How do we Stop Millenials from Travelling?

Travelling is honestly one of the most degenerate things you can do. It's basically treason. You're taking money earned in your country and throwing it overseas, creating jobs in another country, and blowing away savings that could be invested into your country. It was pushed on rich babyboomers as a way to deplete their wealth but now millenials who are in debt are going on expensive trips. It's tearing apart the fabric of the American financial world and honestly has to stop.

What can we do other than remind them that their forefathers didn't create this country so they can run to Paris with borrowed money

>pic very related

I love millennials that travel. While they're spending years wasting time saving and traveling I'm working on my career. When they're 30+ and have zero real job experience or marketable skills I will be their boss while only a few years older.

>have trad gf
>saving for marriage and our future
>her thot IG friends are always out drinking and travelling

Can't lie I do get some mad FOMO sometimes but I think we will come out ahead in the end

What if we travel within the US? It's a pretty big place.

Have kids and then show them the beauty of the world as well

It's more complicated than that. I used to think like that but it affects the country. If the quality of people and their finances drops China and Asia will overtake us.

But im worried about the future when the average Americans net worth is like -50K when their in their late thirties

I guess roadtrips are ok as long as their cheap.

I never understood the want to travel. "Dude, let's go to other places so we can do all the same shit we can do here but for more money"

Not outside the country. If you do do European vacation style. Otherwise you'll show them the world isn't so great. Only America where life is great.

Dude, your gf is not "trad" if she has those type of friends. Jesus christ.

I argue with my mom about this all the time. She really wants me to start travelling and says to see the world. Unless your getting to rewatch a historic event (which we cant do since we dont have time travel) you aren't gaining anything with travel.

>But im worried about the future when the average Americans net worth is like -50K when their in their late thirties
LOL nigga in the present their networth is considerably less

You can be friends with different types of people

I thought the average American has over 100K in assets? And thats for all ages so it rounds to about a 45 year old having about 120K on average

>tfw 30 and have no money or experience and I didn't even waste my time travelling
W-will you be my boss? I fell for the CS meme...

Sounds like you're trying to justify being a loser who doesn't go outside.

Umm no, you can't. You are the company you keep.

Traveling is great when you’re retired and have a bunch of kids and grandkids. My grandparents took us on trips all around the world and gave me some great memories

This is a tremendous benefit to millennial laziness.

>But im worried about the future when the average Americans net worth is like -50K when their in their late thirties

How is this possible? Was this statistic taken during the recession when people in that age bracket were underwater with their mortgage?

Wow I'm really impressed you were able to make such a sweeping character assertion from that post.

I traveled because I couldn't find a job and was depressed, and afterwards I was still unemployed and suicidally depressed. Thank God for wealthy parents

ITT: Boring losers

Maybe go on your own excursions with her? You can travel for cheap if you're smart

I have friends who have been in and out of prisons, one of my friends is the biggest SJW you'll ever meet. I have two gay friends, a transgender friend, etc. But im the most conservative person you'll ever know

I do go outside and have a social life. Spending time away from society doesn't really help with that.

this 100%

Can't really do much about it user.
Travelling has been a thing for centuries, it was just reserved for the elite until a consumer class was created in the earlier 20th century.

be gone thot

You know what they're doing right? They're running away from responsibility. Most of them are doing it right after they finish school, which is when you should be putting the pedal to the floor on your job that you should have been interning for while in school. Do these kids realize how bad they ruined their life? You can't play around in life and spend that much money, then just come back and get a job.

>How is this possible? Was this statistic taken during the recession when people in that age bracket were underwater with their mortgage?
It hasn't happened yet. I'm saying in like 2025 it may be with student loans and travel loans and mortgages

Only losers who can't handle life travel. Same with people who smoke weed. You're an absolute loser if you do any of those

Or don't since it's a waste

>Traveling is great when you’re retired and have a bunch of kids and grandkids.
Says the person who enjoys spending his entire vacation at the pool and some overpriced, tourist-trap restaurants.

its so sad

>It hasn't happened yet. I'm saying in like 2025 it may be with student loans and travel loans and mortgages

Lol @ travel loans. Interest rates have been so low for so many years that it's been far too easy for people to live beyond their means.

>americans don't like to travel

I understand that usa doesnt have travelling culture but dont you travel not even in your own country? I love to travel.

As you can see by my flag, I am a filthy brazilian delícia. I can speak Portuguese, spanish, english a little bit of italian and japanese (Brazil has a surprisingly big japanese community) and I learning it by travelling. I really doubt that diminish my value in a company whatsoever.

Of course you have the RIGHT WAY to travel. If you are following a tourist guide you're doing it wrong.

But ob, whatever. I just realize I'm in a bait thread.

My advice for you fellow Americans is; start small. Travel in your own country first, you have an awesome country with distincts region that varies from snow to desert to mountains. And you'll not lose the sense of belonging since you're in your own country