COMFY BLEACH THREAD

no bullying as we discuss the greatest shounen of the 21st century. history will be kinder to kubo because of the fantastic arc, memorable characters, hype plot, and good uses of powers

join me Sup Forums, what do you miss most about bleach that you can't seem to find?

pic related was one of my favorite moments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfCaBd2_KqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bleach was fucking terrible past the second arc.

uh oh! it looks like you came close to thinking critically for once!

I miss Aizen-sama so hard

I miss when there was a rescue arc where ichigo had to sneak into a new area, fight a big boss, get #rekt, have a training montage, then come back and trash his newest opponent

who turned out to be a mook.

who kidnapped another of his friends

so he had to sneak into another new realm, get #rekt, and train again.

but user, that wasn't at all what the last half of the series was

Literally no reason to read once Aizen arc was over.

KUBO is a giant hack and i hope his tendons rot like he left yoruichic, urahara, and halibel to rot.
but he makes great

>anekis
>araaras
>ufufuf
>shotas
>lolis
>yankee thugs
>regretful manly men

oh right, I forgot, I loved that part too!

Ichigo seems to be happy, but then a new group of people show up.

They fuck shit up, but then it turns out ichigo actually has shit in common with them, and he gets their powers!

then he uses those powers against the big boss while the soul society(okay, just renji, byakuya, hitsugaya, and maybe one of the former Vizards) fights off big mooks.

Then a timeskip while Ichigo gets happy and settled again.

I refuse to believe Bleach anime and manga won't ever come back. The LNs alone seem like filler before Bleach 2.0 and TYBW arc could be animated that would put Bleach instantly back into the top 3 animes literally overnight.
2018 is the year it all comes back, there's already so many hints being dropped.
Even Warner Brothers is producing a movie about it....
youtube.com/watch?v=PfCaBd2_KqQ

I would prefer to see kubo work on other shit.

Zombiepowder seemed pretty interesting but it got scrapped for Bleach.

>one of my favorite moments

Closely followed by the moment when she fought to the death for no clear reason and her hype went nowhere, I assume.

>comfy
Proceeds to say it is the greatest
Baka OP you deserve every shit post that happens.

>I refuse to believe Bleach anime and manga won't ever come back.

Nigger, Bleach fell out of top 3 to Assassination Classroom near its end. There's a reason why they have no mascot in the Olypmic games.

Not likely gonna happen, he fucked up his arm bad.

He can do sketches, but a weekly ain't gonna happen, and I doubt a monthly would either.

>Man literilly asspulls himself by being out asspulled into a deep dungeon in which another asspull lets him out "freely" to compete his goal while never truly being defeated by the man protag or the people who he revealed his keikaku to even though he has an asspulled ability that essentially fucks up anybody in a mass genjitsu of unsurpassable power.

He literally fucked off during the 2nd arc in which he never really did anything but the story was at that point good enough to end.

It has more fans now then it did back then. All it would take to reach top 3 again is new episodes.
There isn't a person on Sup Forums right now fan boys & haters alike who wouldn't watch it to see the thousand year blood war arc animated.
Not to mention the new millions of Brave Souls players that never saw the anime or read the manga but love the game.

that's unfortunate.

>It has more fans now then it did back then.

Source please.

How could I possibly source that? It's just a feeling after seeing how well the LNs sell, the game & even the dozen threads a day about it on Sup Forums 5 years after the anime and manga

>How could I possibly source that?

Sales figures.

>It's just a feeling

So it's bullshit, in other words.

>even the dozen threads a day about it on Sup Forums

Which far fewer replies and IPs then they used to.

>that you can't seem to find?
Aizen's Bankai

Watching Bleach < Drinking Bleach

I brought it up in the other Bleach thread and I'm going to bring it to this one. It's about that SOB Tokinada.

>"Yo, Kyoraku! Did I ever tell you that I sentenced Nanao's mother to death?"
>"Sup, fellow nobles! Everyone's favorite family killer, Tokinada, is in the house! Now lets get down to business about how I want to rule over all the realms!"

Why isn't anyone outright killing this man? He's not even keeping his sinister nature a secret. It's like he's walking around with the words "I'm a villain!" written on the back of his robes. Not to mention he is a complete douche. So far he has insulted Ukitake and Byakuya's wife, who are both DECEASED, with his appearances.

Has Aizen's crusade taught them nothing?

We'll know in the fall

So what the fuck happened to Shark at the end?
Is it even mentioned in the novels (what are the novels about anyways)?

Act I of the arrancar arc (pre-HM) was the best Bleach arc.

The last arc was stinky garbage, get over it.

Takei got an offer to reboot Shaman King anime more than 10 yeas after it ended (he refused though). And SK wasn't as big as Bleach. So it's not that improbable.

Why do you keep doing this to yourself?

You mean Harribel? She's fine, she was rescued in the RR, witnessed the Soul King (and said she understood why Aizen wanted to be free of that thing), and now she's back in HM with Nelliel, Grimmykitty and the few remaining named arrancars.

What was Yoruichi/Tessai/Isshin/Shinji/Ukitake/Hisagi/Aizen/Zero Squad's Bankai, or even Shikai in some cases?
Why couldn't Yamamoto just roast Aizen with Bankai after catching and grabbing him in Fake Karakura Town?
Why exactly did Unohana have to die when it was clearly shown she could easily heal injuries of that extent and Kenpachi had already realized his true power?
What was Nanao trying to pull out of her sleeve when fighting Yamamoto back in Soul Society?
Why didn't Matsumoto seem surprised at all by Isshin's presence when he showed up during the final battle with Aizen?
Is Komamura still intelligent or simply a dog with no spiritual power now?
Why did the Fullbringers appear but only Tsukishima did anything?
Why did the Soul King have retainers waiting on him when he's just a seemingly braindead lynchpin for holding reality together?
Why didn't Yhwach see Uryu's arrow coming?
Why did a dumbass like Yammy act like Ulquiorra's inferior when he, for all purposes, believed that he was the strongest as the 0 Espada?
Why was Rukia impressed by the size of Ichigo's unfocused sword in chapter 1 when Isshin mentions that Captain class Shinigami would be lugging around skyscraper sized swords if they didn't keep them compressed?
Why did Soi Fon immediately try to use her Bankai in the final arc when she's previously been shown averse to using it except as a last resort and while needing Omaeda to distract the enemy long enough to set it up?
Why was Ikkaku's Bankai seemingly so weak to the point that he practically destroyed it fighting a Fraccion while his vice captain/captain companions effortlessly beat their opponents with Shikai after their limiters were removed?
How do they keep Aizen in the chair when he's said to have become even stronger than before?

I'm not and I don't really for the anime returning (unless it'd somehow be rewritten). But Bleach's return as an anime isn't impossible, saying so is retarded.

There's a big difference between impossible and improbable user. Perhaps before calling other people retarded you should make sure to grasp that simple concept.

I didn't say it's not improbable (and it's not really stirict term either), I say it wasn't that improbable, so the denial is too strong of a word to the user's stance (regarding the anime). There was precedence, the franchise is bigger than SK and is still being somehow kept alive, Kudo mentioned that he is talking with his coleagues about the return etc. The chance is there.

What was the point of killing Ulquiorra?

fapfapfap

The heart.

Sure, his death was nice, but it never served a purpose character development wise. Neither Ichigo nor Orihime were impacted, hell they never even mentioned him. You'd think Ichigo's one and only kill would have more impact than that.

It did.. It effected the rest of the arc really. Ichigo was pissed off because white destroyed Ulquiorra by the time Ichigo snapped out of it the battle was over Remember he wanted to rip his left arm and leg off to make it a fair fight to the death.

>remember he wanted to rip his left arm and leg off to make it a fair fight to the death
Yeah, but he didn't, so, where's the impact?

That's the point Ulquiorra turned to dust before they could finish the battle.
Bleach is pretty deep when it comes to this stuff. The anime and manga never really explained it but i'm sure it was always intended that people who put more thought into it would understand. It's one thing Bleach did really well Dragon ball is the only one left that really can pull it off.
I see it on Sup Forums alot like the other day after Goku got man handled by Kale and people were saying he was holding back.
Kinda hard to explain i'm not sure the right words to use

I can explain, it's called seeing depth where there isn't any. You're basically looking at glittering sequins in awe because you think it's gold.
It's not deep, it's just there to make people think about it hard. But anybody can do that. If I walked in the street wearing panties on my face, people would talk and wonder why I'm doing that. That doesn't make what I did deep.

>If I walked in the street wearing panties on my face, people would talk and wonder why I'm doing that.
Well thankfully Bleach wasn't about someone walking around with panties on their face.

Was he right?
youtube.com/watch?v=ACq7tgjHdGA

Kubo really pissed Jump off that's for sure.
Who knows what he did but I still have a feeling that chart in the video is based on cooked data from Jump.
People have made videos about it..

Yeah, heaven forbid someone go against the groupthink and call a pile of shit for what it is. No, let's just all pretend that b-based Kubo did no wrong.....

>20 minute video voiced over by some fag with a fake accent
If you hate yourself enough to sit through that, I'm amazed you haven't ended it all yet.

It's a good idea, you might learn a thing or two from watching it.

It's been reduced to meme status. This video is full of false information and statements that go against what mangaka have revealed in past interviews. People see a nicely presented video and believe it without question.

Reread his battle with Yammy, Aizen (1st round) and Gin. He lost confidence and was afraid to use his hollow. It wasn't until the Dangai training that he found peace of mind. I

t was pretty bad though, since Grimmjaw fight was all about accepting his hollow side/love for fights, and having the story make him lose the control and (even justifiably) doubt himself in the next battle seemed repetitive.

No, really no. He got some things right, but he did little to no research and many of his conclusions are blatantly wrong.

Thinking of reading Bleach, at what point should I drop it and make up a headcanon ending? Ive already been spoiled for most of it

Don't know about fellow nobles, but Kyoraku is literally not allowed to touch a noble without C46 giving him green light, if he wants to do it openly.

So did she used to fuck saraki kempachi then?

I fucking hope Kyoraku is the one to kill Tokinada

You really can't make up a better ending only problem was the rush at the end. It left people with so many questions.

I really hate that I've gotten into it, but the brave souls mobage just hits all the right spots for me. namely the subtle variations on a base character model mixed with the surprisingly broad selection of characters.

this happen to be anyone else's wheelhouse?

Thank fuck.

After the novels.

Not really. That guy is spouting a bunch of crap.

>Why didn't Matsumoto seem surprised at all by Isshin's presence when he showed up during the final battle with Aizen?
This one is pretty easy to explain.

Kubo came up with Isshin's backstory after he made that scene.

I always played Order & Chaos but after watching some streams of this game it looks pretty fun.
Sadly my phone screen has been shattered to the point where so much doesn't work I can't use it to play games anymore.
I'm jealous...

What even is Ichigo's character by the end of the series?

It's a guilty pleasure of mine

A hero to some, enemy to others, he is but a soldier fighting for what he believes is right.
In short, he is a dumbass with a big sword and a big heart.

And prone to frequent bouts of depression.

really tickles my collector's autism

It's a mental illness at this point -- seeing how many times he falls into when he loses one fight. SS needs to give him a counselor.

The worst depression Ichigo fell into was after winning a fight, which should tell you something about his character (guilt complex).

I never really got why people were upset that he despaired briefly after losing to a virtually unbeatable reality warper, and even then it lasted all of two panels before he went back into "lets do this" number one Ichigo mode.

Aizen's crusade taught Kyoraku not to rebel against the nobles. Even though he has the skills to do it, Kyoraku doesn't have the political clout to execute Tokinada. The Nobles can pretty much have him replaced with a yes man as Captain Commander if they wanted.

Bleach was placed at the back of Jump on purpose for the last arc, the fullbring arc's last chapter was 1st place in the rankings.

The novel revealed that Aizen and Ywach were the heroes that Soul Society needed.

Because he did it right after giving "I conquered despair" speech, and it was the last fight, so people expected some growth for him.

>still no good chad

shit game, klab

I just think its a lot to ask for any character to bounce back immediately from such an intangible ass-kicking. Talk is cheap; that Ichigo went on to fight Yhwach despite knowing full well what he was capable of was a far more powerful character moment for Ichigo that not many people took the time to appreciate.

How did this twink grow into one of the manliest men in Bleach?

>over 600 episodes and we dont know why aizen wanted rule the soul society
tite is a hack
underrated

Old Man Zangetsu was revealed to be Ywach subconsciously training Ichigo.

Unohana was the baddest bitch, sucks she was sacrificed for Kenpachi

Yhwach was a true coward from the very beginning. He feared Ichigo one day becoming powerful enough to defeat him, so he held back his true power. His entire war had nothing to do with justice as a few people wrongfully attribute to him; he simply feared ever having to return to his powerless state.

If you think about it, Yhwach represents Shounen Jump/ Shueisha in that it hold s no real power on its own, instead surviving on the power of others.

Kenpachi was my favorite captain but Unohana was cool also.

I should be happy that I got FullBring Ichigo in the Step Up summons, but I'm a waifufag and I really want Riruka.

>episodes
Animefag fuck off

>we dont know why aizen wanted rule the soul society
It was a desire born from loneliness.

What is there to even like about Kenpachi? His whole character is "HURR HURR I KILL!!"

You know the probably made millions and millions of dollars on that game just in the past few days from micro transactions.

His style of fighting and the fact everyone always sees him different then how he really is.

>His whole character is "HURR HURR I KILL!!"

He likes fighting, not killing. He was fully willing to spare Nnoitra's life, same with Ichigo.

I really hope Bankai Rukia happens.

I think they need to animate the last arc for Bankai Rukia to happen

>animes
>....
>thinks that Bleach can be in the top 3 anime in 2018
Bleach fags are pure cancer.

I know the game up til this point has been using anime screencaps and plot summaries and side stories, but if they're desperate enough to keep the money train rolling I hope they'll work in a final arc collection

>how well the LNs sell
It sold like shit comparing to the top sellers.

>Anime ratings was rapidly going down the tube when it was airing and was outright canned and replaced by a chibi Rock Lee spinoff.
>The manga was suffering the same fate in ratings.
>Kubo DOES have a not too positive relationship with Jump.
>Yamamoto's VA is dead.

Take these factors into account when you wonder if the anime is coming back. The answer is pretty clear as a crystal.

When talking about the anime, you need to look at Pierrot more than Jump.
And they could hire a new VA for Yama.