How do we keep White Women Away From Liberal Thinking?

>Teach them Family values
>Expose them the evils of feminism
>Welfare lifestyle is wrong
>Fame and fortune are useless. Be happy with what you got
>Show them you can be a good father figure (yeah, that means you!)
>Provide for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0jnUU2c_i0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Giving them a good dicking has been known to cure feminism in women. Example is Laci Green.

Are these to harvey?

this.

Marry one before they get infected.

fpbp

Stop giving them free rides. Tax only females for female-specific welfare programs.

pretty much this, all women really want is a man to take care of them and give them good dick

Who cares about white women anymore

>women
>thinking

>marry
>2018
lol no

Isn't she that bitch in that twitter screencap who goes from "no matter the outcome of this election, we need to heal" to "fuck you white america, you racist, sexist shitlords"

manhandle them like the hollywood kikes do

Yep then she got a conservative boyfriend and all the feminists abandoned her.

I believe religion is the result of beta males trying to control their women.

This weighs on your mind because you’re desperate for a subservient slave woman. It’s a pretty typical bitter virgins fantasy. Keep dreaming, it is a very unlikely reality for you.

Let them read good books. The best lessons you learn yourself or by reading and understanding not so much by preaching

Yup then some white supremacist fucked her now she spouts the 14 words

youtu.be/0jnUU2c_i0w

I agree.
I dislike men like that. I'm submissive but I have my own brain and my own world view and I want a man to tolerate that. Can't stand men who dehumanize women.

Wait until they hit the wall then explain how they were tricked. You can try to explain before the wall but it will be futile. Everyone hates post-wall women and they will be looking for answers. Even though it is fun it make fun of them for their bad life decisions from a practical perspective I think this is the way to start

Yeah? History is control by men. Look at the history today. You’re FUCKED

Shhhhhh

fuck left, kill right

This is more retarded than phrenology.

Ahhahahahahahahahaaa--! Dude you MUST be single. You've never dealt with teenage rebellion, have you? You've dealt it out but never had to deal with it. No offense, but how about you put down that bottle of Johnny Walker and lie down for awhile?

Wow. I want to be impressed, but I just can't respect her for such a lack of conviction in beliefs if that's how easily she flip flops

>Laci Green
No all feminists are fuckable like her
Also Laci is thicc af

t. roastie

Nice proxy fag

Emma zoomed in like this doenst look that bad.

sick fuckin khazars. going to be a good time when you're soon gone.

>Woman
>Lacks conviction
>Can't respect

Wow talk about missing the fucking point

By not blaming and shaming white men and putting women in their biological place as head of the home while being a man and being the head of the family.
This will never happen though unless we limit or even better abandon the ideology of equality.
This will never happen.

WRONG
you cant make a lie true by lying.

Honestly it's very easy. You just gotta talk to them. The girl I am currently dated started out pretty hardcore left and has moved more and more right every day.

Women went from being content with staying at home, raising kids and chilling out with the other housewives, having their own car, access to the household income, most of the economic power when it came to large financial decisions and total protection from war or harmdoing to wanting to be exactly like men in all shape and form, sacrificing kids, security and etc.

All in a very short period of time.

It's clear they've been poisoned somehow. I'm not saying a woman's place is in the home, but it's her place to produce children and its our burden as a species to produce enough to replace us. We're (white people especially) failing that now because, quite frankly, women are failing us.

The one on the right is a trap.

Will do op.

You're simplifying it too much by dismissing it as just a virgins fantasy. Women aren't slaves but they are naturally followers and most want a strong man to lead them. You're wife shouldn't be a slave who doesn't think but she should be open to changing her beliefs more in line with yours if you're able to make a good case and convince her why it's the right thing to do.

I have some bad news for you about the nature of women...