HAPPENING; PENCE BTFO BY AMOROSA

Pence says Jesus talks to him

Amorosa on CBS Celeb Big Brother...

.....HMMMMMM...

Fake news?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my mom says the same thing
have fedoras even met christians before?

Your mom isn't second in line for the Head of the USA tho

I don't think anyone on Big Brother has ever btfo anyone else, ever. Much less the guy first in line to the most powerful office in the world.

Repent, Gorilla

That bitch is crazy af. I don't know what Trump was thinking letting her into the White House to begin with.

Jut pointing out what MSM is going to be blasting down everyones throat tomorrow

rest easy desu

This thread is now about Pence Repent memes

Pence is a zionist piece of shit.

And I say look no further than Kim Clement.

youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY

every single thing/statement/ post/ news story/ article etc that criticizes Trump is automatically FAKE NEWS.

This however is about Pence so who knows.

Amaroso has limited moral fiber.

Mike "If you like the cock you get the shock" Pence

mfw it rained when trump was inaugurated , baptizing him

polished the knob, same reason hope hicks is there

You know how Kim Clement said that God set aside "MY DAVID" and Clement was referring to Trump.

Go lookup Jeremiah 33. Peace and Prosperity.

>polished the knob, same reason hope hicks is there
If true then Trump is Nietzsche's Overman for sure.

The Jews are meming the Christian Apocalypse! Those fucking kikes! REeeee!

and? Jesus people say this shit all the time. Did the president not end all his speeches with God bless America?

Do you even realize what Apocalypse means?

An apocalypse (Ancient Greek: ἀποkάλυψις apokálypsis, from ἀπό and kαλύπτω, literally meaning "an uncovering") is a disclosure of knowledge or revelation. In religious contexts it is usually a disclosure of something hidden, "a vision of heavenly secrets that can make sense of earthly realities".[1]

In the Book of Revelation (Greek: Ἀποkάλυψις Ἰωάννου, Apokalypsis Ioannou – literally, John's Revelation), the last book of the New Testament, the revelation which John receives is that of the ultimate victory of good over evil and the end of the present age, and that is the primary meaning of the term, one that dates to 1175.[2]

So... Trump is the anti-christ?

Trump is the ANTI anti-christ. He's Cyrus going to cleanse israel (babylon)

So Hillary was the Anti-Christ? What do you know, the anti-Christ is a woman. Makes sense, considering Jesus was a man.

"MUH GOD SPEAKS IN MUH HEAD" No No No...
>>Literal Schizo

If Hillary was President, then WW3 would have started last April. Everything since last April is in the memeverse that we are creating.

what a cuck

Why would you ever believe ZOG News headlines?

Reddit...

Spacing

hurrrr

I can't tell whether you actually believe the bullshit you post, aka drinking your own kool aid, or you post this shit for demoralization purposes.

He gave Israel Jerusalem, effectively taking it off the table for peace talks.

>Israel promptly voted to annex the west bank.
>Israel said the 2 state solution was dead
>Israel said it's not possible for a peace deal.
>Israel said Palestinian right of return should be removed

Trump just proved to the entire world Israel isn't looking for peace. Abbas is now saying that the US can't be the mediator for the peace talks and a panel of countries mediating would be better. (((Kurds))) are getting BTFO. Iran still has the nuke deal. Saudi is talking with Trump and Kushner about a Palestinian State. Mueller's investigation is going to uncover a ton of corruption in the US with Israel's hands all over it.

newyorker.com/sections/news/trump-to-let-assad-stay-until-2021-as-putin-declares-victory-in-syria
>Trump to Let Assad Stay Until 2021, as Putin Declares Victory in Syria

cnn.com/2018/01/12/politics/president-donald-trump-iran-deal-waiver/index.html
>Trump issues warning, but continues to honor Iran deal

firstpost.com/world/donald-trump-tells-israel-it-needs-to-make-significant-compromises-for-peace-with-palestine-4343821.html
>Donald Trump tells Israel it needs to make 'significant compromises' for peace with Palestine

albawaba.com/loop/kushner-and-bin-salman-discussing-saudi-funded-palestinian-state-report-claims-1055588
>Kushner and Bin Salman Discussing a Saudi-funded Palestinian State, Report Claims

haaretz.com/israel-news/trump-to-un-chief-netanyahu-more-difficult-than-abbas-in-peace-efforts-1.5455520
>Trump to UN Chief: Netanyahu Proving More Difficult Than Abbas in Peace Efforts

you

idiot

spacing

fuknitz

tory smith talks to him

>pence says jesus talks to him
>pence is very religious
as long as jesus is telling him to nail people to crosses or behead people I really couldnt care

>isnt

Pence seems like the only genuine Christian in the Trump administration. Trump clearly isn't

Trump prays every day and has been anointed by preachers (multiples of them at one time) over 7 times since being in the Whitehouse. Melania even asked for a priest to exorcise the Whitehouse before they lived in it.

>trumps own words are a lie
boomers pls leave.

Trump's favorite preacher is Dr. Robert Jeffress, a man who calls the Catholic Church the whore of satan. Melania is supposedly Catholic. Trump just does it for show

>AMORosa

That's a headline of a jewish newspaper. That's not Trump's own words. Are you stupid?

You guys do realize that God transcends all man made religions and it doesn't matter if Trump considers himself Christian or not. Right?

he kind of has to to get elected. Evangelicals and Catholics both went largely for Trump last election

then they might as well be muslims, both religions are retarded

How does it feel knowing your propaganda shilling pictures don't mean shit because in reality Trump is working with Russia, israel is losing ground and Netanyahu is about to get arrested?

>israel is losing ground and Netanyahu is about to get arrested?

I've been hearing that for years now yet nothing ever happens. Bibi is power hungry and will probably stage something similar to what Erdogan did in Turkey in 2016 and seize power

Personally wish I was related to or neighbors with pence.
That's the kind of guy who will never betray you once you gain his trust.

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

>Pence says Jesus talks to him

That's the mind control sattelites.

I dont talk to him directly but i send him messages in his cheerios.

"Omarosa, play some interference with the media. I'm planning something big."

Pence would betray Trump in a heartbeat you fucking retard. He's a zionist puppet.

Nah, he loves jesus and hate fags.

Jews killed jesus.

It rained in Ohio. My boss called us off because he stayed up too late watching it. I went to Tim Hortons to get some coffee while wearing a MAGA hat. This part of town is a Somali and shitskin hub and they’re always at these fuckin coffee shops, loitering and just doing nothing. I walked in, brimming with confidence and jubilation and the strangest thing occurred. They all looked genuinely scared. The shitskins became hushed and shrank back in their seats, staring at me with trepidation. It’s like their illusion of us actually wanting them here was shattered.maybe America isn’t just some dumping ground where the whole third world can emigrate to. I want them to feel that fear again.

Pence is a zionist puppet.

Based af

>trump's own words are propaganda

I guess that's why he's moving the embassy to Jerusalem and attacking NoKo on Israel's behalf.

>trump exposed MOSSAD trying to infiltrate ISIS
>WTF I love Israel nao!