ITT things that make you say

ITT things that make you say
>oh yeah this exists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQCJ5CSH9T8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I would totally fuck dans boipucci

Dain*

You don't get to fuck royal boipussy. Don't you know Dain is the true heir to the Belt of Deltora?

I read the books religiously as a kid, is the show at all good?

It's alright, I marathoned on Youtube up until the Dread Mountain arc. Dub is pretty mediocre and the CGI monsters are Berserk tier
Thaegan had no right to be as hot as she was

It's okay. It changes and adds some things and the climax is completely changed and goes Gurren Lagann tier. Also avoid the Japanese only episodes because they are all anime original and kinda suck.

>english opening
youtube.com/watch?v=hQCJ5CSH9T8
I actually like it.

dammit actual subs when? This show is pretty solid.

you've got to be fucking kidding me

oh man, I loved the books

Me too user. Me too.

Anime Halle Berry tho.

>go to post this
>didn't read thread
>Error: duplicate file exists.
God damn, really didn't expect to be beaten to the punch on that one. I don't think I've seen anyone post it in years.

>Supernatural anime
>when FMA is already exist

I would definitely trust Dain with my life...we should really go get him that belt!

I used to read the shit out of these books as a kid.

I saw a while back that there was an anime but I never watched more than the first episode...I don't remember it leaving an impact.

How does it hold up? Is it faithful?

>try to watch this
>bizarrely shitty animation
>jared padalecki can't voice act to save his life
>they couldn't even fucking get Jensen despite him being a fantastic VA

how the fuck did they fuck up this hard? Supernatural should have been easy as FUCK to convert into an anime.

Its mostly faithful but it does change so things and as I mentioned here the final battle is bat shit insane.

I remember the anime making Jasmin's crush on that shapeshifting traitor guy way more obvious.