What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just another Jew pushing for globalism.

Always the jews.

Gas the kikes race war now

i think this implies that Change™ is possibly not coming from a position of strength or intelligence

White Genocide: CONFIRMED!

No members of a species survive. They all die. Those that reproduce most-effectively do so for an unpredictably varied number of reasons. The strongest, smartest and objectively-best-possible member of a species can still get hit by a bus before he hits puberty.

Who reproduces most-effectively over the long-term is affected by so many variables that you'd have to run a simulation exactly as complicated as planet Earth to determine what causes success.

Actually she's excommunicated mormon

Tbe same thing she meant the last time you made this same thread. Tweetposters KYS

Is she calling brown people stupid? I love when lefties insult muds on accident

I hate that fucking kike whore

Didn't Mao say that change must come through the barrel of a gun?

These people are unbelievably unaware of themselves.

Jews are insane genocidal maniacs.

implying there is anything wrong with living in a hole

what a dumb bitch

How the hell should I know that man woman is a mental case just 17 years ago these people were locked away in asylums

Mhh.

This applies when you have to adapt to your environnent not when your specie decides to turn gay and therefore stop breeding

Fucking retards I swear

So becoming a low I.Q sodomite is the next evolution of peoplekind?

>world is becoming browner and gayer
>brown cultures hate gays
>more brown = more gay persecution = less gays
>brown people are kept afloat by whites
>brown population collapse when whites lose control
The real head scratcher is whether gays will be killed before the brown population collapse, or last until after it is over.

Bro, she's an American actress. It's like bottom of the barrel deep intellectual void.

You'd have to demonstrate that homosexuality decreases success within kin-groups over successive generations. That's harder than you'd think, to do. Right: gay people don't have kids. But if you're the parent of the gay people, does having some of your children be gay increase or decrease the reproductive success of your other children? It's not a straightforward question, and it's not clear what the answer is.

she wont be able to adapt to a boot on her throat

Nope. She's a Reform Jew. She even had a Bat Mitzvah.

>Sites darwins theory of survival while saying the world is getting gayer.
Not breeding sure is an effective method to ensure your species survival.

I'm a Hindu spiritualist with an IQ greater than yours

Still you can't apply darwinism to social changes

Don't hesitate to look up for Toxoplasma Gondii. Pretty accurate.

>What did she mean by this?
Just reminding us what parasites are.

Pretty neat digits
Also, is she calling for race wars now??

Nice bottle neck future you got there :/

Lol my thoughts exactly. They want us to be low T soy goy cucks who worship Tyrone's cock. Not gonna fucking happen.

All that pushing led to Hitler. Now imagine a Hitler on todays scale with nukes. Don't push it kikes, our patience is wearing thin

Whites need to change from a race of self hating (both on an individual and collective level) soyboys to actual men willing to defend themselves and their families, or else they deserve to go extinct.

Good news: gay people can't have kids.
Good news: brown people's kids don't survive due to incest.

This is just a temporary blip in the progress of humanity.

Or I could respond by exterminating all gays and browns.

Or is her definition of "responsive" = "conform"?

Yeah bitch lets try a little social darwinism... see how those browns and gays do then

Sounds stinky.. i'll be in my hole.

Prove that some members of a particular kin group being gay negatively impacts the reproductive success of that kin group. Pro-tip? It can't be proven, and not from a lack of trying.

>browner and gayer
Gonna be a lot less gay if it ever gets really brown. White people are literally the only race tolerant to homosexuals.

lmao

friendly reminder no amount of leftist propaganda or pandering is going to stop the pendulum from completing its swing.

tick fucking tock.

She's a dumb cunt that doesn't understand how evolution works.

Kek

The only species that will survive in a post humanity earth are the noble capybara.

Every fucking time.

Isn't she childless with dried up ovaries? She's fucking one to talk.

Guess We all should be niggerfaggots?

Yeah, but not all your children can be gay. There's a ratio if you go by that line of thinking. 10:1 straight and gay children still means that gays are in the minority.

Getting hit by a bus shows retardation, he wasn't the best after all.

thats a good non-intentional redpilling tweet.

BASED

race war

That's their whole schtick, if you aren't doing x than you are z and it's retarded.

>What did she mean by this?
She has no attachment or loyalty to her people.
In limited quantities such people are not a problem.
She, however, is a part of a larger cancerous tumor that must be excised.

Is she advocating white males to act like subhuman chimps who live off gibs?

>one most responsive to change
Or is she advocating for race war?

What do you white people think we will do to you once we are the majority? Because I can assure you it's going to be much worse. I can't wait until we are in power, we are going to pay you back for thousands of years of racism. Maybe we'll keep your women, but you white men, man get your assholes ready, the gays can have those. Good luck ;)

lol faggots cant breed nigger. Darwins brother sir galton invented linear regression and said its obsurd to think two races are equally adapted for the society they live in.
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

Her father was a Jew.
So she doesn't get the mother pass.
Still has Jew genes, though.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Clearly off her meds again

Mmmmm race war

The gays can't reproduce and the browns don't take care of their offspring, hence their problems. Both of these groups are evolutionary detriments by Darwin's Theory which states that sexual selection, having the best offspring who survive and adapt is what drives evolution. Browns and gays, again, are bad at managing sex so they're bad at being biological organisms.

She's quoting a man who championed white supremacy above all others.
What an utter fucking retard.

Whites have always been a global minority. Why are niggers, and Americans so fucking stupid when it comes to what a "minority"? Even more retarded is the term "minority majority" that the kikes keep jerking off to.

Original post right here

Some of them being homosexual isnt a problem because the others will breed, the problem is that the homosexual members may try to persuade/indoctrinate non homosexual members or their children like we see in education systems across the west today instead if letting the individuals go through life and come to their own conclusion of what they want.

I love how she's using the argument of Darwinism as a reason why HOMOSEXUALS will survive.

What a retard

Easy there pajeet, no need to get all hostile.

the one most responsive to change.
thats us.
we are going to be responsive. oh we will....
MUAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

The same could have been said 90 years ago

>>These Africans need to adapt to change and realize colonization is the future

Darwin meant adapting to environmental change, not whatever bullshit injustice liberals have dreamt up this week.

>strongest survive with reproduction of that species the aim
>gays can't reproduce

hmmmm

I dont think the rights idea of 'responsiveness to change' is a path the left wants to go down.

Dunno, don't care desu, do people still talk to leftists?

Leftists aren't reproducing.

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/

Goddammit how are people so fucked up to think a browner and gayer world is somehow a better thing? I will never understand it.

Whites are too worried about their 401ks, cost of college in 18 years and whether they can fit 3 car seats in the backseat of their car while considering maaaybe having a 3rd. Meanwhile, Muslims and Africans are pumping out 4-12 pups they may or may not be able to feed to maturity

It remains to be seen which is the winning strategy, but it's not looking good for whitey at the moment.

Looked it up; you're right. She's from Utah, but not Mormon.

People don't get this at all. It's because the normie cognitive dissonance around sex. They compartmentalize it as some kind of self-pleasuring action alone and that's all it is. Not the single driving evolutionary force that literally controls all aspects of your body without your conscious reasoning even noticing it like sex/reproduction actually is.

Man, user, I hate when people use biology/evolution for stupid arguments because it can be argued effectively a different, opposite way every time. If they use it right at all, here as we see Chealsea isn't thinking it all through. Gays don't even reproduce, they're a moot point in evolution. But evolution sounds cool to invoke so she does. That's how shallow liberals are with it.

Honestly the more you study our species evolution the more it looks like conservative values of family, monogamy, hard work etc actually lend themselves to the survival of the species we are.

her dad is

Did a thing

You know what species wouldn't survive by fucking definition? A gay one.

preddy sur that was power.

Yeah Whitey just needs to say fuck it and do it. This could be encouraged by making a bigger political issue out of the declining birth rates and giving better tax breaks for having kids and sticking with their biological partner.

I'm one of the ones who'd rather wait to have kids until I think I can give them a better life, but sometimes that isn't going to happen, sometimes it seems just having the kids makes other normies help the parents get better lives. It's like the opposite, I know tons of people who had kids irresponsibly while I was in school and now they have better jobs than me because they had to work to take care of their kids.

I'm bringing that up to say we need to push a population bomb of sorts in white people. Have the kids, put the kids first and then when the kids are old enough have your fun.

so basically she just said brown people are weaker and stupider than white people? good job you ugly old kike whore.

Be a good goy and submit

She's a megaslut and not even funny die of AIDS already coalburner

It seems clear that the winning strategy is to keep the majority of the population you relate too poor and stupid so they have just the right level of aggressiveness and sense of reality to not literally commit suicide by cuckold.

The worse the outlook and the less kind the environment the better the in-group will deal with out-group hostilities.

As it is Whites globe over became the equivalent of the Dodo bird.

Yes, become gay, let's all stop reproducing and start cutting off our children's dicks and call them female goyi- I mean guys.

>your country’s becoming browner and gayer LOL
>okay, let’s respond to this change by making it less brown and gay so our country is still livable in 5 decades
>you’re not being very responsive to change, user
JFC this is retarded

white supremecists are pussies who are slowly but surely being wiped out and they do nothing about it

With jews, you lose !

I still don't know how "BROWN AND GAY" are supposed to get along. Don't most of those brown people want to murder gays? At least that will be exciting to watch.

>"Savage peoples who did not become civilised, face extinction" - Charles Darwin

It is the non-white savages who refuse to change, who refuse to be domesticated, and so they will be the ones to perish

it means she embraced white genocide and is publicly urging people to do the same

They can't do anything. The population of them that will take action irl is like less than 1%. Most people here like me, just say racist terms sometimes or say bush did 9/11, because we don't like being censored and shitposting is fun.

Media makes up shit 24/7, Fox News sucks ass and CNN sucks ass. Any media on TV sucks ass, I just read online what happend in an event and maybe look around all sources real quick and get an opinion.

Fox is getting pretty bad in their bullsht though this year, last year it was cnn's turn. I hope all tv media dies off desu

evolution does not work within a "kin group" format it is on an individual level, why try so hard to justify being a genetic dead end

>gay
>adaptive
Just Jewish Things

The 21st century will prove him wrong

the only reason no one will do anything is because there is no momentum you fucking retard

if one person does anything they'll fucking die

if all white nationalists stood up we'd enter an age of unprecedented prosperity by the end of the decade

but keep sitting around being a demoralizing kike acting like everything is hopeless

>tfw a liberal escapes their bubble, expose them to reality and eventually reaching the incorrect conclusion.
liberalism truly is a mental disorder

The rest of the world isnt as pathetic and autistic as you dumbass nu-germans

Hitler said you all should be genocided should he lose the war, becaus eall that would be left is you worthless soyboys

And nothing of value is lost, you society is a deadweight at this point

Dont make me fuckin laugh