Why is the Right So Homophobic?

I'm a veteran and if there's one thing i love doing it's fucking my boyfriend and then he shits all over me. I am conservative and support Republicans. Why do right-wing homophobes have a problem with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/s/moanti.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/deuteronomy_and_1_kings/amp/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because homosexuality is a sin

because they're repressed homosexuals

God will cut you down. If you don't convert

I'm a Christian and no where in the Bible does it say that homosexuality is a sin. However it says adultery is which conservatives do a lot of.

Everything you just listed about yourself, you're not. You're a major faggot tho.

mostly probably because of priests telling them its wrong

>no where in the Bible does it say that homosexuality is a sin

If you weren't just trolling me i'd post something more than pic related

Because you won't shut the fuck up. I don't fucking care about you, or where you stick your dick, and neither does anyone else. Every time you parade your sexuality in front of me it pushes me one step further to burning you fucking faggots on the cross.

you care

>Why is the Left so degenerate?

Honestly, the more degenerate the left is the better. Likewise the more conservative the right is the better.

>I'm a veteran
>kikeistan flag

THIS IS LOW QUALITY BAIT. IGNORE SLIDE THREADS

this. Fags should just keep their sick fetishes to themselves and stop infecting everyone with aids.

>veteran
>gay
If you're not a Navy SEAL, then you're definitely Navy in general.

In which case, that service doesn't count :^)

>Jesus is the only voice in the bible that matters
If you weren't trolling i'd be very disappointed

fpbp, not only that though. I'd add that it also aids in exterminating the white race.

Life is naturally opposed to that which does not further itself.

Deadly disease, non-reproduction, and mental illness are all dangerous to life itself

>that pic
HOLY FUCKING KEK/10

Yes it does faggot

All fornication is a sin including heterosexual fornication. Although I fully support gay marriage because its better for gays to be in a monogamous relationship than to be spreading their aids around.

Because that's degenerate and unhygienic.

you're a leftist newfag with either no sense of humor or no self awareness because that was neither funny or believable

Someone just finished the daily shoa

What you do, in the privacy of your own home, is your business. Don't fucking include me or my family. Thats all. Stop trying to force homosexuality as this acceptable, alternative lifestyle.

Also
>bait thread

100% this

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

im a nazi trap from commiefornia how rare am i

Because they are pedofiles, spreaders of AIDS and STDs, hookers and so on

fucking liar. degenerate frog whore. 44% of "heteros" have anal. im straight and love drinking periods and queefs and yeast cancer. right in my throat. i love not being able to take anti aids meds because my wife's stank hole kills them. i love original sin. fuck turkey basters. gimme dat baby hole and baby knockers. can somebody bite my son's dick off by chance?

Fucking kys freak

shrine hookers. he was right. that proscription is right beside molech passages. as you layeth. gays dont lay them at all. is a spiritual death. enjoy your bacon. that was written for priests in an order that no longer exists. nice Christians we got here. ribbit. grabbem! hi epstein!

bait
saged and reported
no one is gay, only abused as a child

noice. fucking read this. read about how freud fucked your asshole. and then come back to me on serpent seed. reproduction. or literally anything in the new testament. google.ca/amp/s/moanti.wordpress.com/2013/04/13/deuteronomy_and_1_kings/amp/

I don't care how you wish to take it. I just don't want you being annoying about it.

because its morally inherently and biologically objectively wrong

You were fucked as a child? Daddy? Or uncle longstroke?

I'm not racist, I'm just niggerphobic

us too. Does God wish the same? read genesis 6:6
the same applies to you. you love to walk around like your shit dont stink but you do everything you cry about. and then some. and then lie and project and cause the fall of man. you are not reflected in even your appeal to nature fallacies. who the fuck got blown out of the garden? the very first man and woman did. so you went and said they simply gained all the knowledge in the world to be like you. a know it all. but nobody is a know it all? so what else happened? first. bestiality. then. adam and eve. then. about 100 billion people living and dying. big fucking deal. some men dont want to be involved with that crap. you aint taking SHIT with ya to heaven bud

>first. bestiality.
bestiality is a sin and punishable by death, sorry goy.

and that's exactly wtf happened there, only actual cow in this room

Go to bed, you schizophrenic fucking leaf.

Stop replying to b/Pn3G3O immediately.

He is a schizophrenic who spends more time on this board than is healthy. For his own long-term good, do not engage with him.

This.

Because you are mentally ill ,and instead of telling you that you are; they just tell you that its okay and glorify it. Nice b8m8

why not choose to not be like what you claim while also being here for every time you make a thread? why shouldnt i take my points and make my own threads like you do. have you bitten off all your nails in anxiety? youre clearly not willing to engage. walk a step in my shoes before you tread a journey of a thousand miles like a puppet. why do you care. if anything gay men let you have more babies or pussies. you talk like you know things. youre not me. youre a fucking edgy liar with a paid agenda. so now i have free time. and youll cry and bite the pill and the pillow. either debate me. sit down. or become an authentic person who actually tries to be righteous. rather than just spouting same stupid secular lies and bullshit and then scurrying away

>memeflag
>b.s. story