Rochester MN Pizzagate library pedo thing

OK at this point in the story we have
Man boy love symbol in the front of the library in the children section as well as the women girl love symbol.

The rainbow chicken (childfucker) symbol on their facebok.

The heart in a heart in a heart symbol on their facebook.

And documented pedo activities (cafe steam owner buttfucking a 14 year old (not the 14 year old's first time?).

Pol we gotta keep this going. Explore more. International city. Tons of doctor money. Mayo clinic. the natural degeneracy of NGOs. Keep digging.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5383251/Inside-Oxfams-Caligula-orgy-villa.html
steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/brain-bowman-the-mayor-that-buried-child-prostition-of-cfs-at-bonnycastle-park
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>OK at this point in the story we have
pic related

The swirl thing is a mind control spiral. With the tail though, I'm not sure. I would proceed with caution on making assumptions. The triangle symbol is blatant.

I gotta say whoever named this whole thing pizzagate really shit the bed. A normal person can read that and say 'Wow, what a crazy conspiracy theory' just like the talking head they heard it from on CNN. They might never even realize what its about.

The puzzle piece is a genocide signal to us autists. Why are you trying to trigger us with such hateful symbolism?

I'm 100% sure that if these rings were real they would've changed their symbols by now

>A normal person can read that and say 'Wow, what a crazy conspiracy theory' just like the talking head they heard it from on CNN. They might never even realize what its about.

exactly. thats the point. they didn't shit the bed, just the opposite.

You should be talking more about Oxfam and Haiti, there's your big puzzle piece with the Clintons and yet you ignore it?

What did the world mean by this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5383251/Inside-Oxfams-Caligula-orgy-villa.html

No they are special needs upstairs. The dirty secret about the elites is that many of them can't read. They communicate in symbols to avoid this problem. Also, it helps when visiting places with other languages.

> t. Knows illiterate elites.

What about this? On their facebook?

Looks kind of spermoid.

Bump

Kind of odd. All of the pedo signs there. And then the gender bender children with the gay signs.

way to be vigilant, user. bump

mental health shilling doesnt work here, we dont use shame approval or abuse as social capital. guess youll have to shill somewhere else

are you same op who posted these a week or so ago?

The heart in heart maybe is suspect. The rest is just LGBT flags and colors. They forgot the black and brown stripes for PoC LGBTs though. Pretty non-inclusive of them...

What did pizzagate mean by that? What did they mean by ignoring evidence?

What did Sup Forums mean by these events?

There seems to be 2 dudes. Me and the dude who posts the discords.

could it be true???

Library director is a big dike.

I mean, you couldn't claim it was all a big misunderstanding if that was a swastika could you?

>You shalt destroy those using Gods signature.

Can't change them. Decades of subliminally messaging are invested into that image. You cannot see the Fnord. Do not see the Fnord (Anton Wilson). These symbols have been in use for decades. Plus, look around, their plans are coming to fruition, they won man. We are living in their satanic NWO.

Bump here’s the ask us sign that they have at he front desk

Ask us about plowing child buttholes.

This is a bait thread. Brought to you by the JDIF. "Need your help pol." "Gotta keep this going pol." "Waste your time here pol."

If (((they))) were to abandon their symbology it would only reinforce the belief that they have been identified. Better to plead ignorance and coincidence then to confirm what the goyim already know.

steemit.com/opwinnipeg/@cfs.leaks/brain-bowman-the-mayor-that-buried-child-prostition-of-cfs-at-bonnycastle-park

Help me anons

This pedo enabler is up for reelection in October

The sweetest feeling in this life is fragmenting purity..

We will hang you pedo

We are destroying your pedo movement

Has the eternal RAM attended the feast?

I don't see you around these days, faggot. Do you only get 30min of internet a day at Gitmo or something?

Also this a slide thread. There very well could have been someting up with that library, but you can be certain there no longer is. Assuming there was in the first place.

Pizzagate is also real.

Keep you magnet close by pedo

If you get swatted it was not me

Spotted the shareblue shill

You have to go back

Spotted the braindead nigger

This is what a woman does. Watch this.