Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UawIRXI_k5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MY

NEN

RUBBER

They fucked it up lets get outta here boys

I hope this thread dies

This is no longer funny, if it ever was.

You forgot to sage
sage

BESEECH

youtube.com/watch?v=UawIRXI_k5g

ROUBBER

So was Hisoka like the first person to experiment with this? If anything Hisoka always struck me as someone who was really talented with nen compared to other users. Gon's father was considered one of the top 5 nen users in the world, wonder if Hisoka is up in that ranking as well.

Hisoka probably just practiced so much with his nen that he mastered it completely, unlike Killua and Gon.

O

YOUR

Why is HxH art so ugly?

GOMU GOMU NO

RUBBER

It will resurrect by the power of rubber nen

The fact that Togashi can write so many things that can be interpreted as an asspull and still get away with it, speaks more about how great his writing style is than anything.

In a time where shonen play it way too safe and follow the exact same formula, people like it when the villains or characters that are diametrically opposed to our heroes, receive the exact same amount of plot armor or "asspulls" as the heroes do. People like being under the impression that villains have a chance at winning the battle.

It's why sooo many people really liked Goku Black, they liked seeing the heroes on the receiving end of the asspulls. It's why so many people like Madara. It was a complete change of pace and the funnest Naruto had ever been, watching Madara just say fuck you to all of the rules of the Naruto world, use his eye powers without his eyes and take out the main characters without effort.

Togashi understands this very, very well. Even though there is a certainty that the main characters won't die, it always feels like the stakes are high in whatever situation our main characters get into.

O MY WRITING STYLE

fuck you

togashi is a hack and made a 100% carbon copy of cell

O
MY
FUCK
YOU

Even if I like this meme, it's really starting to get boring.

>2017
>Watching ass pull x asspull

O MY IRONIC CHROLLOKEKING

togashi is addicted to videogames and not the kind that improve your hand-eye coordination

The meme literally had an asspull resurrection just like hisoka. A few months ago it was almost forgotten but since May it started showing up again

Doesn't help that this exact image with either "Worst asspull" or "O" has been posted a combined 347 times so far according to the 4plebs archive. I'm convinced it's done by a bot at this point because nobody is that autistic.

>improve your hand-eye coordination
Those are lies invented by videogame addicts.
The only thing Videogames do is rot your brain and hands.

O, MY NEW CHAPTER WHEN?

It got me into reading HxH though.

CHIN CHIN

MI GOMOSO NEN

Never ever