Opinion on death note

Opinion on death note

light dies a virgin

Casual filter.

The single greatest story (in any medium) this century.

Could've been a solid 10 before the death of L

Not the least worthy of popularity. If only people didn't sacrifice artistic quality for money.

solid 5/10

first half was solid although with major plot holes, stupid bullshit and contrivances... also making basic 10th grade thinking the level of the world's greatest detective... The writer should have been smarter if he was gonna make a story that stands wholly on how clever and witty the story is

the 2nd half is fucking hot garbage, everyone is fucking retarded and neither of the new villains are interesting. Every good element of the 1st half is gone and worst of all, the good guy loses.

but there are worse shows that could have been as popular, so i'm at least glad something like Elfen Lied, or No Game No Life isn't as popular (despite being too popular already)

That's some classic 2000s (((hardcore))) anime fan hipsterdom right there.

Tell us what you think, nigger.

Just like myself

Wasnt as bad as I was expecting. didn't bother watching past L's death though, could tell it was going to be shit 5 mins into the second half

objection

Inb4 niggers saying it's bad because it's popular

Not bad and not good either. 5/10 maybe I was spoiled way to much but I really had to force myself to watch it after ep25

>Calling random person is is likely white a "nigger"

Don't hate. How else can Sup Forums posters know each other if not for calling each other's Mike's and niggers?

Fucking autocorrect.
Kikes.
K I K E S
Kikes

I remember watching the anime as a teenager and I thought it was great.

I read the manga two months ago and I thought it was great.

>Lind L Taylor arc
>awesome
>FBI arc
>awesome
>surveilance arc
>whoa
>college
it's all downhill from here, but L's death redeemed almost everything.

Fuck off phoneposter

Learn to spell check before posting, FORGOT

Do you expect me to still be on my PC at 6 AM?

GOAT

First season was nice but the second one was "meh".

>The good guy loses

You mean the bad no?

Nah he meant good. Fuck L

No, i meant Light. How is L the good guy? And the guy trying to fix this horrible world the bad guy?

Literally did nothing wrong and a show about with a theme of NO MORAL RIGHT should have left it with him alive for eveyone to have their own interpretation of what is just, instead of him being shown as an insane pussy.

The live action will be better.

9/10 until L's death
5/10 after L's death
Overall 7/10
Light's loss is bullshit
Whenever I re-watch it I just stop at episode 25 and just consider "and then Kira's become the god of the new world... THE END"