Kakegurui thread?

Kakegurui thread. Chapter 43.
mediafire.com/?dwnlcxusn595g96

What is this top panel face tries to convey about

>you will never see this scene animated

why even live

>//

Well it's good that she has gotten better in displaying her affection towards him in a more positive matter compared to how she treated him before which was way more distorted.

So not dumping the chapter?

That's a waste of time for everyone involved, though, when the entire thing is zipped in a folder.

think of the dumb phone posters

Oh hell yes I've been waiting.

arigatou

Since the zip folder can't be decompressed for some reason, can someone please dump the chapter?

Spoil me, what happened between these two later in the manga?

update winrar, use 7zip. Hell, if you're using windows you can right click -> open with -> windows explorer.

they becoming friends and thrust everything with power of friendship

the fuck, we are in newest chapter you baka

update your shitty compression software to the latest/newest one, I am not kidding, it happen to me too

Onii-chan! Geimu!

So this is just a recent development and we're not going to see this getting animated?

Software already updated, still doesn't work. Somethings wrong with the file, not the software

well not sure what is wrong, but the file is fine for me

Somebody DUMP

The last episode should end with Yumeko saying "truly, we were obsessed with bets all along".

Is the game communism?

The skirts in these are so ugly

>We
The royal we?

they already name dropped in the first ep

BAAAAAAKA

Has anyone been translating the spinoff?

but... in last chapter if she loses she cannt participate.....

oh wait, does this mean individually she still rollin? I always thinking it was team battle

HNNG

Done.

Cheers Lad.

Thanks

I think someone was (going to) but I can't recall details.

YP cut off a little bit of Mary's head there.

>Y-yumeko and Mary are the pair in this manga i-i swear! The signs are all there!
>Mary being tsundere around Suzui more evident than ever
>Suzui likes Yumeko
>Yumeko has yet to show any romantic feelings for him but she likes him as a person
/u/fags btfo

Well, looks like she's shaping up to be the final boss in this election arc. She'd probably make Suzui her permanent bitch in the process so that he could stop hanging out with Yumeko.

Why even unzip it? I just open it in CDisplayEX(or your reader/image viewer of choice). You're not seriously using windows' default image viewer, right?

I don't even read the manga, desu.

I just speedread and save the faces

Are we rooting for MCxMarie or Yumeko?

MC x Mary, with Yumeko as an on-again-off-again participant in threesomes to the happy couple.

Best girl coming through

Nice. I just buy it in hopes of being arsed to read it one day.

>dissapointing

where can I buy a masochistic gambling pet like her

Frog fingers

Best girl Yumeko of course

Cute

Meari can watch.

Is it translated in English yet ?

Yumeko mainly because I feel like she could develop Suzui into a crazy gambler like her which would make their dynamic interesting. I would prefer Yumeko with the President because no doubt that both of them would be a powerhouse but she already has her dyke secretary.

For what reason does she want to become the President? Because iirc, she has shown no interest in joining the student council in the past couple of chapters. I wonder if it's because the Vice Pres might've said something to her during their first conversation or she worries that things might get worse if Yumeko takes the reigns.

When can i rip c36 + ?

She wants to turn the academy into normie central

Uh, cool.

Boring. I'd rather have Yumeko take the President seat then. With her she might spice things up and make the players face worse consequences other than
>lul u gonna be slav until u pay ur debt

Tell me about runa.
Why does she wear the dog mantle.

So that her onii-chan remembers to buy her geimu.

Runa is an old hag.

I hope the next Momobami members they gamble with are actually somewhat capable. So far they've been disappointing as hell.

What?

I don't know who that even is. I've only read like 16 chapters.

>YFW Yumeko turns it into basically Gamble Fish world gambles.

High stakes children's card games when?

Thanks for the dump, user.

>implying it's not everyone x gambling
>implying the OTP won't be decided with a gamble

She's probably the real antagonist in the series. I mean, we basically know nothing about her other than she has a sister who's in a coma and she has deep love for gambling. We don't know what her true intentions are if she ever takes the President's seat but one thing's for sure is that Pres sees her as someone dangerous or a threat.

Chapters 36 - wherever its now.

and then as a miracle gamble from God, our whippy MC boy gonna become president