One Piece

Sanji and Nami are going to bake the cake aren't they?
Cool

You'll get BTFO user. You're just making it worse for yourself. I'm not saying SanPu will happen but your theory is definitely not happening.

I know. Just poking fun at SaPufags because I know it triggers them.
Nami will kiss Sanji regardless though

WHERE MY BLACKBEARDAWGS AT?

I thought everybody stopped liking Sanji during the Fishman Island arc.

Everybody in that crew is so ugly.

But he's most attractive male character and deserves most attractive female character.

Nami didn't

Ignore these shippers. But in all seriousness Sanji used to be my second fav. strawhat--after Luffy. He was a non-edgy dude and had cool 007 Mr. Prince moments. Then the gags happened......and they got wayy out of control. Fishman Island was the point when I just felt nothing towards the character anymore. However this arc I thought Oda would seriously redeem the guy. Liked the Luffy/Sanji moments and they were well executed and liked the fact that his gags were no longer obsessive. So its not as bad anymore BUT he still needs a cool moment in this arc. He needs to stop jobbing and theres still some hope for him yet.

Completely agree. I wish Oda would give Sanji some cool moments at the end of this arc. I hope its not all cooking related too, Oda knows how to write cool scenes and Sanji deserves one asap.

I'm not the jealous type...

Will she cut King Baum in half again?
RIP
Seriously though, who will stop her blade?

Reminder that only these three matter.

Pound will save the day

Good, good. Escapefags are getting desperate. The pendulum is swinging back!

> I wish Oda would give Sanji some cool moments at the end of this arc. I hope its not all cooking related too, Oda knows how to write cool scenes and Sanji deserves one asap.

He'll get a fight scene and an amazing cooking scene. I dont think we will ever get Mr. Prince again but hopefully Oda seriously tones down his love gags. Cause thats what's killing his character.

>Nami holding a eggplant
ODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SaNa confirmed once again

More like i thought people stopped liking One Piece after fisherman.

You can seriously see the drop in quality after the timeskip.

>Eggplant about to kiss Luffy

ODAAAAAAAAAAAA
SaLu confirmed once again

This arc has been pretty good so far. Hopefully it doesn't become another Dressrosa and last forever.

I wouldn't mind Carrot. She seems to ship SaNami

racist

Smoothie will save this thread

You can tell Oda can't wait to move over to Wano. There you should be concerned.

Why is she so useless?

Guess SaNafag really is the most cancerous shitposter here.

Not really, maybe to other shippers like yourself.

Hackfags and Luffyfags are the worst

You mean, how is she so THICC, right?

She did shit this arc

>Thread started and monitered by SaNafag
>Most posts by SaNafag
>Reply one minute after

t. SaNafag

Truly cancerous.

Is Koala stronger than Sanji?

So you are a mad shipper. Thanks for proving my point.

>The hat is actually a sword

Wow I'm slow, I knew the hat was alive but didn't realize it was a weapon. Also I still don't understand why Big Mom is as strong as she is, like what is she? Why is she the way she is?

Really? I didn't notice...

>Koala
maybe??

Have you been paying attention to what's happening at all?

>Gets pointed out on blatant samefagging and instead of owning up to it calls others mad shippers

Nah I dont ship fictional anime characters, I'm just pointing out your bullshit. It sucks that the mods are probably SaNafags too or else you would have gotten banned long ago.

she was born strong thats all we know

Go back and read the chapter where they save Brook from BM while she sleeps and pay attention to the drawings for once.

the major sin of OP is the existence of Sea Stone. given that 90% of the strong people in the world are fruit users, why is not everyone carrying guns and swords made of that shit?

is like the only close to smart people are Smoker and Z

She's got retard strength.

>you are whatever I tell you are
If you're not a shipper then you are a Luffyfag because you sound like a fucking kid.
I don't ship anyone. I'm just telling your there are more cancerous fags like you, Luffyfag

Most Marines would never end up seeing a fruit user so it would be a waste of the resource to equip every single person with it. It should only go to those who are assigned to deal with fruit users, or end up meeting them all the time by chance.

I have been, and the flashback doesn't answer how/why she is so strong. Or what exactly is the deal with her "raging hunger mode"

I'm still not sure if I believe she ate all her friends and mother Caramel.

Well excuse me for not looking at every intricate detail on the page. I didn't see any context clues in the wording explaining her strength, it would be easier to just explain it rather then hiding the details in drawings and shit.

>Inb4 speed-reader.

I believe so as well

I thought only the marines have access to sea-stone, it's hard for civilians to get their hands on it. I suppose if you're rich enough you can buy some, or have someone make you a weapon out of it. Smoker was actually pretty smart for making a weapon out of the stuff, I haven't seen anyone else use a weapon made out of sea-stone.

I have a theory that Benjamin Beckman uses bullets made out of sea-stone, or can someone use haki-infused bullets.

Notice how the SaNa posts stopped once I forced you to cover your bullshit....dont hide it "sweetie"

BM's strength is something you have to use your brain to figure out through the flashback we were shown.
When they save Brook is when you see Napoleon extend his sword to kill the fly; it's not in the dialogue.

ok, give it to high ranks and shit. hell, most like most people in NW in the sea (not islands) are pirates and fruit users

>can someone use haki-infused bullets.
Amazoness can use Haki Arrows, so yeah, why the Fuck would you not being able to use Haki bullets?

Year of Jinbe 's death next chapter

>ironic SaNafag is gone
But this guy posts the same images. Pretty sure this is ironic SaNafag.
Do you really think there are multiple SaNafags and LuNaniggers that post? I don't believe that.

Except this is how it is every thread. I'm glad he makes you this mad though

You've been saying this for the last 50 chapters, fuck off.

Would explain why Kizaru was afraid to move when Ben pointed his gun at him during the Marineford Arc.

The LuNa nigger does since he posts the same shit in other websites too.

LuNanigger might be the only LuNa/SanPufag in these threads but SaNa has at least two people. The one who made this thread and someone who replies to LuNaniggers bait.

>B-b-b-ut this is how its like in every thread
>I'm glad HE makes you this mad

No its not...you post throughout the thread. Again. Blatant samefagging. Whatever, glad to know you're a low-energy, spineless shill.

LuNa won't happen. Sana will.
Not even him btw :)

Glad I got you this mad SaNafag. Here's your last you. (;

FrankNami is the OTP

Jimbe is FUCKING JOINING!!!

What's her endgame?

Luffy

Great so there's at least two OJ cucks in this board

>t. triggered jinbefags who refused to accept the truth
Face it. Jinbe was never made fit to join the crew and Oda plans to kill him off soon.

Reminder

Oda doesn't have the balls user

Man this thread sucks dick. Here's some colorspreads courtesy of your resident LuNanigger

Goodnight peeps.

Straw Hats

Crew: 9 Members (Captain, 1st mate, Sniper, Cook, Navigator, Doctor, Historian, Carpenter, Musician)
Total Bounty: 1.570.000.100 Berry
(Unofficial) Fleet: 7 crews = 5600 members
Allied Crews: Sun Pirates, Kuja Pirates, Heart Pirates
Allied Nations// Islands: Foosha Village, Cocoyasi Village, Syrup Village, Baratie, Drum Kingdom, Arabasta Kigdom, Skypiea, Water 7, Amazon Lilly, Ryugu Kingdom, Dressrosa Kigdom, Zou Kigdom

Person of Interest: Crocus (Former Doctor of Roger), Silvers Rayleigh (Former 1st Mate of Roger), Sabo (Brother in Law and Chief of Staff of Revolutionary Army)

Luffy is 1 victory away to become a Yonkou himself

also its likely that eventually will join him: the German 66 Army/ Kingdom, Wano Kigdom, Elbaf Kigdom

WCI will probably join him as well after this arc. Man...its been 20 years and dude's gonna be yonko huh? Thats amazing.

>WCI
???

Luffy did say that Pekoms should join his fleet...I'm assuming the alliance will spread to WCI eventually as well

what is WCI?

Whole Cake Island

Or Totto Land

What if Caesar saves them? Bet no one thought about that huh

not likely, unlike Arabasta and Dressrosa that were taken over by pirates, the country BM rules was build from the wrong by her. if BM fall so will the whole country. they are loyal to BM and have no reason to see Luffy as anything but an enemy and destroyer

from the ground*

Idk man..her kids seem good for the most part. Just Streusen and BM seem like the problem. But tottoland being destroyed does seem likely but I do think he will gain some fleetmembers from this ordeal as well...dont know how it could play out at this point.

Marine Ford they were paired to job on purpose

under a real scenario, Marco as a fire bird should had fight Aokiji

Jozu should had fight Kizaru cause lights cant damage diamonds

Big Mom's crew has a combined bounty of 'at least' 4,213,500,000.
Without Nami's help Luffy would have lost to one of her commanders.

They've still got a long way to go, bud.

to be fair most yunkou have been pirating for at least 25-30 year if not more.

Luffy been pirating for what, 3 years?

Where is the swordsman? You can't just forget about Zoro like that. Also I don't think Jinbei would count as 1st mate so quickly.

The flames of Marco don't burn, so he may have jobbed to Aokiji too

That image remembers me to maplestory characters.

Leave saving the thread to us!

Dropped this shitty ass manga ages ago. It sucked after the timeskip.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

I cant defend this, and i am an atheist

Ew shipping

Are the Luffykids finally gone now?

Why? It's the shippers AGAIN ruining a thread

Shippers are only shitposting imo, the fact someone actually thinks BM is going down this arc is much more shocking to me.

meant for

it's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake

Pre Time skip robin was soo perfect.
Now she looks like a whore.
Damn you Oda! You better give her some classy japanese look in Zou

Oops, that's Gecko Moria