Whites btfo

whites btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/applebee-employees-fired-profiling-black-women-article-1.3816612
youtube.com/watch?v=DKIbsZ5f6aw
youtu.be/aPZqzDMvn5o
youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link?

Also sage goes in all fields

ten dollars says they were doing some fucked up shit being loud or throwing shit, or refusing to pay. Probably the later, they didn't want to pay for the food

Let this be a lesson fags, if negros chimp out, steal shit or destroy product, let them unless it come out of your paycheck

They don't pay tips and are obnoxious. Restaurant staffs hate blacks. They also tend to smoke in no smoking locations.

since op is a faggot
nydailynews.com/news/national/applebee-employees-fired-profiling-black-women-article-1.3816612

yes, they dined and dashed.

but them waiters be racist and shit, tried to catch them.

since op can't do his fucking job youtube.com/watch?v=DKIbsZ5f6aw

oh and it probably was those chimps that dined and dashed the night before. niggers do that all the time.

Why should they pay tips when staff are going to treat them like shit regardless?

That's what they supposedly did in the video

you're the faggot not archiving

Why would you dine and dash and then come back to the SAME location tomorrow night?

The real tragedy of all this is that it happened during black history month. Poignant

The three employees should sue. This climate is pure ridiculous, you have to let subhumans act like subhumans otherwise you get fired for doing your job. When the register does not balance, it comes out of employees pockets.

Is this the best Black History month ever recorded? Blacks literally CAN NOT stop winning.

Even if true.
I don't care.
I'm glade whit females are trying to undermine you worthless nigger's

Really? You wonder why?
They'll probably start a gofundme and get $100000 not counting a $1000 Applebees gift card given from the CEO himself in a public apology tour.

>2 minutes of "fuck you" then 7 minutes of some dumb bitch squealing
How did this go viral?

Black people don't even want to serve black people. Seen it myself. They never tip and always want insane requests.

Every brand new waiter, waitress, or front of house staff member asks that question, and every single goddamn one of them treats blacks properly for quite some time before giving up.

t. chef

...There's a reason you're being ignored, son.

>always want insane requests
I'm convinced that they do this to delay the order. It gives them a reason to complain and justifies their refusal to tip.

>black people thinking two moves ahead
seems unlikely.

>they don't pay tips
You weren't here for the tipping thread earlier, I take it. None of these virgins here tip anyway. So they have that in common with niggers.

>implying nogs have foresight and enough brain power to conceive a plan
Blacks are completely compulsive, you have to get a magic nigger like dorner if you want an example of one that thinks 1 or 2 steps ahead

The article says that they were accused of having left without paying the night before at the same location. Interestingly enough it doesn't make a point of saying whether or not this ended up actually being true. You would think that if they had been wrongfully accused the article would have pointed that out.

Easy answer: they're niggers
Complicated answer: they're cocky niggers that think they can get away with pulling shit like this

Former server/take-away/host here. I’d like to share my story. I entered the restaurant industry with an innoncent, absolutely no racism tolerance...I’ve since “evolved”.

I remember black servers getting upset with me for sending them all black tables. I was just trying to help, because the white servers would always politely ask me not to send over “BT’s”, because they would not tip.

I moved up to serving tables, and I wasn’t quite ready to denounce my racial intolerance. I figured maybe the servers were just racists? Nope. I remember busting my ass for black tables e.g. constant refills of pink lemonade, cocktail/tartar sauce, biscuits, napkins, etc. all with a smile and with the upmost respect. Well you know where this is going... I would get such high praise and sometimes a kudos to management, but then left with a low tip like $1.39 and a disgusting mess to clean up.

Take-away was no different, and at this point I just didn’t care anymore, and left the restaurant industry forever. As for my beliefs on racism now? I still don’t hate, nor judge for that matter. I’ve only come to realize that the vast majority of blacks are simply not consciously aware beings. It’s almost like an alien making contact with an average human or a human communicating with a gorilla. I’ve learned to simply avoid blacks and observe them like the sub-humans that they are. I give hope to them, but it’s no surprise blacks are among the lowest in consciousness.

Ooga Booga
youtu.be/aPZqzDMvn5o

>think

You mean know.

Or to complain and get a free meal.

They didn't sound guilty desu.

Worked in a kitchen for a year as a prep cook. Can confirm. Had a buddy who delivered pizzas in a predominantly black neighborhood too. He said if he got a tip it would only be a few quarters worth. Like getting $20 for a $19.26 order. At least once a day they would try and short change him and get mad when he'd ask for the rest. He lasted a couple months before he quit since he was barely making money over the cost of gas.

This unfortunately. It almost goes without saying.

>as loud as you NEED to be

They really are monkeys, aren't they?

This is basically the same story I hear from Every server.

It’s funny how even blacks won’t serve their own kind, but us whites are the racists ones

I was lucky to learn this lesson early on and got into a field where few blacks exist (IT)

exactltly this. we call niggers "canadians" in the restaurant industry, they never catch on.

The waiters said they recognized them having dined and dashed like just the night before. I believe the waiters for one reason...

When the cops showed up one of the black chicks said "Like can't we just pay and go?"

When the fuck has a black woman ever just offered to pay and leave quietly when accused of ANYTHING EVER? They would have been demanding a years worth of free shit, money, been talking to every news agency, threatening to sue, throwing shit, ect.

They knew they were guilty and tried to get out of there. Fuck those beaver duck ho's.

>Blacks literally CAN NOT stop winning.
Why because you get your welfare a few days earlier than most months?

I love how in the description in no place does it say the waitress identified them specifically because they were black. It's not profiling if you're legit looking for two black women for fucks sake.

Because niggers can just play the race card, which is exactly what happened.

It's always funny when some kangaroo fucker thinks they know anything about black people when they've never even met one.

How does an Applebees racially profile someone?

>Brandon theres a BLACK out on the floor. Provide watermelon appertizers stat!

>We got 10-4 at the window booth keep three bussers in the vicinity at all times. We dont want any shady purchases..

L.O.L. It's actually a mixed group here. I've seen those threads; don't get confused.

Pizza delivery drivers thinking thy deserve w tip is hilarious. If dominoes pizza expected a tip from me I’d laugh in his face

Why does it matter what color their skin is?

>How does an Applebees racially profile someone?
sit them in the back? hide their cooking grease? I don't know either

What interests me is that we're expected not to take the accusation at face value, but to instead speculate about what ulterior motives the accusers might have.
We're meant to presume the innocence of somebody accused of theft, but not the innocence of somebody accused of racism.

What you need to know about
#WhiteTigerSoLit

1. The movie is designed for your White reaction. Be as vocal as you need to be

2. Grown men will weep. Hold them. It's a story we all need.

3. Every song is a piece of aural artwork and the soundtrack will proliferate into our classical music repertoire fast.

4. White men gosh darn rule.

You racist, sexist nazi scumbag.

Because they're black.

>destroy infrastructure
>for fried food

the hottest fast food chain in Keyna, PCBFC

Fuck off Muhammad.

Who told you "blackness" had anything to do with skin color? It's about behaviors, and nothing else.

I feel for the employees kinda.
I'm being taken to court for "assault" and "being racist" by a black couple. Thankfully there's footage and a witness so I should be ok. It sucks though.

Stay noided and record anything that could possibly get you fired or taken to court for racism and yada yada.

It's actually a movie for cape shit movie fans.

It's just a coincidence that those behaviors are common in people with black skin.

just tell em you're gay, enough shit you have to deal with just by having a decoration cock

You tip dominoes drivers? You must get preyed on everyday you cuck

>Decoration cock

I've never heard this one before.

I remember when I was ignorant enough to treat niggers as equals. Some lessons are only learned the hard way.
Seriously though, even "rich" niggers are rude and racist as fuck towards whites. After a while you realize any service you provide is too much for them.

What the fuck does "bop" mean?

>Getting cucked by the BBC for a TV license

In the United States, tipping is the white thing to do.

>hottest fast food chain in Keyna, PCBFC
kek

i work in upper retail management and lemme tell you, buy a good Star of David and wear it whenever you’re on the clock. It really saved my bacon a couple times dealing with these fucking niggers

blacks almost never tip, come in 5 minutes b4 kitchen closes and stay 2 hours, and by far are the most likely to do the eat 90% of the food, but then say it was cold and want a refund, routine. Also if its a negress with kids, you might as well clear out a 20 foot area for them, because it will ruin that section of the restaurant, and probably need 15 minutes of cleaning when they leave. When I worked server, we'd sometimes even do rock paper scissors to see who would have to serve the niggers that night.

>t. 15 years of kitchen and front-end restaurant experience.

Never paid the tv license a day in my life mate, currently on community service though for getting a tv license guy in a chokehold for trying to force his way into my grandmothers house
No it’s the weak thing to do

its niggerish for "good song"
and just like most things they do,
there's no reason behind it

Clever girl.

>destroy infrastructure
>for toxic fried food
fix'd

I used to manage a kfc you're preaching to the choir on nog experience

>magic nigger like dorner
I'm convinced he was just really tan. He did great work, hope he's still out there somewhere, plotting.

Let me tell you the Truth about these "People"...

>The most common race to "Dine and Dash" are Blacks.
>Blacks very rarely tip and are a pain to deal with.
>The two for $20 menu attracts them. They then order a side and send back one of the dishes. They get a full meal for a few bucks.
>They cheat and lie all the time to get free food. Putting their own hair or finding "invisible" hair in their food ... complain to make it free.
>At applebee's two fat black girls come in 30 mins before closing order a bunch of food. Server forgets to bring a side. They complain and want their "onions" ... They are made and given to them... Ohh... now they don't want to eat it... These two black bitches leave and give a tip to a black waiter who didn't even serve them because they didn't want to tip their white waitress...
>Anyone who has worked around serving blacks knows the absolute shit and because they are genetically programmed to be SLAVES they don't have the capacity in most cases to understand how to act when someone is serving them. So they act like entitled pieces of shit.. Which most of them are.

Spam this and let the chimpout flow

So you use the "jew minority card" when they accuse you of being racist? Don't see how having a star of david can safe you. Please elaborate.

Did someone say chimpout?

This + #myskinismyticket for Black Panther

>The perfect storm

Oh god please then they won't come where I work

I worked at McDonald's for two months as a buffer job. We had an entire group come in, eat, and demand free food because the Mexican Janitor guy said "negro". Das Raycismm

What had actually happened was I was helping him with the floors, I went and got two buckets. We happened to be a table over from them cleaning. Anyway, there's like four different bucket colors of buckets. Each has its own specific use. It was my second day and I didn't know which bucket was for the floors. So I held them up and he said "Negro". Apparently saying the Spanish word for black is rayycis. Anyway the managers cucked out, gave them their money back and almost fired the custodian. So fucking retarded.

YAAAS

>Did someone say chimpout?
It's on
youtubemultiplier.com/51e241d26e51e-chimpcon-1-repeat-chimpcon-1.php

Jews can't be racist goy. It's antisemetic to even imply that You pull the race card on the jew and you'll be laughed out the door. Remember the 14563 billion.

>white people accused of racism

Sup Forumss response

>wow typical niggers accusing whites of racism fuck that inferior race

Who knew 60 bucks was all it took to help convince someone to cripple an entire continent. Niggers truly are the master race.

Goddamn, its absolute bedlam with these animals.

Blacks are pets for Jews.

lol @ this cop trying to reason with her in the beginning
>why are you yellin?
>I have not been here
>why are you yelling?
>lets do a little role reversal

Has there actually been any recorded events of Jews getting fucked over by Nigs by using the race card on them?

>somehow being a nigger doesn't make you a nigger

When white people steal they call it oppression. When black people steal they call it liberation.

I wish I ate at Applebees so I could stop

I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE
>WE HAVE NOT BEEN HERE

Sauce?

>It’s almost like an alien making contact with an average human

i have been going to the same grocery store for probably 10 years. i see the same faces there, most of the black. one day was i walked through the parking lot one of the black guys i have seen there a million times walks right in front of me. i said hello. the look on his face was that of shock. he never said a word. it was as if he was an alien or he thought i was an alien. as if they just have no idea how to be nice to white people.

let one see another one it's like AHHHH YO MAN SHEEIT BOI HOW YAW BE at 100 decibles.