Tokyo Ghoul: Re 134

V has come to...

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/134/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking love furuta,

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki

Yeah me too. Wanna suck eachothers cocks?

I fucking love hajime.

I fucking love mutsuki.

This!
The guy beat Eto offscreen near instantly in a for him unfavourable position.
Add to that he got the procedure done in secret when it just shortly before got completed and he did not have the time to cannibalize to grow in strength or get lots of damage to heal from it to develop as this would have made the operation obvious.

AAAAAAAAAAAA I love dead eto

I am Vancouver!

>Rize will never lick your floor
Why live?

I fucking love aura.

HERE'S TO YOU KANEKI AND BART

AAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE TALKER

TENSION WOOGIE BOOGIE

Where the FUCK is the chapter
MOtHeR MOthEr Ahhhhhh

Tonka

If etofags shit up this thread as welI I swear I'll...

I'm legit surprised at how much this shitposter or shitposter's goes with his autism, for real props to him/they

every fucking single thread filled with a next level of shitposting that i've never seen before, if like they are bots or something

are tokyo ghoul threads the most autistic threads on /a?

No, those are HunterxHunter

I fucking love the oggai.

I summon Arima

No, but if you keeping asking this question they might be

my son

They are certainly trying.

Still no translations, maybe after this I'll...

>jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/en/0/134/page/1
there stop crying

Top 5 are DBZ , AoT ,HxH , Naruto/Boruto and TG threads. Runner ups are BnHA ,KonoSuba ,wanpiss and reddit:zero. It's based on the amount of newfags,reddit,tumblr faggots participating.

user you only say that because...you don't really understand tokyo ghoul. Go check out chibi reviews on youtube. He'll make you fully understand.

HxH are a little worse but its a close call

Talker...

Stop false flagging. They'll think you're being serious.

Can't wait for Chibi's in depth analysis of this chapter so i can understand what the fuck is going on.

Is this a newfag? Have you been at SNK or BnHA? We just spam BE THE BECOME and clownposting, but those retards are fujos, pedos and crackships all day. Super is full of Pedros trying to explain their powerlevels or the lolis threads that are full of degenrates. This is one of cleanest threads that just like posting gifs and saying 5 minutos.

But I'm not, let me guess youre on of those idiotic chibi haters. I bet you're just jealous he makes a living doing what he loves and can analyse and thoroughly break down tg and explain what Ishida intends with his work.

No contest

Only /ptg/ on Sup Forums is worse.

Have you ever seen a dragon ball thread? that's the definition of autismo.

I miss Black Reaper Kaneki...

Yes but of course retards will say otherwise.

t.snkfag

Tokyo Ghoul is ok with a good written story, it's not really my style of anime. I usually watch Naruto and DBZ with a dash of One Piece and Fairy Tail. But all said, Tokyo Ghoul is a good anime. I'm just a little uncomfortable with all the gore and whatnot. The Rizu twist honestly shocked me to the core

I miss my nigga Haise...

Vol.1 just came out here and I cried reading it.

This is the times when things has still substance...

All is lost thanks to the le ebik clown lmao Furutafaggot

y.o.s.t.b...

Is this another shitposting or an actual
retard? With our shitposting powerlevel I dont even know

I don't see lactation fanart in TG threads or characters fucking animals like in SnK.

you need to go back to where you've came from.

I AM THE

You're the type of idiot that doesn't fully read the chapters and look into it thus you don't see the deeper themes and claim stupid shit like it has no substance. Let me guess you don't watch chibi right? If you watched his analysis each week you'd change your tune real quick.

Revelation 11:15 KJV "And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are BECOME THE kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."

you because say that only.....

? what do you mean?

CHIBITS

Became the tokyo ghoul!

I'LL BE THE BECOME THE LORD AND SAVIOR

because you only that will say...

O

God only says that because...

M

What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?

Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?

Old McKanou had a farm(rize kagune)

Nice blog post.

R

I didn't understand something.

What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?

Wait for Chibi's explanation buddy

see

I didn't understand something.

What was the point of Arima's and Eto's plan? To have Kaneki become the OEK by killing Arima thus rising ghouls trust & hope on Kaneki and decreasing the humans hope since their symbol of peace died by the hands of a ghoul that betrayed them?

What about the Washuu don't Arima nor Eto care about them? If Arima didn't want Washuu to exist why not just kill Furuta in a way no one would find out?

Also exactly what does Furuta want? And why did he kill his own family?

YO THE PARALLELS *squeal* MA BOI *wheeze* ISHIDA HAS NO CHILL *tilts 30 degrees to the left* IS THAT A TAROT CARD? *hyperventilates* MA BOI *seizures* YOOO

see

>Wait for Chibi's explanation
This, basically. Chibi is your one stop shop for Tokyo Ghoul analysis and commentary.

*covers face with hands and leans back in chair*
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
*look in camera completely silent*
Ishida. No Chill. My boy oh man yooooo my boy kanicki what the fuck man *squeal*

Are tokyo ghoul threads the only place where people actually advice people to watch e-celeb bullshit videos? Also chibi looks way too jewish with pube hair

I want pol gone.

Yomo is going to die to save Sakura, isn't he?

Sucks for you boy but Sup Forums is here to stay since it is an ideology board instead of hobby board like Sup Forums besides they are nowdays the most popular board anyway

Thats nice now go away cross board newfie

I have become be the chibi

>he doesn't browse at least 5 boards

Newfag confirmed

I didn't understand something. Why didn't Kaneki just kill Furuta when he had the chance?

its an ironic forced meme, people do not really like chibi cause hes a faggot reddit tier youtuber that comes up with retarded theories

The sky...

>buzzwords
>people do not really like chibi
Epic post updooted +1

Makes sense. Seems like only autistic people would watch his content like this guy

Clowns

I want to die in style!

MS here. The chapter is going through quality check so it'll be out in around 30 minutes.

How does Furuta pronounce Super Peace?
chou heiwa?

Real MS here, don't believe that dumb shitposter. 5 minutes

Don't play with my emotions.

MS here. kept you waiting huh?

readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/134//4448/1

Kys

Fell for the bait, OEKEK

Post more V...

At what point did Furuta even turn from an innocent boy into a memelord?