Kingdom Come: Deliverance is racist because there aren't any POC in it

>Frankly speaking, the lead developer, Daniel Vávra, is an unashamed racist and sexist. His Twitter account is full of anti-PC, anti-‘social justice warrior’ tirades that come across as the ramblings of a xenophobe. He is also a supporter of GamerGate and makes absolutely no attempt to hide his reprehensible opinions.

>This interview with Kotaku in July 2015 laid his beliefs bare. In fact, one of the reasons he developed the game was because he believed it was ‘historically accurate’ to not have any non-white characters anywhere, which is provably false given that medieval life was a melting pot of different races. The Journal of Medieval and Early Modern Studies published a paper on it, on how pointless it was to compare modern concepts of race to medieval notions of ethnicity.

google.com/amp/metro.co.uk/2018/02/12/games-inbox-kingdom-come-deliverance-racism-sonic-all-stars-racing-3-and-fire-emblem-on-switch-7305167/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9WmVXjPhGgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bump

>>Thanks (((Andrew Middlemas))), I'm glad to know that medieval Bohemia was a diverse 100% african melting pot

Who cares about fresh and interesting ideas for an open world RPG when the creator is an EVIL WHITE RACIST? I'm buying this game out of principle

might build new rig for this game

>inb4 it gets shit reviews from SJWs trying to tank its sales

im buying it now

then it procedes to be one of the best-selling games of this year

Sounds good. I've been looking for a new game to play

I've unironically had this game on preorder for a while.

>which is provably false given that medieval life was a melting pot of different races
This is correct, there were Moorish people trading goods in centers of trade. That means that Sub-Saharan Africans were everywhere within the Holy Roman Empire, of course!

If you want a good laugh, just check out all the threads about this game on Sup Forums with unironic commies shitting up the threads.

This can't be real

>he believed it was ‘historically accurate’ to not have any non-white characters anywhere, which is provably false given that medieval life was a melting pot of different races
>medieval life was a melting pot of different races
>provably false
>author doesn't prove it

I'm going to buy this game when i get paid in a week (poorfag and minimumwagefag here) just for this information alone

If there were niggers in the game we could kill niggers. Kind of a fail if you ask me

Literally no one cares about professional video game reviewers since GamerGate. It's all about Steam reviews and Youtube reviewers.

>Frankly speaking

Liberals are so fucking self absorbed

Good. If SJWs hate it, then it's good.

That's what I'm expecting from some "gaming journalists/reviewers" but from Steam, I doubt. Negative reviews that are for tanking it would probably get drowned instead since you can only post review per game.

Silly racist, leftists dont have to actually prove their claims, all they need to do is state that the (((consensus))) is on their side.

There's also the matter of playtime being displayed next to each review.

>we buying games just to JUST now

is it any good? what do you do? is it like witcher without the magic?

>Celt

link?

That too. It would be extremely obvious on Steam if they give a negative review without any playtime.

This is the face of a man who does ungodly amounts of work while his coworker women chit chat all day

>(((Andrew Middlemas)))
>no attempt to hide his reprehensible opinions
OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN IT'S ANNUDAH SHOAH

I’d fuck all the women to the left of Anita plus Anita herself

>which is provably false given that medieval life was a melting pot of different races
Do people actually believe this?

Its combat is pretty technical. Last time I played the closed Alpha, it was very much focused on 5 directions of sword swing + thrust, you could also kick, punch, shield bash, and shoot bows. There were combo attacks as well. You can ride your horse around, go into town, talk to people, get quests, learn skills, etc.

Its like a combo of Witcher/a more advanced Chivalry.

>t medieval life was a melting pot of different races.
For some reason this annoys me more than anything else they do. I want to smack the shit out of them every time they start lying about medieval Europe being 'diverse'

>all
Even that big one? I don’t know dude

Mount and blade type game I believe

bump

gonna buy. it's on Steam.

crossfire support?

There was a famous tumblr blog back when Witcher 3 came out that "proved" that black people were all over Medieval Europe, and the lead dev (who is also the lead dev of this game) called bullshit on it and brought out his own history of Poland to prove the blog wrong. As it turned out, most "historians" who claimed that it was a fact that blacks were in Medieval Europe were getting their information from this tumblr blog.

It was pretty funny.

It actually looks very promising.

>He doesn't know about England

Apparently so, but no matter how much they say is so you can't change something that has already happened.
It's why I hate SJWs. Trying to change history when changing it could lead to very, very bad things. It's why they say those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

wow based game with cool gameplay
fuck SKWs that's for sure I better buy this piece of work

To be fair there would have been a very small amount of blacks, Indians and even chinks in mediaeval Europe but we're talking like one per million whites, they sure as fuck weren't common

Also the main evidence presented over and over again was that the Moors (who were North African Berbers, not black people) were traveling around and trading goods with Europeans in major cities. Whenever anyone pointed out that Berber weren't black, they would spam paintings and drawings of Moors being portrayed with darkish skin to prove they were black. I'm pretty sure this tumblr still exists, but they've stopped openly using it as their source.

This goes on Sup Forums.

Stop advertising your faggot game here. These baby niggers need to be reading books and bettering themselves, not fucking with your shitty game

I know its the same. I don't even get that emotional at most jewish shit as I have accepted its their nature like cockroaches to sully a host civilization. This is different though, this fills me with rage.

I think its because its the one thing they can't take away from us, our history, yet they are trying to steal that still.

The leader of the Moorish invasion of Spain was literally a Blonde, blue eyed non-Arab Berber

>there aren't any POC in it
PRE-ORDERED

Because of this article I looked up the game on Steam and it looks fucking awesome.

I'm probably going to buy it in the near future.

t. shill

Daily reminder that the reason so many Jews like Zuckerberg are marrying Asian women is because they think they've almost sucked their current host(Western world) dry and are trying to assimilate into a new host(China) which they predict will be the next superpower

Based kike. Totally buying this game.

same. and it comes out in a few hours. sweet, gonna play it tomorrow.

Didn't look up, but since its a game from after 2012 I'm going to go ahead and say no.

What the fuck is happening here? Is it not possible to kill unarmed peasants with a sword in this game?

is there a steam version?

why does it take so long to kill an unarmed peasant with a longsword?

This unironically. Almost all of the games/movies pushed by the far left are fucking awful.

I still want to fuck anita. Would make her like men tbhfam

Yeah and its a best seller already

Backed it on Kickstarter when he started getting shit on Twitter during the whole GG BS.

i hate that women say "allies". More like traitors.

t. never done an unarmed build

I know most games have invincibility on important characters so you dont break the game/story, it might be something like that

Weak ripoff of skyrim.

Stop advertising your game on Sup Forums

Good for you white bois, we dont play games like you anyway (only sports) because we are real men. We out dancing and having sex not marathon game playing all weekend. Plus all the sports games are full of Black Men anyway because we are superior athletes in every way so its kind of fair

True but the implication is also that this was unique to europe.

I wish we could go back to a time when people just made movies and games for the fun and art of it instead of injecting sjw shit into it all.

Movies and games not long ago had blacks in them, women leads, all sorts of "progressive" shit and it was fine because it wasn't done for obvious subversive political reasons. Fuck. I want the crazy train to stop so I can get off.

Skyrim is the worst rpg ever made. Terrible even by bethesdas low standards.

As a trump voting white supremacists I want you to know that I think you belong back in Africa.

The game is downloading while i am at work. When i finish tonight it will be downloaded and ready to play as it releases in about 5 hours

>non fantasy setting
>vastly superior combat

We aren't buy your shit, Xir

Fucking aye mate, been looking for something like this for fucking ever.

>we are superior athletes in every way so its kind of fair
It's almost as though you've been bred for some specific traits...

So stoked for this game desu

youtu.be/9WmVXjPhGgU

lol what kind of faggot cant get laid and still manage a gaming marathon.

Also, sports games are shit, go out and shoot some 3 gun.

>Medieval life was a melting pot
Fucking historical revisionists.

What the fuck is wrong with these retards? Where the fuck do they think racism came from? Do they think whites and blacks we're best bros, drinking pints at the round table and then... Americans invented racism in the 1800s? How do they make sense of this?

If there were black people in medieval Europe, like the Moors who conquered Spain, I assure you the racism that existed back then would make American slavery look like a cake walk. Is that what SJWs want to see? Medieval lynchings? Because globalism and tolerance did not exist in the 1100s.

This effort is largely being lead by the BBC. They are doing their absolute fucking most to re-write European history to include people that just didn't really play a part beyond trading some shit.

It is the final push for Marxism. They've absolutely ruined European societies, now they want to ruin European history so that its former glory is completely forgotten.

pol

what about it?

No, YOU are an actual shill. I am a person who notices the obvious shilling and points it out

1- All the "oh, I need to buy this game!" shit is pretty transparent.
2- I don't disagree with race realism or even nuanced racism. I do disagree with crass blanket racism that makes us look immature or stupid. Nigger Hate threads are an exception because they're hilarious and an important tradition.
3- The fight mechanics are shit. First person perspective is good for shooting but terrible for hand to hand, because you can't judge depth or how your stance is compared to the enemy.

the game is just bad and this nigger has tried hopping on the anti SJW bandwagon in order to salvage this dumpster fire

pol aint getting no sex

If there's one thing Kingdom Come: Deliverance has done, it's fill me with a profound sense of sadness that Ars Magica is not a popular enough role-playing game and I will never be able to play an otherwise historically accurate RPG, but where magic and all the fairy tales are real. :(

Not to sound like a shill but if this is prerelease footage its missing that fuck huge day one patch

The ride never ends.

just bought it

Yeah I know, Jews were even doing shit like trying to assimilate in Egypt, Mongolia and Persia back when they were dominant superpowers, in contrast the amount of Jew/Black interracial relationships is incredibly low (yet they constantly encourage goyim to racemix)

Duh, it's a shitty game with bad mechanics.

My poor Bioware...

To be fair user people have been using movies to advance their political agendas for as long as there have been movies

>man who does ungodly amounts of work while his coworker women chit chat all day

Does all the work. Mass Effect Andromeda bombs. Bioware is shut down by EA and you are laid off. Feminists use affirmative action to get new jobs. You can't get another job because you are a white male. Such is the life of a male feminist.

Obviously this dev never saw The Black Knight

nubioware is trash
a lot of people say that EA killed them but I beg to differ. they basically became an SJW shitfest that stopped producing anything of value after 2005

Oh, and what is your favorite? FF-XIII2?

back2reddit

Tfw dumb cunts think niggers were hanging around medieval Poland

Im buying this game on perogative