public, so that Wray could seem credible when he promised the president that he was going to clean out the FBI.

I'm not going by some half baked youtube conspiracy bullshit. It came from a lab in Afghanistan that was run by Yazid Sufaat. The FBI didn't want it to be terrorist attack so they did everything they could to not see the evidence. They fucked up american lives instead.

Correct nigger. just as was accurately reported on January 23 and 24, 2017, only days after Strzok and another agent conducted the ambush interview in the WH

nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears-michael-flynn-in-probe-linking-him-to-russia/

thehill.com/policy/national-security/intelligence/315793-fbi-found-no-wrongdoing-in-flynns-calls-with-russian

I actually think the he was the right guy. However, so many microbiologists were murdered that they didn't have any witnesses left to prove it.

I honestly can't see Mueller recovering if there is hard evidence from Horowitz that shows he convicted Flynn of lying to the FBI based on doctored 302s

you're not the only one who thinks so

nypost.com/2018/02/12/trump-jr-s-wife-hospitalized-after-opening-envelope-with-white-powder/

>I'm not going by some half baked youtube conspiracy bullshit.

stifle the noise jackass. I researched it and wrote an article about it. You don't know what you're talking about.

Strzok altered Hillary's email stuff from Gross Negligence which is a crime to something that isn't.
But he was the person who interviewed Flynn and tried to make a false Logan Act case against him, which led to Flynn messing up in what he said to them.

Yeah, people like to say "oh oh but he fired Strzok when he learned about his bias." Bull fucking shit. Thats as bad an indictment against Mueller's judgment as anything there is. The fact that someone like Strzok was let on in the first place is incredibly damning in and of itself. Mueller is like Hillary 2.0, all this illegal shit happens right under his nose but he has nothing to do with it. Yeah fucking right

I don't think Hatfill was the guy based on what I've read about the case. I'm pretty sure the anthrax was traced to a lab (or cluster or labs) different from any lab Hatfill had worked at. Now the guy who killed himself, he might have been guilty. If Mueller hadn't wasted years pursuing Hatfill, he might have gotten the guy.

Wrong. The could only determine the strain of anthrax was genetically similar to a variety found at the USAMRIID. They could not even conclude it was derived from that strain. But terrorists involved in 911 also happened to need medical help for a condition that was consistent with anthrax exposure.

Well if somebody on Sup Forums wrote about it... I had no idea, sir. A WHOLE article!?! Wow.

No, it was proven there was a doctor at the Army installation that was even reported by a co-worker for suspicious behavior, while Mueller and Come used special "tracking dogs" from California that insisted the Virologist they swore up and down was the anthrax killer when it actually was the guy who worked for the Army

I agree, why hire a fucking guy that ran the Hillary Email Scandal that was a massive political shitshow. How fucking tone deaf is Mueller? Like it wouldn't be found out that Strozk was the lead investigator on the Hillary email case, which over half the country thinks was at the very least, mishandled?

I don't know if that's just shortsighted or swamp recognizing swamp. either way it doesn't look good.

You are running off the old narrative of the FBI. Blaming the guy who is conveniently dead.
propublica.org/article/new-evidence-disputes-case-against-bruce-e-ivins

>b-but trump fired comey.....i'm so confused,russia?
liberals right now

Bump

Meanwhile they tell their drooling minions verifiable lies like that Devin Nunes is obstructing justice

I tend to agree; if *any* 302s were doctored by the agents investigating Flynn - and the evidence points to Strzok having doctored 302s, and interviewing Flynn, if memory serves - that would seem to raise a reasonable doubt for purposes of criminal conviction.

*However,* Flynn has pleaded guilty, and that puts him in a legal hole. I don't know all the ramifications of that, but I think that's a pretty tough hole to get out of from a criminal law perspective.

That said, I would very much like to see Flynn extracted from this mess. The prosecution seems vindictive. The law he was prosecuted under, section 1001, is a terrible law that prosecutors use to get at people who haven't committed any real crimes but who they still want to fuck with (eg, Martha Stewart).

wisenberglaw.com/Articles/How-to-Avoid-Going-to-Jail-under-18-U-S-C-Section-1001-for-Lying-to-Government-Agents.shtml

why should i trust your half baked bullshit? that video provided 10 x more evidence in 2 mins than you did in 2 posts jew faggot

do those things ever speak or think properly?

but wray said himself it was due to coming IG report

Bruce Edward Ivins

ur mom is

I think Flynn made a plea deal in exchange for cooperation, so that he and his son wouldn't be prosecuted for FARA violations (that Turkey stuff). Liberals think this means he's flipped on Trump, but it's also possible Flynn didn't witness any collusion nor do any himself. It's easy to cooperate in that case. So he and Mueller made a deal.

Mueller is now in a worse spot, he made a deal with Flynn yet that deal may end up him pleading guilty to a crime he didn't commit.

Did he or did the kike journalists? the timing being less than 12 hours from reading Nunes memo to busting McCabe down and quickly out of the bureau screamed it had more to do with the memo than the IG report. I think they were just prepping their readerships for really really bad shit in the IG report, almost 100% certainly about McCabe

I just want to point out something that I did a poor job of explaining in my QRD, if you read the last paragraph of the fourth part of the article here:
Yates makes the case to the WH counsel that Flynn is now compromised because he lied to Pence.

You may not remember, but the implication, for weeks at least, in the press was that Flynn was actually compromised by the Russians somehow. Well, now we know exactly what that means. Yates goes around spreading this rumor that she essentially facilitated by spying on Flynn and then trying to get him for making backroom deals with the Russians on sanctions (which the FBI would later shoot down) thereby breaking the law (Logan Act). This is a very strange game that Yates was playing. It almost looks like she was after Flynn from the beginning, as if this was some sort of personal vendetta.

to sum this up, she creates the smoke, then starts yelling "fire."