What happened?

When I look at the state of white male power in our world I am disgusted. How have we allowed ourselves to fall so far? We allow women and niggers (as well as all manner of shit-skin) to call themselves our equals, and we are made to feel guilty for even contemplating enjoying our rightful place atop the shit pile that is other races and genders.

What the fuck happened? Why did we suddenly start feeling sorry for others? We’re not fucking equal whites are just better. How do we reclaim our throne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b34s7s6jw_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The crazy thing is how fast it accelerated with minimal resistance.

>not wanting the weak weeded out

We decided their opinions mattered for some reason. We started listening to people who have no place talking about culture or what makes a civilization prosperous.

>Implying you ever did something and you are not a weak bitch who talks soft in the presence of men
>Implying other races were not of utter importance in the development of our society(even Africans)
>Implying white people could maintain slavery indefinitly

Go read a book you fag

Can we take it back by redpilling everyone, and opening peoples eyes to the truth? Or are we too far gone now and our only option is to wait till we fall far enough that violent revolution can catch fire? If we have to go the slide option then we should be doing our most to speed that up, bring on the revolution

>we are made to feel guilty for even contemplating enjoying our rightful place
So don't feel guilty about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=b34s7s6jw_c

the compassion that helped s work together
>applied to those who would only take advantage of it.

without us they can't do much

What happened? We willingly gave egalitarianism a shot. We lowered our arms and shields to let flow our compassion in the hopes we could uplift them and that it was just a matter of environment. We learned, quite fast, that it is not true. But siezing on the opportunity our fates were darkened by a hooked shadow. We are a now a compassionate people held by our feelings, fed chemicals to disrupt our stoic nature, and fed propaganda from cradle to grave to keep us idle.
To reclaim our throne we need only wake up. Remember it took the world to hold us down, it took a lot of the world to hold back Hitler. We are weak because we are held down, our job, Sup Forums, is to cut those surly bonds and let free the great white beast.

I don’t, but so many do, we need everyone to stop. We need to strengthen the resolve of our brothers

we listen to snakes who tempted our women
and when we bit of the same fruit we hide from God

Because there never was "white male power". It was an illusion created to use us like the stupid goy tool we are.

Stop this "WE" nonsense
We are not a collective whole

I am a individual that doesn't need my race for my own personal achievements

I'm doing great, don't know about you fags

Modern warfare combined with the needs of empire happened. All empires are built on the backs of cheap labor, and the Anglosphere is no exception. In the past this was done through the "Conquest Ethos": going to war against another nation and either subjugating or enslaving their people. WWI and WII made wars between great nations impossible because of the devastation.

Fascism, Communism, and Capitalism/Liberal Democracy were were created to give moral justification to solve this problem of needing cheap labor for the empire in the face of modern war technology. Fascism tried to double-down on everything, so its not a surprise it died a quick death. Communism had an interesting solution, in that instead of enslaving other nations people's it simply enslaved its own. Liberal democracies solved the problem by empowering women and minorities as a moral justification for wage suppression. You look at all of these Leftists, and they're all bourgeois. They want as many third-worlders as possible in their country because of wage suppression, left-wing votes, and to break the back of the white working class. But with that last model, we're reaching the breaking point.

Where's the crack pipe?

Its not jews, its women. The bible warned us about this.

Most "white" men are slaves to pussy. They are willing to pollute their ideology just to get laid. You can never achieve enlightenment if you are addicted to sex.

keep sayong that while your whole country turns brown then genocides you. Individualism is great but a uniquely white trait

>I am a individual
yeah you is

>You can never achieve enlightenment if you are addicted to sex.
So true. There's good reason why sexual desire is tied to the lowest chakra.

WE

>When I look at the state of white male power in our world I am disgusted.

We did it to ourselves, and the real redpill is white men refuse to acknowledge their mistakes. It is this lack of honestly and self-reflection that perpetuates white men's endless string of failures and propensity to make the same mistakes over and over again. Here are a few examples:

>Christianity. Pure communism, feminism, weakness, and cuckoldry all in one. White men refuse to give it up. Japan doesn't need it, why do you?

>Immigration. 99% the fault of white men and their addiction to cheap labor. There are literally white men right now advocating to try apartheid again just so they can get cheap labor for their businesses and homes. The other 1% is the Jews helping along white male greed.

>Feminism. White men cannot stand up to white women. Ever. It's fucking repulsive how quick a white man will betray his ideals just for the chance to sniff a white women's stinking cunt. Feminism is a product of the white man's pathetic weakness and white-knighting for white females.

I'd go on but you get the point. And before you brush this all off just remember there is nowhere left to white-flight too. That luxury is now gone.

I intend to do something. I have an insane propensity for violence, but I’m also measured and contemplative, I want to know the best way to correct our course, as it may be that it is best accomplished via careful and quiet subversion which I know is not my strength and will need to be achieved by those better than.

Fuck off back to your shit-shack

uh no
uh sweetie sex actually activates the life force tied to mother earth that enlivens and when properly channeled enlightens all creatures
sex is for salvation first reproduction second

Jews, basically.

>To reclaim our throne we need only wake up

Bullshit. This is one of the dumbest memes white men spout. Millions of white men have been "woke" since the Klan founded in 1865. And in all of that time you haven't accomplished jack shit. 6-7 generations of white men have spent an endless time prepping, studying, debating, and playing with guns and never managed to do anything positive for the white race. Where are the far-right private schools? Where is the mass media? How about mainstream news? How about banking?

There are tens of thousands of extremely rich white men who could have used their wealth to do these things, and fucking NOTHING has happened. Given our track record to date the white race is going to go extinct without firing a shot.

Future you chose.

Because not everyone is fit to leave the herd of sheep.

People stopped teaching their kids and let the system do it for them.
This is the single biggest mistake of all our civilizations, the family unit should also be the teaching and responsibility fostering unit, not an industrial bullshit machine for kikebots