Proud Boys vs Antifa in Seattle

After getting pepper sprayed, one of the Proud Boys hit like 6 of them and they didn't do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=8c4-GGI2m4A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVqB7y2Mik4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

satisfying - thanks

Kirkland fag here

Good to see this. They completely surrendered hahaha

the state of the american middle class

i can't get enough of these

it must be hard to carry out a revolution if you can't handle a few punches

youtube.com/watch?v=BVqB7y2Mik4

Get ready fascists, Antifa is coming for you.

More?

>fuck da police and shit
>spray someone
>getting beaten up
>
>help us, police!

Literally the lowest form of human right here.

rip their fucking face covers

So this is what Gay Fight Club looks like

This is as gay as Stop Xam, fuck your propaganda

> stop
> stop
> stop
> what are you doing?
?

his name is tiny, his story is one of success.

he came to a protest with antifa and converted

he is the reason for all the Nazi shilling, to prevent these conversions....

Haha
The dyke follows up by saying "that's battery" after the guy's done mollywhoping the pepper-spraying chick.

WORLD STAR

Good to see my birthplace get slightly uncucked

I don't hate Antifa or nationalists in fact I approve of political violence but Antifa definitely asked for it and got their shit pushed in.
Post moar pl0x

Haha slapping antifa bitches has to be a great time.

Playing with piranhas is not a game for children.

said the fat homo from his lazyboy

Haha leaves gotta leaf.

kek this is why we're stuck in destabilization, the people meant to initiate the crisis literally can't do it

America wont have a civil war, it will have a continent wide sissy slap off

What's funny with antifa is you can't tell the difference between the soy boys and the women.

I don't know why, but it's so satisfying. They act all tough like they're our equals, even though they're half our size, then have a sassy attitude until they just fly off the ground as they get slapped.

Who are proud boys?

Why are they all so weak? It's there even an example of a strong liberal? Like even the token one?

I mean, it's pretty clear why women are not as strong. Also, American conservatives tend to be fat, and that's an advantage in untrained fights.

Took that fucking pussy four punches to knockdown that bitch half his size when she wasnt even defending herself?

I hope that guy killed himself afterwards for sucking so much.

And they dont even have the numbers anymore. Soros must have moved on to something else.

i have a fucking erection after watching this

Proud Boys are so BASED!

The farther Antifa goes, the more accepting people are of a strong leader to crackdown on them. They have piss all ability to organize because it smells of authority. They are nothing but a harbinger of a better world.

backstory on this? I gotta know what that bitch said that finally pushed him over the edge.

They literally aren’t even able to fight back. They just sucker punch or pepper spray then run every time.

i hope they stick around long enough to have their puppet black community turn on them with violence

Near seattle reporting in, this is glorious.

Uhuru! More Tiny videos, please. NW Proud Boys are lit AF.

LMAO that orange goggle antifa got slumped

I wish they'd forcibly remove the masks

Right? What are they hiding? I thought they were the good guys?

Why are they fighting literal 100lb vegan women.

This is my favorite one ever. The guy in gray jacket is a fucking tank.

Put it on pay per view man I'd watch that shit

Wait. What? Why did these guys stop throwing punches and revert back to a war of words? If someone clubbed or pepper sprayed me I wouldnt stop swinging until all those soy boy cuck faggots were lying bleeding on the ground.

God damn it, I'm trying to browse pol, not get wood. Why does violence against women turn me on, bros?

>160266200
This a smart mother fucker letting the bitch get in some damage for the police report

who's in the legal right here?

>girl pepper sprays everyone
>gets punched
>nobody appears hurt
>CALL THE AUTHORITIES!

you might be gay

Talk shit, get hit.

guys i kind of want to hit liberal women but its just not acceptable to do it under normal circumstances. is punching an antifa girl the only way i can get away with it?

"sorry officuh all i could see was a person dressed in all black coming at me in a threatening way, so i defended myself. for all i knew it was a ninja armed with weapons!. anyway it was chanting something about dead cops and our streets. i guess they are a gang."

> 0:20
lmfao

If you'll notice, antifa almost always has the wxm€n on the front line, with the soyim hiding behind them like cowards. They were practically invincible nowing that men would never physically defend themselves against a "lady", until they do (police would, but the left buys them off). Until now, they've never had to face much in the way of adversity, so they have absolutely nothing to base their abilities on.
I believe now would be an opportune place to fire up the Internet Hate Machine and meme some D&C between the sexes.
To gently redpill them, I'd start with their current beliefs and go from there.
Im just using women and men, liberally season to taste with your preferred pejoratives.
>Women don't need men at protests
>In fact, the men hold them back, because if they do anything (fight, flight, or just take up a defensive stance) they expose the week soyim too attacks by the RWDS
>All women are stuck on the front lines for the duration of their "peaceful protest"
>Injured women can't retreat behind the rest of the women, and having another woman fall back to treat the injured further weaken the wall
>Proud Boys really only want to attack male commies, but now they willing to fight past the women to reach the soyim.
TBC

them fucking soyboys, it's ridiculous.

the coming civil war is going to be shorter than the embarassing 6 days war

i never imagined 2018 would invent a martial arts stance that grasps the concepts of half-ass grappling and half-ass filming in vertical mode. what do we call this new, lethal art form?

jesus surprised that skinny cunt can stand in a stiff breeze let alone not be snapped in half by that slow slap

Seattle proud boy hear. Felt almost bad crushing these pansies. Next time I see a baton if they use it im shooting them. Batons are lethal Force here

I'm all for that but these pussies can barely beat up featherweight women. When these fucks get knocked out we are going to look so dumb.

>"What are you doing?"
Punching her in the face for peppering spraying me, obviously.

>tfw you will never be able to sodomize an antifa twink

Followers of Gavin Mcinnes

If you're not LARPing, how does one join? I'm a /fit/ Marine combat vet ready to stomp some commies in Denver.

is this for fucking real

>soyim

wtf is this real

My shotgun is prettier than his, or whatever that is.

>soyboys wearing masks to feel badass

they lose every single fight, i swear theres been a new video daily of them starting brawls but getting rekt.

God I hope one of these times one of the bitches getting slapped around screams "STOP STOP I'M A WOMEN!" and one of the proud boys replying "I DON'T RECOGNIZE GENDER!"

based pacific islander

doubt it. i only pee sitting down when i wake up around 2-3 am. no lights, no aiming

Anarchist:

"Call the authorities! Call the authorities!"

See if theres a local proud boy group. If there is go to the meetup. Its like our fathers men clubs and theres levels of membership. If there isnt one start one and gear up. The world needs men and Western chauvinist

This was from the other day, right? Still funny as fuck.

Ill keep that in mind out of the antifa ive punched many were women. These fags put them up front

>every last drop
If anything he's not wasteful

I'm sure someone will post the picture of him shoving a buttplug up his ass on his show

I can never tell anymore

no way thats real

No homo tho

whys he such a giant faggot? is it supposed to be comedy?

Its a parody channel.

With all the various Antifa protest footage availble on Youtube these days its pretty clear to me what the power structure is. The movvement is led by women. The 'men' are beta boys just going along with it in the hopes of getting pussy. But they are young and dumb and dont understand that these women will never have any sexual desire for someone they dominate.

Our current society is so fucked!

>Uhuru!
Explain faggot.

Gender equality user you have to choose your words while beating the shit out of a roastie

> lefties are the real fascists
>BASED BLACK MAN
>MAGA

its bretty bad i cant tell whats real anymore.

lmao what movie was that?

You wish you were having this much fun

That is fucking sick.

It's pretty embarrassing senpai.

It's nice to see what we are up against and how weak they really are.

That asshole looks like it's taken its share of dicks

He even used "womyn" in the comments LOL.

@ 0:19 his shirt reads:
>Standing for
>Freedom of speech
>Without
>Threat of violence

Doesn't need to threaten with a left hook like that, he's all business.

He's a big guy