What’s the best type of punishment for this fucking animal?

>Rayne Perrywinkle sat facing 61-year-old defendant Donald Smith in a Jacksonville courtroom on Monday and told the court about the day her daughter was abducted in June 2013.

>Smith is charged with first-degree murder, kidnapping and rape. If convicted, he faces a possible death sentence.

>Perrywinkle said Smith had been hovering around her and her three daughters while they shopped at a Dollar General store earlier in the day on June 21, 2013. She was looking for clothes for all three children and could not afford the purchases.

>Smith watched as Rayne tried to work out how to pay for the clothes, Rayne testified, and said when she came outside he was waiting. He offered to take them to a nearby Walmart and make purchases with a $150 gift card.

>The mother testified that she was wary, but accepted because Smith assured her his wife would meet them at the Walmart.

>The mother and her daughters piled into Smith's white van. They went to a nearby Walmart and she began shopping with her girls, placing three small piles of clothing in a shopping cart.

>Rayne could be heard telling the emergency dispatcher: 'He wanted her to buy these really tall shoes that were women’s shoes and I told him no. I said, "They’re too high for her, I wouldn’t even wear shoes that high."

>'Maybe he was grooming her. I hope to God he doesn’t kill her and I hope to God he doesn’t rape her.'

>Nelson warned jurors that they will be 'changed' by the end of the trial as she described in horrifying detail the injuries the young girl had suffered at the hands of her attacker, revealing that Cherish was gagged, raped, sodomized and strangled with such force that her eyeballs bled.

Tl;dr: Woman lets old fuck purchase stuff for her kids, he kidnaps her 8 year old daughter and rapes and murders her.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5380475/Trial-start-man-charged-8-year-old-girls-death.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shoot the fucker and have a pack of hyenas eat his flesh.

Although the mom was a dumb cunt for letting her daughter go off with some old fuck

Being on a jury like that would really mess you up. Also mom was a moron. Too bad her kid paid the price.

seems like its her fault

I don't think responding with savagery would make anything better. He should just be put down cleanly and quickly desu.
If you absolutely had to torture him I'd go with the classics, like flaying or breaking at the wheel, etc. No need for anything fancy.

Let him be repeatly raped for life in prison.

Why leave out the best part?

>Cherish was born after her mother, an exotic dancer, and her father, a sailor, had a one-night stand in 2004. Perrywinkle sued the father, Billy Jarreau, for child support three years later, and the two fought for custody of the girl for the rest of her life.

>They traded accusations over how the girl got head lice and how she was dressed, as well as money.

>In April 2010, a court-appointed evaluator recommended that Cherish live with her father — who, by that time, had moved to California with his new wife. The evaluator wrote that ‘neither parent was perfect’ and acknowledged that it was the hardest case he had ever tackled.

>But Perrywinkle had some troubling issues, the report noted, including eviction, a lack of money and some admitted mental health issues that led her to make poor choices.

>‘I fear for the child's future living with Ms. Perrywinkle,’ wrote evaluator Robert Wood. ‘I do not make my recommendation lightly. I have given many, many hours of thought to the case.’

>Despite that recommendation, a Jacksonville judge ruled Cherish should live with her mother.

>She also lost custody of her other children following the murder. The girls, Destiny and Nevaeh - Heaven spelled backwards - were adopted by an aunt who lives in Australia.

Irresponsible, dumb, whore mother and an absentee father. That poor girl had all the cards stacked against her. And STILL the evaluator thought the children were in better hand’s with the mother instead of the father. Wow.

this is why lynching existed
but nah let’s feed him for the rest of his life instead

The only thing that child killer is getting fed in jail is Tyrone’s stiff dick

Crucifixion.

Cheap
painful

>he killed the kid
Death sentence, business as usual

unfortunate this isn't the case anymore these kind of people get put in protective custody or on a block with others like them

Mother was an absolute dumb cunt, jesus christ.
Also
>Cherish was born after her mother, an exotic dancer...
A whore.
And fuck the family court system. It sounds like the father really fought for custody, but despite recommendations was given to the mom. This girl would still be alive if not for the judge.

Drive him out into the middle of the Mojave. Put a small caliber bullet through each kneecap. Drive away.

The presumption of innocence until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

If it was my daughter, i would do everything in my power to murder this piece of shit, even if it ruined my life to do so

I remember that shit.
Very sad.
Saved a picture of the little girl from the thread back in 2016 to memorialize her.

“Rayne Perrywinkle”
Lol

That mother should be completely ashamed and suicidal about her poor decision making which led to her daughter being raped and killed

>>The mother and her daughters piled into Smith's white van.
....seriously?.... you got into an unmarked white van with your three daughters?

>Saved a picture of the little girl from the thread back in 2016 to memorialize her.

which I failed to attach

>Despite that recommendation

Can you read?

>The man had a long criminal history dating back to the 1970s related to lewd and lascivious conduct.
>He has been a registered sex offender since a 1993 conviction in Duval County for attempted kidnapping and selling obscene materials.

While there's other issues here, here's one of the main ones: Why do we just let these people keep living until they succeed? This guy should have been executed AT LEAST in the 1990s. We need to stop trying to rehabilitate people like this and realize that the few people we do rehabilitate in no way outweigh the actions of the significant number we never do. Anyone who attempts or succeeds at a traditional felony should be promptly hanged. Instead, we let him go and you know, if he had not been dumb enough to kill the girl after he raped her he STILL wouldn't be facing execution.

You know, they tell you never to get in a car with a stranger for a fucking reason. If the mother wasn't such a retard this never would have happened

North Korea nuke us

>Cherish
>Destiny
>Nevaeh (Heaven spelled backwards)

> And STILL the evaluator thought the children were in better hand’s with the mother instead of the father. Wow.

>In April 2010, a court-appointed evaluator recommended that Cherish live with her father — who, by that time, had moved to California with his new wife. The evaluator wrote that ‘neither parent was perfect’ and acknowledged that it was the hardest case he had ever tackled.

>‘I fear for the child's future living with Ms. Perrywinkle,’ wrote evaluator Robert Wood. ‘I do not make my recommendation lightly. I have given many, many hours of thought to the case.’

Your reading comprehension is shit.
The evaluator was AGAINST the child staying with the mother, but the court ignored his opinion and gave her to the mother anyway.

why are white men such pervs?

Cute kid, what a waste of a young life. Should've never been left with the mother, by the sounds of it.

stripper whore mother naming her children for a future of stripping and whoring (the ones she didn't get raped and killed)

He will spend the rest of his life in prison.
So probaby like 10 years? Hes old already too bad.

>The kid should have out smarted the grown man
Kys you retard

>Blade of an honourable Sword.

how did he separate the kid from her mother?

Either a bullet between the eyes or nail his dick to a rusty stump in the middle of the desert. Then leave a rusty knife and a bottle of Vodka. He then has to choose to either cut his dick off with the knife and Vodka to numb it out or die from infection and blood loss

there should be a super death penalty where youre tortured for years by professiols and its broadcasted on a pay to watch site

Hanged, drawn, and quartered -- but we can't do that anymore, but 'muh rights.'

There are too many fucking rights.

You mean the mother, you limey retard

why not just put people like this in an iron cage until they starve and rot away? doesn't even cost a bullet

When a stripper names all 3 daughters stripper names
Never would have guessed the child's lives being ruined by a woman like this

Degenerate FAGGOTS attempting to make it seem NORMAL being fucked by men in men's jails.
>Day of the savage.

Slowly drop him in a vat of acid, tape the whole thing and distribute it, showing every burn and hearing every scream until he turns into goo.

>This guy should have been executed AT LEAST in the 1990s.
Or at least exiled.
We've got thousands of miles of nothing in Alaska being used for nothing.

Just drop the anti-social fuckers off somewhere in the cold middle of nowhere with an axe, a rifle, a box of cartridges, and call it a day. Let them fend for themselves away from us.

Oh, he offered to buy them burgers and went with cherish to get the burgers. here is the disturbing part though

>'I was yelling "Call 911! My daughter's been taken," and no one would help me right away,' she said. About 40 minutes after her daughter disappeared, an employee gave her a cellphone and she called 911, prosecutors said.

I thought we americans were better than that

The judge was probably a man-hating woman like most of them. Family law court is where the worst women of law schools go.

Exactly captain hindsight th pe mother should of used her spider sense to know that your dad was about to kidnap and rape and torture her daughter

What the fuck has happened to the idea of family?

Send him to a Brazilian prison and blast over the intercom what he did and let them do what they do and make sure someone gets video of it and they keep him alive for a while like that guy they doused in molten plastic and cut off his hands and made him eat his own fingers, but even worse
God Almighty, if I had that man in a room alone... Fuck the whore idiot roastie mom and the absentee father but what the fuck anons let's figure out how to send emails to his prison mates so we can pay them to ruin this man's mind and life and health

We should just cast them into a bear, alligator, baboon, or some other savage wild animal pit that eats it's prey while it's still alive.

You believe that story? This ignorant bitch probably waited close to an hour before she even realized what happened.

>give a convicted child killer w rifle and ammo and leave him to his on devices
I hate Americans so much, complete mongoloids

Stripper/whore names for her children sadly enough

Fill a glass tube with sodium hydroxide *drain cleaner*
Insert into dick and smash with hammer
After some dissolving time, generously douse affected areas with baking soda to nullify the caustic
Then spray a bit of vinegar

a bullit, sure beats 50G a year to incarcerate him!

hope they kept the tags on

>The based jew says castrate or kill.
I say castrate & kill.
Hack it off
Have the pedo choke on his own severed dick.

blast him with radiation and leg his cells decay and keep him alive in extreme pain with skin grafts and keep resuscitating him until his body completely gives up and his organs are mush.

Lube up his cock and grab the shaft. Start hammer punching his balls as fast as possible for 5 - 10 minutes.

Catch all that sperm in your mouth so it can't escape and possibly impregnate anything. Chew it up real good to make sure it's dead. Swallow it to burn it with acid.
Promise you'll be back tomorrow and the next day and every day after that until he learns his lesson

Strapped to a wooden table and castrated with fishing knives. Then he should be left to bleed to death in the moon light.

Wow, great thing divorce courts really stopped the patriarchy. A great win for WOMEN!

people like this should be dispatched in the same manner as livestock.
if they don't want to act like humans then they can die like an animal.
take him out back and pop him in the forehead with a captive bolt gun, no last rites, no ceremony, just a diseased animal being put down. at that point who gives a fuck what's done with his corpse, just don't give him a grave.

Your in murica, so do as the Mayans,
>Volcano.

Trade him to Mexican cartels or ISIS for an hostage.

>an absentee father
Yes, but not absentee by choice. The (((courts))) gave the kid to the mother knowing full well she was a broke, sleazy whorebag with mental issues. Some kike judge and/or lawyer probably got a huge erection at the thought of what would happen to the poor girl.

The fact that anyone involved would call it a "hard case" just shows how fucked this country is. The idea that they even debated who to grant custody to is fucking rediculous. "Oh, we can let the dad keep the girl, he has a home and a wife, presumably two incomes or one at the very least. Or we can send her to live with her mom who is a mentally ill whore and can't keep a job or a roof over her head..."

Imagine how the father of the kid feels. He fought to keep her and lost because muh vagina, and now his daughter is dead because her braindead mother thought some old man was just going to swoop in and buy them everything they wanted for free.

That seems to satisfy your homosexuality more than a punishment for him though

Hung drawn and quartered...where the fuck did medieval style capital punishment go?

>What the fuck has happened to the idea of family?
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
Go to 1:15.

this desu

>>Smith watched as Rayne tried to work out how to pay for the clothes, Rayne testified, and said when she came outside he was waiting. He offered to take them to a nearby Walmart and make purchases with a $150 gift card.
>>The mother testified that she was wary, but accepted because Smith assured her his wife would meet them at the Walmart.
>>The mother and her daughters piled into Smith's white van. They went to a nearby Walmart and she began shopping with her girls, placing three small piles of clothing in a shopping cart.
>
>>Rayne could be heard telling the emergency dispatcher: 'He wanted her to buy these really tall shoes that were women’s shoes and I told him no. I said, "They’re too high for her, I wouldn’t even wear shoes that high."
>>'Maybe he was grooming her. I hope to God he doesn’t kill her and I hope to God he doesn’t rape her.'
>It got late, after 10pm, and Smith's wife never appeared. Rayne said her daughters were getting restless because they had not had dinner.
>Smith told Rayne he would go to a McDonald's inside the store and get them cheeseburgers. Cherish followed him and was never seen alive again.
Sounds like the mother was a fucking idiot who should not be allowed to take care of three children. She should be thrown in jail. It's entirely her fault that this poor kid was raped and killed and she should be blamed for it.

no no no you don't get to change the point of the story, because there is only one person who is a monster in it. And it ain't the father or the mother

Or just kill him.
Sure, due process and all but they should really just shoot these faggots in the head immediately after the guilty verdict is served.

This is why white nationalism is stupid. Because you're telling me you'd rather have redneck trash like this than a Jap who owns his own business living in your country.

>stupid judge forces the girl to stay with the mom
>an absentee father
shit, you about as stupid as the judge

Beautiful victory for feminism

How did they find the guy and the girl's body and how long did it take?

Pedophiles don't deserve due process. The only due process they deserve is the process it takes to load a gun and shoot it.

lol
No I meant before he killed anyway and was just a convicted serial deviant, and I meant leaving him in the American equivalent of Siberia far from any settlement or road, the type of place you can only get to by seaplane.

>than a Nigger/Spic/Indian who owns his own business living in your country.

as a father of a daughter i have no greater fear than this whole situation

Give him a taste of the bull

Go Medieval on his ass. Make an example.

is he jew?

This.

you carry a weapon at all times right?

>'I was yelling "Call 911! My daughter's been taken," and no one would help me right away,' she said. About 40 minutes after her daughter disappeared, an employee gave her a cellphone and she called 911, prosecutors said.
Read
>40 minutes after my daughter disappeared, I was yelling "Call 911! My daughter's been taken," and no one would help me right away,'. Eventually an employee gave me her cellphone and I called 911.

>Pedophiles don't deserve due process.
Easy there cowboy, let's not give the feminists any more ammo to use against us, no need for #metoo2.0

This
..and castrate him before hand..

you tryin to get that leaf arrested? Its not his daughter she belongs to the state and achmed

Poor turdle

establish a higher threshold for proof but permit simultaneous charges

if convicted, kill the criminal and anyone involved in defending him, including accomplices, legal help that covered up the crime, and family

Me thinks i'd apply "the boats"

Slowly chop off bits of his body, cauterize the wounds as you go, and force feed him his own liquified meat through a tube in his stomach. Pump him full of antibiotics and keep him hydrated. Keep doing this until he eventually dies of complications from infection, blood loss, shock, ect. Also waterboardings all day and night while the recording from the deep Russian borehole play at full sound in the background. We want him to think he is already in hell before he gets there.

sounds like the mom was pimping out the kids

RIP little lady

Can anyone find info on the judge who gave her custody of the poor girl?

Whatever punishment is given to the molester needs to be given to the family court judge and the mother as well.

Whoah. He came back. You can execute these fuckers it doesn't matter they just come back.

He's white. He is probably a Sup Forumsfag and is a hero here. You've seen all the #PizzaGate shit here, it's so obvious this place is FILLED with pedos and pedo lovers.

Hanging, leave the body for the crows.