Why aren't you supporting them Sup Forums they are /ourguys/ afterall

Why aren't you supporting them Sup Forums they are /ourguys/ afterall.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UWcQLtpAKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I don't eat fast food trash.

New Years resolution...cook all my own meals.

its like 10 miles away and theres always a long line

Doing keto. Sorry lads. Bojangles is better anyway

>inb4 retards sperging about which slophole has the best chicken
>inb4 implying its nigger food

I do, they're good

>inb4 retards sperging about which slophole has the best chicken
Too late

But I do. Whenever I visit America, at least.

Because I have a 30 minute lunch and it takes 10 minutes to get there and 10 minutes to get back. Five to get the food. Five to eat.

Its just not enough time and I'm not gonna drive out of my way to eat there when I can make a better dinner at home.

Prime choice for when I'm on a road trip though. Shakes, sandwich, and waffle fries.

>not dipping the cross-cut fries in the name brand sauce
>ISHYGDDT

Because I always forget about them, they're on the other side of town

Fuck you I went there earlier today.

There is one near me so I do eat there, OP. Good place to go when you are busy or in the middle of something and need a quick bite to eat; they are very fast and the food is always good, and they either don't hire niggers or niggers don't like the friendly atmosphere so they quit, because in all the CFA's around here I have never seen a single minority as a worker, just white people. Maybe it's different in big cities where niggers infiltrate everything, though.

because I cook all my own food and rarely eat out

I do. Best thing after full-body lifting.

Will be popping into one this week when I'm over there. Whats the best item on the menu?

already do

chick fil a is the shit. but I dont have any near me currently.

spicy chicken sandwich.

They fired the employees

1 deluxe with the honey roasted bbq sauce. Cheese is a bit shit tho

Spicy chicken sandwich meal w/ chik fil a sauce for your fries. If you're splurging the frozen lemonade is a lot healthier than a shake.

Standard sandwich (reg fired one and not grilled) and waffle fries. The milkshakes are great also. Make sure to put Chick-fil-A sauce on your sandwich.

Spicy is for experienced cfa eaters. I'd start with the non-spicy one but that's me.

Grilled nuggets, side salad, water. Bojangles is much worse for keto.

Spicy chicken no pickles

Also the breakfast-- chicken biscuit and tater tots are great.

They are closed Sunday instead of Saturday.

Not keeping the Sabbath.

CFA is like the least trashy fast food there is desu.

>tfw everyone always wants pickles on shit and everywhere around here adds them to everything by default
no I do not want a pickle on my hamburger or sandwich to make it soggy and ruin the taste, why the fuck do people do this to themselves?

>eating food from a corporation
>eating fast food
>eating jew pig feed

I've never seen a single chick fil a so i just googled it and the closest one in my state is about 50 miles away in a city i've never been to.

Baptists own it. It is very un-Jewish, and that's a reason it is what it is.

I moved from the southeast USA to very north midwest and the only chick-fil-a that isn't at the university do not have breakfast chicken platters anymore.

CFA is pro family and antigay, they are everything the jew hates.

make sure to deluxe every sandwich you get because as great as chik fil a is, its shit without lettuce tomato and cheese

I'm not just saying this because I'm american, but I could eat like 20 of those mini chicken biscuits in a sitting, with a large coke of course.

Don't have one near me. :(

>only place to get tendies in town is kfc
>go there every week even though it's the worst chicken chain because I'm addicted to tendies and frying them at home requires too much oil

I actually dislike the tenders at CFA, they are made for kids, way too much sugar in them. Kids probably really like them for that reason, though.

>cheese on a chicken sandwhich

I eat there quite often actually

How much is that meal? Yeah, which is why I don't eat at either. Just Chipotle which is too expensive

>feel like eating this
>its sunday
REEEE

>deep fried in peanut oil

like any fast food, enjoy your inevitable degenerative diseases

Eat there at least once a week. Spicy chicken, fries, and lemonade

they're always full, I get anxiety giving them my name for the order too.

I support them like twice a week every week.

I already cook nearly all my own meals but it’s much easier to go to chic fil a then to pressure cook fry chicken in peanut oil. Grilled chicken is good, baked chicken is good, pan fried chicken is good, the rare occasional deep frying chicken is tasty. But I’ll pay them to do the sandwich for me because it’s so tasty and I support them

>no i DO NOT WANT TANGY DELICIOUS PICKLE ON MY SAMMICH MY VAGINA IS SOUR ENOUGH

If you aren't eating at Cook Out, then you should just kill yourself.

You get far more food than any other fast food place, plus it's fresh and everything is delicious.

Various burgers, corn dogs, hush puppies, many milkshake flavors, etc... Plus the bags say "THANK YOU GOD FOR AMERICA" and have different bible verses on it.

Seems expensive.

Spicy chicken deluxe with Chik Fil A sauce on the sandwich and on the side for the waffle fries.

Does their chicken come from Clinton's crime partner Tyson foods?

Do they use the white flour that causes prostate cancer, infertility, and erectile dysfunction?

Do they sell carbonated beverages that add CO2 to the atmosphere?

Even if they are full, the almost always run like a well oiled machine, there's one in this area that has 3 drivethrough lanes and all 3 are full, but the cars barely stop, they just give order and it's there by the time they reach the window every time.

For me it's the McChicken the best fast food sandwich for my money

>tfw there aren’t any in my area

If you only have 5$ Cookout is great. If you have 10$ you should go to chik-fil-a.

Culver’s has it beat

I wish you could buy the tendies they use to make the spicy chicken biscuits. or just let my buy spicy chicken biscuits after 10am.

>tfw I was torn between getting lunch there or Chipotle and I chose Chipotle

I'm still regretting it. Please forgive me

not an argument

I concur, only good looking young whites at both in my town

>Confederate flag
>Don't eat trash
What 'n tarnation!

Fast food is poison

I ate at one within my first week of moving to NC and it was the first I've seen, got some BBQ pork and it was some of the shittest BBQ I've ever ate. I couldn't even finish it. How do you fuck up BBQ that bad? I also dislike hush puppies, idk why they're such a big thing in the south but I suspect it has to do with the number of blacks. Haven't ate from cook out since but might give it another go. What foods should you order from there?

Yes. Cheese on a chicken sandwich.
>not putting cheese on everything
do you even america bro?

I doubt there is any national level chain that doesn't use Tyson chicken at least at some physical locations.

Its good, fuck face retard. If you are a real man on an IIFYM diet its great every one in a while.

Chik-fil-A is good but it's a bit overrated.

Dem fries though

Eating chick fellatio ATM

That’s true. Much like Culver’s they hire motivated young kids from the area and the occasional high-functioning downie. All other fast food places hire stoners and negros and it really shows.

I have never driven by a Chick-fil-A that didn't have a line going around the building. Don't know how they are suffering.

Lines are too damn long, always.
They will be just fine without me but if the double line isn't wrapped all the way around I go in and get something.

>Chik-Fil-a
>trash

>Plus the bags say "THANK YOU GOD FOR AMERICA" and have different bible verses on it.
Dude that place sounds awesome. Wish we had it in California but all we got is Chic Fil-A which isn't too bad.

They have really high requirements for all of their staff. Hygiene, integrity, intelligence, family friendly social skills, etc. Most things the common negro does not possess.

If you want mexican you should've ate qdoba. The queso is much much better than the crap at chipotle, put that shit in your burrito and also have a bottle of the hot sauce at your table to dump into the burrito for every bite. Not as big of a chain though so if you have no other options, chipotle is alright.

have your mom buy you their chicken tendies like a good boy

I don’t doubt it’s good but that saying on the bag sounds like some misled Zionist evangelical neocon nonsense.

Because

mobile order on the app before you get there and it'll be faster. it wont make the distance shorter tho

Thanks bros. Based on your responses, I believe I will be going for the Spicy Chicken Deluxe with waffe fries and a frozen lemonade, with chick-fil-a sauce for both the fries and the sandwich.

And then there's this nigga.

I haven't tried their BBQ. I don't recall that they serve it at my location. We have a few other places that specialize in BBQ so I'd just have BBQ there than at Cook Out.

Their burgers are pretty solid. I'll avoid regular fast food like McDonalds burgers now.

I really liked their corn dogs. I could eat like 8 of them. Chili dogs are really good. The hush puppies were pretty good, but you don't like them.

I keep forgetting to try their milkshakes.

Take the "grilled chicken cool wrap", take the flour tortilla wrap off (lettuce layer still holds it all together,) and slather it in whatever carb-free, high-fat condiment. Keto-halal.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UWcQLtpAKU

burgers, shakes, case o dillas, fries, onion rangs, tendies, cornydoges. I've had the bbq pork and it's alright but not terrible so you might've just gotten unlucky. cheerwine float is pretty good too and very carolinian.

but I mean if you are expecting anything other than fast food go somewhere else. I love cookout but half the reason I love it is because it's cheap

>tfw the chicken in the biscuits is getting smaller and smaller
It’s hardly bigger than a regular nugget these days. I’d rather they just increase their prices than shrink their portions. I remember when the chicken used to explode outside the biscuit/bread
They pick up a tray of hose chicken minis for work meetings sometimes. Fucking clutch. Too bad our old boss quit and we went from meetings every other week to maybe once a month. I would devour them

Get the milkshakes you mongoloid!

the lemonade is very good too though, really you should be telling him to get the milkshake on his inevitable second visit.

I don't much like Cookout's BBQ pork but I love everything else- especially the hush puppies with some honey butter (is that what it is?). It's a quick drive from my campus and only 5-7$. If I haven't hit my calories for the day it's a quick way to do it in one fell swoop with plenty of protein and fat.

The one near me has workers outside every day taking orders before you even get to the normal order speaker (only used during off hours when not busy) so your meal is being prepped as soon as you get there. Even with the line wrapped around the building it never takes me more than 5 minutes to get food and the order is always correct. Also the only fast food place in town where I'm not afraid of a nigger spitting in my food or picking their ass and putting my order together just because I'm white, so that's a plus.

so true. I worked at Starbucks while in college. the days where only college kids were on shift were so much smoother--the line went much faster and everybody got great service. the ethnics and the loser stoners really dragged the place down.

Why do I always want Chick-fil-a on Sundays?

>1 post by this ID
I see you.