What are my chances of finding a pure girl in a university where all women are degenerate whores

What are my chances of finding a pure girl in a university where all women are degenerate whores

Low but maybe a shy freshman might be a virgin, don't expect any of the knockout babes to be pure though.

>What are my chances of finding
>...girl
zero

How are your women in Russia OP?

Go to church.

0%
also, don't go to Church, they are even worse there

This doesn't work in inner city Anglosphere areas.

Zero chance. Even if you find a shy freshman girl, you can bet money on her having (or eventually making) roastie friends who will suck her into a life of degeneracy.

Go to church. Heard it's the only place left with decent women.

It's possible, I met my gf in college and we took each other's virginities.

If you're going to do this, look for small churches without hipsters. You don't want a church with a rock band or anything where the pastor wears skinny jeans. Otherwise you're just going to find the same kind of vain senseless roastie creature you'd find in university. Basically if this soyboy goes to that church, look elsewhere for girls.

I'm a 100% pure white woman. I'm saving myself until marriage.

I am having the same fucking problem
looking at all these tinder profiles really makes me want to create a day of reckoning towards women(especially white whores)
How can I find a wholesome qt who will actually place effort into the relationship

Turn the degenerates into not degenerate?

>wholesome
Stop looking on tinder, for starters

Less than two percent. Met my wife on campus. She came from a socially conservative home and wasn't raised in the suburbs so it helped.

Good luck

I use tinder as cheap fuck ( only had one success)
I used the tinder as an analogy for how women are in general in my age bracket 18-25

That depends. Do you have abs? Do people regularly call you an asshole? (like at least once a day)

If yes, you will. But you'd be a fool to settle for just one virgin.
If no, well then you're fucked. Found a Mithras-worshipping secret society.

-t. bitter oldfag whose exes ALL falsely claimed to be virgins

depends where you go. I found one. Better question, there are some guys who walk around campus I see a lot who I suspect come on Sup Forums but I dont know how to subliminally mention it without doxing myself as a Sup Forums user in case they're a lefty

Do you know how hard it is to find a conservative male on campus? Very fucking hard. All i see walking around are these fucking soyboy twigs.

Wasn't Tinder created for whoring?