Japan need to accept 200,000 "_______"

>Japan need to accept 200,000 "_______".

A.immigrant
B.Refugees
C.SJWs

complete your statement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

D. none of the above and kill yourself English teacher

A is a mixed bag, while B and C are both definitely bad.

D all of the above.

I love Japan but if you guys want to be around in 100 years you NEED to take in refugees and immigrants. Who will pay your pensions? Who will pay taxes? Being Japanese by birth doesn't make you Japanese.

Europeans fleeing the destruction of their homelands by nigger Muslims.

I'm pretty sure with the new influx of poopdick anime lately that it's too late for C, but in Japan they're a lot less obnoxious about it.

Will you promise to slaughter the SJWs for their whale meat?

>SJW

This.
Gay is healing people. :3

>Gay is spreading a wide outbreak of AIDS and will do nothing but harm Japan long-term :3
FTFY

D. Japanese babies

What the japs need is about fifty more nuclear bombs dropped on it for unleashing anime onto the world

What was that?

Mexican halfbreeds?

If 2 created Anime... well i don't want to know what 50 would make

A.immigrant

What do I win?

>people still reply to this spammer's threads

A true, TRUE nip would downloadmorerem.com

D. Weebs

White people from nationalistic backgrounds

D. Chinese immigrants

D. petitions to make all r18 content uncensored.

(You)
Alright newfags, here is a copypasta to counter these shills

You have surely heard of economic and population growth cycles, correct?
Japan is currently experiencing 2 different cycles. Economic decline is not necessarily a bad thing, as it may cause required political change before population growth happens again.
There is another cycle that they are going through - reaching maximum population capacity. This one overrides the other in most cases, with the exception of obtaining more territory while the cycle is happening.
Japan is going through both cycles. They are currently going through a period of population stagnation, bringing themselves down to a managable level of population. They consciously and subconsciously know that 130m-140m is the maximum amount of people that their islands can hold, without sacrificing nature preserves. Knowing this, they are in a period of stagnation because of that, and letting their population decrease is the best thing that can be done for them right now.

So paste this whenever a kike shill says that Japan "needs immigrants", then sage the thread.
You'll be doing everyone a favor.

Forks, knives, and spoons.

D. my sperm

NIHON BUKAKKE

Needs to pay their workers more
youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co

Isn't that the guy who beat the shit out of his Slavic 16-year-old mail order bride?

2 fucking years, this stupid shill making this thread every day.

If you make them accept any of those three, that group will make them accept the other two

Robots, 200,000 motherfucking Robots

D.) autistic western weeaboos

I.migtanys.
200k Americans wluld do Japan so.e good.

kill yourself subhuman

D. hot dickings from chinese to make up for nanking