So I am on episode 5 and so far this anime is terrible. Why does everyone say this is good again?

So I am on episode 5 and so far this anime is terrible. Why does everyone say this is good again?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13527014
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who fuckin knows mate Sup Forums is literally the worst

KUYASHII!

Kaiji isnt all that, but its not "terrible"

Because everyone else has better taste than you.

strawpoll?

strawpoll.me/13527014

people have shit taste
kurosawa is the only good fukumoto work

thanks friend, man that one kaijifag is on suicide watch for sure

guess hive mind Sup Forums now has to follow this poll from the internet like it is scripture. where the fuck are you guys coming from, there are like 3 other threads just like this one.

>guess hive mind Sup Forums now has to follow this poll from the internet like it is scripture.

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

>What the fuck are you even trying to say?
guess hive mind Sup Forums now has to follow this poll from the internet like it is scripture. That is about it, nothing more, nothing less.

hes just assmad that the poll isnt saying that kaiji is good

Why would the poll say that? It's awful.

understandable

Kaiji is the best anime to make into a drinking game.

It's like a shounen anime with "battles" lasting multiple episodes, really what a waste of time this anime was.

Post it on your tumblr fag.

>ITT: shitastic taste
I know understand how people on Sup Forums can argue Oreimo is good

underground slave ring was comfy as fuck. I wish I could do back breaking manual labor for shitty food and piss away my meager earnings gambling.

Holy fuck is there a reddit invasion going on?

Yes, since 2013 and happening even quicker in 2016-2017.

I bet you that if you went there now someone has mentioned Sup Forums in a comment on the front page.

Welcome to the eternal summer.

I agree with OP. I tried giving Kaiji a chance, watched four eps and dropped. Decided to watch my AOTS Isekai wa Smartphone and rewatch last season's AOTS Rokudenashi instead.

Actually it's good.

Gurren Lagann, not so good.