Wellness retreat in Costa Rica that bans white people sparks controversy

Wellness retreat in Costa Rica that bans white people sparks controversy

>A spiritual and wellness retreat aimed toward black women has become a major topic of debate after Vice News recently published a video saying that it bans white people from attending, and in which its owner goes further in stating that white people “shouldn’t have passports.”

>The Women of Color Healing Retreat, which was founded in Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica, in 2014 by Brooklyn ex-pat and a former health care facilitator Satya X, brings women of color together for between a week and 10 days of yoga and meditation as a way “to unwind and disconnect from the psychological trauma of systemic racism.”

>NO MEN ARE ALLOWED ON THIS EXOTIC WELLNESS ISLAND IN FINLAND

>“It’s necessary to have a safe space for ourselves,” Satya X told Fox News. “People need to know about this. It’s about black people healing black people.”

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/02/12/wellness-retreat-in-costa-rica-that-bans-white-people-sparks-controversy.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>When questioned about how the motivations behind her retreats could be perceived the same as calls in the United States from white supremacists groups and neo-Nazis for a white-only nation or space, Satya X said that she does not believe that reverse racism exists, and that, unlike white supremacist groups, her work is “built on love, not hate.”

>“This retreat has nothing to do with white people,” she added. “This retreat is a space built on a foundation of black love.”

foxnews.com/lifestyle/2018/02/12/wellness-retreat-in-costa-rica-that-bans-white-people-sparks-controversy.html

Who cares? The farther they are from me, the better

Shit will go out of business in a couple years from mismanagement. Mark my words. My prophecies are never wrong.

They should just pool all of their funds together and move to any of the countries in Africa. Doesn't seem like they like America all that much despite all that its given them. They're worthless.

This is good. We should encourage black people to move away. Start with "wellness retreats" and continue until we're handing out one way plane tickets

That's fine. Just wish liberals wouldn't screech if there was an all white retreat although I guess that's what country clubs are for.

>Reverse racism

In the loo please pajeet

>Daym girl, I can't wait 2 git bak 2 da states 2 get my welfare chek and chide support from Tyrone

“This country has nothing to do with black people,” she added. “This country is a space built on a foundation of white pride.”

Good? Get black people to do their own shit that isn't on white historical land, only a retard would have a problem with this.

>Create business
>Ban people with money

Great business model, retards.

They do this already

Look at a fast food restaurant in the south once the manger is black all the workers are black

But justifying segregation and racial exclusion by blaming "systematic racism" is in and of itself hilarious.

ban the people most likely to pay you well. Great business model

Somebody needs to send them some 'special' Koolaid.

Like white people want to be around a bunch of stinky weave heads anyway.

>The Women of Color Healing Retreat

healing from all that time on welfare

Oh darn. Well, I’ll have to learn to live without them. Pray for me.